What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
People who use 'one' instead on 'won'.

- "SAF has already one the Champions League twice"

When you stir a pot noodle poorly and have the **** left pasted at the bottom.

people who type there instead of their when referring to a person...

stupid people

arrogant people

people who talk the talk but can't walk the walk

Holly Madison's laugh

People who eat loudly. Especially on trains/at uni when trying to study. It makes me want to throw large heavy objects at them...

When people can't handle a proper debate, can't handle a real discussion and take a bit of criticism, and end up slagging off whole of FM base and the mods. You clearly don't recognise the work they have to put in, and clearly, do not understand the intelligence of some of the FM Basers, which has been proven, to be superior to your own. You are clearly pathetic, petty and basically.....unworthy of being called a human being. You are obviously at the bottom of the evelutionary scale. So man up, and grow a pair, or go to a different forum. Pillock.
Rant over.

When people can't handle a proper debate, can't handle a real discussion and take a bit of criticism, and end up slagging off whole of FM base and the mods. You clearly don't recognise the work they have to put in, and clearly, do not understand the intelligence of some of the FM Basers, which has been proven, to be superior to your own. You are clearly pathetic, petty and basically.....unworthy of being called a human being. You are obviously at the bottom of the evelutionary scale. So man up, and grow a pair, or go to a different forum. Pillock.
Rant over.

Epic rant there, Ajt. <3 Almost tops GC's 3 paragraph insult.

Epic rant there, Ajt. <3 Almost tops GC's 3 paragraph insult.

Couldn't help it mate lol. After seeing a "certain someones" pathetic threads when I just came on, it was incredibly petty. Absolutely un-neccessary and totally unjustifiable.

Getting the phone out while with the missus, then instantly get 'who are you texting?'
Sunburn.
Other cars at the petrol station.

Getting the phone out while with the missus, then instantly get 'who are you texting?

Oooo is she a bit insecure? oO)

Your instant reply should be along the lines of '.. the hot lass I met on sat night, who gave me her number, but I so wasn't going to text her.. honest..' ;)

Oooo is she a bit insecure? oO)

Your instant reply should be along the lines of '.. the hot lass I met on sat night, who gave me her number, but I so wasn't going to text her.. honest..' ;)

I actually started to say something like that before, but I can't keep a straight face so I laughed and said 'nah, it's me dad' XD

Not sure if it's already been said, but when 1 person goes and sits down on a table seat on a train, taking the table and the other 3 around them to themselves when they could have easily sat on a 2. This is particularly annoying when the train is busy and you're with a group of people!

When you're meant to be decorating the house, decide to have a "quick" blast on FM, then 3 hours later the missus comes back with the youngun, and you get wrong for sitting on ya **** all day. Even though you decorated the front room by yourself until 8pm previous night after starting at 12 pm. And she watches Spartacus. Wouldn't have minded if it was something decent, but Spartacus.....no

Sitting on chocolate.

I'd like to add to this, by stretching over to grab something when you've flicked chocolate off you and then it gets smushed into ya clothes! lol.

ESPN commentator Tommy Smyth with a 'Y'. Dunno if he's on the UK version of ESPN, I'm in NZ and we get the American guys.

He is supposedly their main football 'expert' and in one of the recent Manchester United Champions League games (I think one of the Chelsea games), he stated 3 times in the space of 5 minutes how the United attacker should of been flagged offside.

Yes Tommy Smyth with a 'Y', he was 5 yards offside, but it was a ****** throw-in! Learn the rules you 'soccer expert'.

Chump

Also people that call football, soccer.

Water that splashes your *** when taking a ****.

To expand on this, when somebody else has had a ****, not flushed the chain but you can't be arsed to flush it and wait for it to sit down for a ****. Then immediately regret it when your dump splashes the existing ****/water hybrid into your gooch.

Cold Pizza

and yes, I hate ******** into ****, dreadful experiences every time.

Back