What Are Your World Cup Plans?

see that guy is me, but i do it in my own home with Mates round, so i dont offend anyone. Still i will be a different man for 90minutes every time england play. and if we win it, me and my mate said we will run through town nacked.

Worst ive done was in the student bar filled with Rangers fans watching the UEFA Cup final v Zenit cheering the Zenit goal, I was the only one who jumped up and cheered :(

Worst ive done was in the student bar filled with Rangers fans watching the UEFA Cup final v Zenit cheering the Zenit goal, I was the only one who jumped up and cheered :(

That takes balls.

Good man.

And you lived to tell the tale, well played.

Whats a bar full of students going to do,flick a beer mat at him? Thats if they can be arsed.

a Rangers fans still a Rangers fan though.

Pub was proper rowdy during their UEFA Cup Campaign, the union had to put up signs etc warning against sectarian chanting, just goes to show theres so such thing as an educated Hun

When I went to see Arsenal against Liverpool last year when it was 1-1, When they equalised one guy in our stand just jumped up and started celebrating, He got chucked out straight away, No one done anything to him (I was in the family enclosure) I found it funny everyone laughed as he got stewarded out the ground :)

a Rangers fans still a Rangers fan though.

Pub was proper rowdy during their UEFA Cup Campaign, the union had to put up signs etc warning against sectarian chanting, just goes to show theres so such thing as an educated Hun

Can't imagine the signs would do much, didn't know Huns could read!(6)

(No sectarianism intended!);)

This thread is swiftly turning into who is the biggest match day rebel on FM Base.

Im gonna go to watch it with some Americans, god help me if we lose, but to be fair i lose anyway, as if i go on the IRC, Everyone will make fun of me lol, its a lose lose situation for me

Im gonna go to watch it with some Americans, god help me if we lose, but to be fair i lose anyway, as if i go on the IRC, Everyone will make fun of me lol, its a lose lose situation for me

If they ask you why the players aren't wearing helmets and padded gear, then take the nearest blunt object to them.

gonna play it by ear, but it will involve drinking, mates and girls, and some sort of world cup drinking game

to take it offtopic in another direction

does anyone have a link to a good World Cup Wallchart with UK times and channels games are on, would be great if it could be used as a desktop wallpaper as well

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

gonna play it by ear, but it will involve drinking, mates and girls, and some sort of world cup drinking game

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zImvMwDZro"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Basically to watch as many games as possible. Its only once every four years!

So I will have to watch the matches throughout the night and go to bed a 6 AM and get up in the afternoon everyday... :S

I live in Australia in case you are wondering ;)

does anyone have a link to a good World Cup Wallchart with UK times and channels games are on, would be great if it could be used as a desktop wallpaper as well

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

I just use this piece of *****, works fine for me. XD

View attachment 72046

Cheers Sam, that's actually better than what I was using.

Will probably watch it with some of the lads, few beers, few bbq products, few goals hopefully.

the later stages will probably turn into full blown party if we get there :)

good weekend on the opening week, England world cup start, Bangladesh one day match at Edgbaston with the lads from work :) laaavvvllllyyyyyyy

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.
lol love it. theres noting wronng with rgisl comeing to watch the footy. useful for when the footy is off.
http://data.freelancer.com/project/635154/WallChart.jpg

too big for my desktop and doesn't have times/channels (which is what I want it for mainly) but ty guys :p

For me it's taking a fair bit of time off college and watching alot of football with my mates, perfect summer :) I plan to watch all the Holland games aswell as I'm abit of a closet fan but theyre on at annoying times.