What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
Uni servers going down so I can't submit my programming assignment... Oh well... There better be an extension.

I'd like to add to this, by stretching over to grab something when you've flicked chocolate off you and then it gets smushed into ya clothes! lol.

Or dropping a peice of Kit-kat on to your crotch whilst sitting at your desk at work, then attempting to rub it off but it gets smudged in to your pants, looking as if you have **** stains on the front of your pants.. People never mention it but you just know they are eyeing your crotch up all day. Happened a few times to me XD

People who study.

People who don't study meaning they don't get good grades and then go on to complain about how they can't get a job meaning they have to do some bad *** work experience which sounds *****. :wub:;)(A)

Jokes of course.

When fancy food packaging deceives you into buying it.

For example this packet of chewing gum, £1.40 I will never see again.

When at work you seem to do all the work and everybody else just sits on their **** day doing **** all.

When the missus won't let you buy beer for the England match. Even though she had a freebie day. And you're not allowed a four pack for £3.50. *****

peoeple who cant type or use grammer or speling correctly (sorry CJACKO!). But seriously, I hate it when people can't type properly.

When you see someone playing a video game in a movie and they are doing all these erratic movements with the controller.

Who actually does that?

When you see someone playing a video game in a movie and they are doing all these erratic movements with the controller.

Who actually does that?

Me :P sometimes i actually duck if im dodging something

Playing the acoustic guitar and accidentally losing the pick inside the guitar :@

Commerical Radio Stations such as Heart FM.

One old song from the 80's, a quite love releated tune from 06/07, just a really poor song and then adverts. The cycle is then repeated a couple times. A New song generally only appears after

1) Its been in the chart a few weeks and 2) After 70 really **** and old songs.

When i want to watch a footie match and the tv screws up 5 minutes before the match starts. So i'm rushing online to find a stream and it's the poorest **** ever.

When people on the internet say ' i used to do boxing ' annoys the **** out of me because i actually box.

Back