What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
People who, on Facebook, repeatedly slag off their family.

Girl A *** ma family, my dads a wanka, h8 every1, *** dem all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously? If it wasn't for your family you wouldn't exist, ****-end.

People who get EMA and use this excuse....

I can't go to town mate cause I haven't got any money.

:@

Maybe because they actually use EMA for what its meant to be used for? rather than spending it on going to town?

Maybe because they actually use EMA for what its meant to be used for? rather than spending it on going to town?

I fail to see how books / pens cost £30 per week ?

I fail to see how books / pens cost £30 per week ?

Maybe because you fail to think of the other costs people that new EMA have.

Personally, I didn't get EMA, but the people that did get it got it for a reason. Some people have to use their EMA for food while they are at school, for the bus, school supplies and some people will have to help out their parent(s) with the rent.

I suggest that untill you are in the situation that you are living on £30 a week, with no hand outs from your parents, you actaully think about what you say about people who get EMA.

2 games at Rovers ;)

Like I said, **** all.

When I was at college, my EMA was barely enough to pay for my stuff(stationary etc), and then food on top.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Maybe because you fail to think of the other costs people that new EMA have.

Personally, I didn't get EMA, but the people that did get it got it for a reason. Some people have to use their EMA for food while they are at school, for the bus, school supplies and some people will have to help out their parent(s) with the rent.

I suggest that untill you are in the situation that you are living on £30 a week, with no hand outs from your parents, you actaully think about what you say about people who get EMA.

Like I said, that 30 quid pays for hardly anything, once travel, food and essentials are paid for, you are lucky to have a quid left. I remember working out my college costs per week, and it was -
11.50 - Bus fare(return 5 days)
14 - Food(about that)
3.50 - Pens/stuf

Some weeks I wouldn't have enough cash from my EMA. Thats why I got a part-time job in Morrisons to subsidize it.

EMA is bullshit, my parents wouldn't give me £30 a week EVER, it's bias towards kids with lazy parents

EMA is bullshit, my parents wouldn't give me £30 a week EVER, it's bias towards kids with lazy parents

How exactly is it the childs fault if their parents are lazy or haven't got the skills to get a good job.

I am sure, at the start of every school year, your parents took you to get all your school supplies, new uniform, all that kind of stuff?

Give you a packed lunch every day? or give you money to get school meals? Pay for you to get to college by bus or car? made sure there was always food for dinner and snacks if you were hungry?

Thought so.

It's too easy to knock people who get EMA when you don't fully understand why they get it.

people walking into an elevator while you are trying to walk out :@

people not understanding "personal space"

stupid people

taxi's (in South Africa only) :@

there wasnt such a thing as EMA when i was at college...i had to work 20 hours a week while at college to eat, go out, buy books, stationary, etc. anyone who gets given 30 quid a week to go college is a lucky f*cker imho. :)

How exactly is it the childs fault if their parents are lazy or haven't got the skills to get a good job.

I am sure, at the start of every school year, your parents took you to get all your school supplies, new uniform, all that kind of stuff?

Give you a packed lunch every day? or give you money to get school meals? Pay for you to get to college by bus or car? made sure there was always food for dinner and snacks if you were hungry?

Thought so.

It's too easy to knock people who get EMA when you don't fully understand why they get it.

This. The only issue I have with EMA is certain cases when people exploit the system. One guy in my year gets it because his parents are divorced, and he lives with his mum who earns less than the threshold. However no-one takes into account that his dad is a multi-millionaire in qatar, who gives the family loads of money each week. They end up living in a huge house with too many cars to drive, and have all the latest technology courtesy of their wealtny dad, but yet the children still get EMA as the parents are divorced. That, for me, is wrong.

Last edited:
So what are the benefits that Trolls bring to forums?

Otherwise you would be out of a job Lee, We couldnt have that now could we?

This. The only issue I have with EMA is certain cases when people exploit the system. One guy in my year gets it because his parents are divorced, and he lives with his mum who earns less than the threshold. However no-one takes into account that his dad is a multi-millionaire in qatar, who gives the family loads of money each week. They end up living in a huge house with too many cars to drive, and have all the latest technology courtesy of tneir wealtny dad, but yet the children still get EMA as the parents are divorced. That, for me, is wrong.

This is why people who get EMA get a bad name. becuase of Scammy saga's like this.

People who start jokes with the word 'So'. oO)

Back