What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
I hate it how liverpool fans say that it's our year this year when it never is and the northampton rugby fans they just **** me off soooooooooooooooooo much

Stupid Camera men who show the manager sitting down for 30 seconds whilst the ball is in play :S

Should be sacked.

Stupid Camera men who show the manager sitting down for 30 seconds whilst the ball is in play :S

Should be sacked.

I often find myself shouting 'Let's see the ******* game' every time it switches to a player warming up, or a manager, or an official, or anything other than the game :@

I often find myself shouting 'Let's see the ******* game' every time it switches to a player warming up, or a manager, or an official, or anything other than the game :@

Really? I rather enjoy watching Fergoe chew gum for 30 seconds several times a game.

Should be sacked.

But there has been a few where managers have done something stupid and have been caught out. That or something funny has gone off around them like that time when someone popped a balloon and fergie shat himself xD

But there has been a few where managers have done something stupid and have been caught out. That or something funny has gone off around them like that time when someone popped a balloon and fergie shat himself xD

Nah I'm talking about when there just sitting there doing **** all lol

Chavy midgets who think they're hard as a ton of bricks when they're clearly not.

When people say 'stats' and really mean attributes. Such a vast difference in semantics.

When things make me jump its really annoying because one its embarrassing and two cant help it.

The two major causes would be someone beeping at me or an ambulance turning its sirens on as it drives past

Schooling and working at the same time, whilst being promised weekends i will be free to anything i want. On every friday i get a note asking me to do a small favour, be it about work or school which consumes my entire saturday and half of sunday and i end up having like 6 hours of free time on sunday before i sleep and start the entire week again.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Like I said, **** all.

When I was at college, my EMA was barely enough to pay for my stuff(stationary etc), and then food on top.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Like I said, that 30 quid pays for hardly anything, once travel, food and essentials are paid for, you are lucky to have a quid left. I remember working out my college costs per week, and it was -
11.50 - Bus fare(return 5 days)
14 - Food(about that)
3.50 - Pens/stuff

30 pounds does all that for you, i can barely get half of what you're getting with 30$ in my country. wow, my pet hate would be that, 1000 USD converted to singapore dollars is about 1500. yet i cant do **** with it here. ive been to the states and saw someone buying a used car for 600$. in my country 600$ barely buys you a new sound system for the car, which costs anywhere from 50,000 to 500,000.

People who type 'are' instead of 'our' constantly.
"He's are best player"... etc :@

Teachers that ***** about not getting enough work done, when they sit there for the first twenty minutes of every lesson.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

The way 16 year old's are classified as Adults :@

But you can't vote. ;)

Back