What Are Your World Cup Plans?

I'm going a world cup boat trip on the Norfolk Broads. Sounds very posh and civilized i know.....

6 lads on a boat designed for 4.
1 week
Too many beers to count
Countless riverside pubs to frequent and catch the games
TV on board if we cant watch any games in the boozer

One word: Carnage

Will update with pictures in the embarrasing drunken moments thread upon my return. :D

Remember to buy firelighters for Mummy

I will be drinking lots of this during the world cup.

sigh....... i'll probably have to sacrifice some sleep to watch the world cup. the charges are too high (thanks to singtel and starhub) and therefore, i guess the only option left is to watch it online :(

Get drunk.
Get rich or die trying.
Oh. You mean specifically for the World Cup? What world cup?
Kidding of course.
Just watching it on the box or maybe a couple in the pub, so that if and when England go into a penalty shootout, some dutch courage is never far away :p

al just be watching it in the house ive just had a operation can hardly walk so am recovering now for 4 weeks shud be able 2 go out nd watch the footy if england make it to the last 16

I've just got a full time job, so probably working during most of it! Fortunately for me, I'm working behind a bar, with a 6x8 foot projector showing all the games!

I will be drinking lots of this during the world cup.

*like*

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

I've just got a full time job, so probably working during most of it! Fortunately for me, I'm working behind a bar, with a 6x8 foot projector showing all the games!

*like*

Ive got gcses up to the 24th june :( but after that I think things may get a little bit messy

I'm going to watching it with Gregor, hopefully enjoying his hot tub from time to time :wub:.

I should have the world cup final off too, but hopefully I'll get to see quite a lot of the games.

I'm going to watching it with Gregor, hopefully enjoying his hot tub from time to time :wub:.

Are you the giver or the receiver? Or do you and Gregor share those duties equally? (K)

Has anyone seen any good beer deals in the shops? I need to stock up on amber nectar this week.

Has anyone seen any good beer deals in the shops? I need to stock up on amber nectar this week.

Yeah, in my local super market (Morrissons) it's £5 for 3 660ml bottles of San Miguel and Cobra =)

Are you the giver or the receiver? Or do you and Gregor share those duties equally? (K)

We like to switch it up, in order to keep things fresh.

I'd imagine the supermarkets will have deals on crates. Morrisons had 3 for £18 a few weeks ago, seemed silly to stop it before the world cup when sales would be highest.

Also, I'd like to believe Germany can win. Mainly so it irritates England fans <)