What Are Your World Cup Plans?

a Rangers fans still a Rangers fan though.

Pub was proper rowdy during their UEFA Cup Campaign, the union had to put up signs etc warning against sectarian chanting, just goes to show theres so such thing as an educated Hun
wee may not be educated or not able to read but atleast we can win :D and dont anounce that in january a failour in life of a man comes to parkhead and use all start saying use are going to wiin the leauge ok whatever mate

Got the first week or so booked off to watch the group games at home with an amazing amount of lager, then it's pretty much whatever days off I fancy (Got some lieu time to use) in the pub. I'm SOOOOOOOOO ******* pumped you wouldn't believe it.

Last edited:
I will watch all the games at home with family and friends. All the England group games are either after school or on Saturday so I will catch all of them but I hope that any further games that might happen during school will be shown at school.

First year of uni is over, and hopefully the jobs I've applied for have very flexible hours (A)

Speaking of pub atmosphere, I was watching the Ireland-France World Cup playoff at our SU, and it was absolutely bangin'. Irish lads were dancing on the tables and yelling at the screen, but when the French scored with that Henry handball, some French bloke ran up to the front and started dancing in front of the screen. The Irish boys didn't like that one bit, and it all kicked off - the bar staff and security had to stand between the fans around the room for the rest of the game. Crazy.

my GCSE's will have finished by then, so i have enough time between then and starting college to enjoy the World Cup with nothing on my schedule besides the World Cup and general arsing about.

Coming home from school, watching tv, then on wekends watch without school. simples

Don't lie. Nobody on this forum has even touched a ****.
meh, speak for youself.

gregor this one is a little better, since it has the tv channel/times. but tbh most of the ones if come across are pretty rubbish. though its a pdf and i dont know how to set it to wallpaper, so this may actually be of no use to you at all...

http://videos.icnetwork.co.uk/m4/wallchartA3.pdf

Hmmm.... a crate of Stella, and off to town for the big screen TV. Sounds like a plan!

gonna play it by ear, but it will involve drinking, mates and girls, and some sort of world cup drinking game

Why mix girls and football?

Its like mixing sausages and chocolate.

Well said. I wonder if that works.....Sausages & Chocolate.........

Plans for the WC -

1 - Watch the World Cup, Every Game

2 - Get Drunk, Every Game

3 - Pray that England actually turn up as genuine contenders.

4 - Score. Not goals.....girls :p

5 - Try sausages and chocolate.

6 - Try not to get sunburnt again this summer, cuz god dammit, I am suffering ATM.

I'm going a world cup boat trip on the Norfolk Broads. Sounds very posh and civilized i know.....

6 lads on a boat designed for 4.
1 week
Too many beers to count
Countless riverside pubs to frequent and catch the games
TV on board if we cant watch any games in the boozer

One word: Carnage

Will update with pictures in the embarrasing drunken moments thread upon my return. :D

I'm going a world cup boat trip on the Norfolk Broads. Sounds very posh and civilized i know.....

6 lads on a boat designed for 4.
1 week
Too many beers to count
Countless riverside pubs to frequent and catch the games
TV on board if we cant watch any games in the boozer

One word: Carnage

Will update with pictures in the embarrasing drunken moments thread upon my return. :D

Nice. still, watching the World Cup on the Meditarranean, in 40 degree heat, with ice cold beer, girls wearing barely more than a smile:)P) is just perfect.

Nice. still, watching the World Cup on the Meditarranean, in 40 degree heat, with ice cold beer, girls wearing barely more than a smile:)P) is just perfect.

This makes me want to hate you.

but you just so **** ugly I can't ;) :D :wub:

***** and giggles before and after the games. pretty simple

and sausages and chocolate (well chocolate spread anyway) does mix. tried it when i had brinner after watching that scrubs episode

This makes me want to hate you.

but you just so **** ugly I can't ;) :D :wub:

:O :':)@ slag. You only hate because I'm the one with an unlimited supply of no-strings-attached s......sun:p

Don't hate tha playah, hate the gamme :)

Last edited:
Well I'm going to create a calendar for the next four weeks, in red I mark the days in which I will be watching football, in blue I will mark the days in which I will be having ***, then I will give it to my girlfriend and tell her if she mixes the days up I'll kill her cat.

Well I'm going to create a calendar for the next four weeks, in red I mark the days in which I will be watching football, in blue I will mark the days in which I will be having ***, then I will give it to my girlfriend and tell her if she mixes the days up I'll kill her cat.

Classic. (H)

Played sir, played.

I'll try to watch as much games as possible at the telly, but let's see how many are possible 'cause of my job.

If not, I'll have to look for highlights on the internet the day after and so.