What are your Pet hates?

People who pass judgement based on transfer rumors.

To add to that, people who pretend to be "ITK", and make **** up about transfers.

Sid Lowe couldnt put it any better:

Sid Lowe ‏@sidloweAs if transfer windows are not awful enough as it is, there are now hundreds of sad wankers creating false sites and accounts. **** off.

People who walk fast to get in front of you then walk really slow!
People who moan about getting hurt during football, MAN UP YOU ******
Scouse girls
Scouse accent
Brummy accent
Geordie accent
People who don't pick up dog poo
People who abuse animals
People who abuse children
Pedophiles
Lawnmowers
Sand
The 'Beiber' hair cut
Ques (like Eric Cartman)
TOWIE, Geordie Shore
Tiny dogs, GET A ******* PROPER DOG
People who don't take there shoes of when entering a house

AND THAT'S JUST A FEW THINGS

People who walk fast to get in front of you then walk really slow!
People who moan about getting hurt during football, MAN UP YOU ******
Scouse girls
Scouse accent
Brummy accent
Geordie accent
People who don't pick up dog poo
People who abuse animals
People who abuse children
Pedophiles
Lawnmowers
Sand
The 'Beiber' hair cut
Ques (like Eric Cartman)
TOWIE, Geordie Shore
Tiny dogs, GET A ******* PROPER DOG
People who don't take there shoes of when entering a house

AND THAT'S JUST A FEW THINGS

People who don't know the difference between 'there' and 'their'. Another one for you.

People who don't know the difference between 'there' and 'their'. Another one for you.
And another one, people who think they are clever by correcting people's grammar, well done mate.

People calling other people a Faggott. Not big, not clever.

Unnecessary full stops at the end of a sentence when talking to someone. Also poor grammar.

Your a feisty one aren't yah ;)

People who call people faggots or anything like that will quickly pick up infractions on this forum. watch your language.

People who call people faggots or anything like that will quickly pick up infractions on this forum. watch your language.
Wait wait wait, i didn't call anyone on the forum a ****** ... i just said that about people i play football against or to people who dive in football and pretend to be hurt, if you can find where i actually called someone a ****** on this forum tell me ... -.-

Wait wait wait, i didn't call anyone on the forum a ****** ... i just said that about people i play football against or to people who dive in football and pretend to be hurt, if you can find where i actually called someone a ****** on this forum tell me ... -.-

I never said anything about it having to be someone on this forum.

I never said anything about it having to be someone on this forum.
So i can get banned for calling Drogba/Suarez/Young/Busquets/Random teenagers i play football against every week a ******? hahahahaha

So i can get banned for calling Drogba/Suarez/Young/Busquets/Random teenagers i play football against every week a ******? hahahahaha

In short, yes. If you don't like it you are welcome to leave.

Rash judgment on people - Has caught me out in the past and have worked on myself to stop doing it as i hate it when it happens to me.

Untidy people! - Im a organised freak who needs everything to be in a tidy order. Hate coming across out of date stuff in the fridge when its been stuck behind long life foods that wont be eaten anyway, dishes not tidied away, Clothes piling up the list goes on!

I hate that this threads not been posted in for 6 months to the day :'(