What Car Do You Drive?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 116
  • Views Views 19K
Good luck with the insurance on a 1.6 dude(y), it'll be like £1600 on a 1.2.

Well I've only just turned 17 so I'll be learning to drive when my license comes back in the post :)

But I've been looking at Renault Clio or a Vauxhall Corsaa.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Oh and my parents did buy me a Bugatti for my birthday but I didn't like the size of the engine, I couldn't fill that beast with petrol everyday..

Just bought a 1.2 litre 2003 renault clio - now i just need to pass my test :P(im not 17 untill begining of july!)

I'm currently driving my invisible motor with a see through engine with a top speed of "Bus"

;)

Funny this thread pops up again. I only just got an Audi A5. Pretty nice, better than my old A3.

I got an Astra Club. better then the Astra estate i learnt to drive in.

My first car was a 1999 Nissian Micra, a year later I bought a Cirtreon Xsara LX 1.6, then I bought a Ford Focus 1.8, Currently I have a 52 place 1.8 mondeo
f_31102883_1.jpeg

Like many, i'm not old enough. :(

But, I won't make a stupid post like some others.
I'd love to save up for some type of old american muscle car, possibly getting one cheap that i've seen. People doubt that i'd get insurance though.. A guy can dream though, a guy can dream. (Gran Torino plz.)

as i live in america i can drive next year, ill be driving one of these hopefully if my dad lets me have a go in it
2008-Pontiac-G6-GT-Coupe-01.jpg

I am driving a Seat ibiza Cupra, 1 month old:) Its got some scary power for a hatch
ibizacupra20101.jpg

I did have a VW Golf Gti only 2 and a bit years old.
2008-volkswagen-golf-gti--3_460x0w.jpg

You are going to be saving a long, long time XD

Got 25% of the money already! Don't reckon i'll get a loan, i'd rather just buy it up front.

Tokyo Drift lol Go to an auction youll get it there!!!
I'll Probabley follow my cousain and buy a Vauxhall Corsa and buy some **** for it

My uncle knows a guy who imports American vintage cars, in addition to being a hobby car mechanic (he built his own jeep and currently building a Corvette), so i'll be able to get a good deal and fix whatever needs fixing!

Like many, i'm not old enough. :(

But, I won't make a stupid post like some others.
I'd love to save up for some type of old american muscle car, possibly getting one cheap that i've seen. People doubt that i'd get insurance though.. A guy can dream though, a guy can dream. (Gran Torino plz.)

They're not muscle cars anymore; they're all too worn out. if you want speed, go for something else, but they're unbeatable when it comes to *** appeal.

Last edited:
Back