What Car Do You Drive?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 116
  • Views Views 19K
I am driving a Seat ibiza Cupra, 1 month old:) Its got some scary power for a hatch
ibizacupra20101.jpg

I did have a VW Golf Gti only 2 and a bit years old.
2008-volkswagen-golf-gti--3_460x0w.jpg

My Seat is the same colour as that, and the Golf was white. I love the new one though, never been out of it much since I bought it

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

They're not muscle cars anymore; they're all too worn out. if you want speed, go for something else, but they're unbeatable when it comes to *** appeal.

Actually, you can buy muscle cars that have had the engines fully restored to near perfect condition. Off the mark, nothing is faster than muscle.

A 7th Gen Toyota Celica.
I stuck in a Blitz induction kit, a TRD exhaust (not noisy), got it remapped, fitted lightweight 18" alloys and tein coilovers.
It handles like a car on rails.

This is pretty much the car I drive. Have had it since I was 16, Had it for a year before I could drive, don't really know why.

Image.ashx

This is pretty much the car I drive. Have had it since I was 16, Had it for a year before I could drive, don't really know why.

Image.ashx

Nice car that, had a test drive in one a few weeks back, really liked it but it was a bit more than I could afford at the time.

Just bought this bad boy off eBay for £245. Bargain! XD

fiestah.png

Not 100% convinced the colour will make that car a gash magnet..

.. depends where you live! :P

Meh, beats my Punto. And I think the Fiesta will attract more dogs than sheep, if you get what I'm saying. :$

Meh, beats my Punto. And I think the Fiesta will attract more dogs than sheep, if you get what I'm saying. :$

Tbh, Fiestas attract all type of women, and the back seat is just big enough for a 3-sum.

Not that I am talking from experience..

Have you never heard of Forza? ;)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzing:P

You should all just buy the coolest hatch on the road.....Seat Ibiza Cupra(which I proudly own:))

ibizacupra20101.jpg

Back