What do you LOVE about England?

Brilliant getting under your skin so easy!

Everyone on this site said easy qualifying when you got that group!

You scored 2 goals in 3 games !

And scrapped through the group!

And of course their would be a victory parade like most teams that are not in the top 10 in rankings would do as it is a big achievment,

Ireland is a small country and we are run by a bunch of ticks called the FAI, who are broke,

I agree the league is muck I live down the road from Bohs ground Dalymount park but I never go to watch the matchs as its €20 to see a ball booted up and down a pitch for 90 mins,

Henry was a amazing player and is still better then Crouch, Heskey and Defoe so that was a stupid comment

And of course their would be a victory parade like most teams that are not in the top 10 in rankings would do as it is a big achievment,

Ireland is a small country and we are run by a bunch of ticks called the FAI, who are broke,

I agree the league is muck I live down the road from Bohs ground Dalymount park but I never go to watch the matchs as its €20 to see a ball booted up and down a pitch for 90 mins,

Henry was a amazing player and is still better then Crouch, Heskey and Defoe so that was a stupid comment

But not Rooney, And Your still ****.

Don't go making excuses, Ireland isn't thast small, compared to England, Look how good England are at most things, despite the size of us, You have no problem with size, eh'? <) I josh, I josh

You what?
Never mind, sexy

This is a thread about England, anymore provocation, discussion of Ireland or other nations will be infracted.

This is a thread about England, anymore provocation, discussion of Ireland or other nations will be infracted.

I didn't mention anything in my first post about Ireland everyone else did, Was just having a bit of banter which Irish and English always have but everyone start bringing up Ireland ha

the fact that we think we are better/worse than we actually are depending on the last 90 minutes, the fact that everytime i watch england, im worried that tension will finally give me that heart attack.

Last edited:
At the moment I'm loving Gerrard being captain... and I also loved the way JT's open criticism backfired on him.

The fact that the die hard England fans sing their heart out for a full ninety minutes.

The fact that we go into a World cup believing we can win it.

The fact that we have won it before and are proud of the boys of 66 for doing so.

Thats why I love England.

The fact that the die hard England fans sing their heart out for a full ninety minutes.

The fact that we go into a World cup believing we can win it.

The fact that we have won it before and are proud of the boys of 66 for doing so.

Thats why I love England.
this. however unlikely that victory is, there no point in not believing in it.

He may not be the captain anymore, but Terry played like a legend tonight and put his body on the line time after time. The attempted block with his head just epitomized what the guy is all about, he may be a **** off the pitch, but on it he will always give 100%.

Legend.

28473450417204992638289.jpg

I laughed at the pic to be honest. Just looked like Johnson tried to move his nuts from Terry's head XD.

Honestly, all I can say is that they do have some good players. Apart from that I'm neutral about the team as a whole.

the fact that stuart pearce will one day become england manager...

I love the England fans, when we lose or draw, no matter who it's against we hate our players and demand a change in formation/ manager/ players etc. But when we win, no matter the score or how rubbish the opposition are, we think act as if we are champions of the world!

Like Callum_Arsenal suddenly is? ;)

He's Scottish but thinks he's Spanish/Argentinian because he doesn't have many brain cells, the poor boy.

the fact that stuart pearce will one day become england manager...

Oh......... Yay....... oO)

I love the England fans, when we lose or draw, no matter who it's against we hate our players and demand a change in formation/ manager/ players etc. But when we win, no matter the score or how rubbish the opposition are, we think act as if we are champions of the world!

He's Scottish but thinks he's Spanish/Argentinian because he doesn't have many brain cells, the poor boy.

Oh......... Yay....... oO)
lol he's being taken under the wing of a top class manager in capello, and the team that he has been grooming the (our highly talented under 21s) will come to fruition under his wing.

lol he's being taken under the wing of a top class manager in capello, and the team that he has been grooming the (our highly talented under 21s) will come to fruition under his wing.

But he was assistant to McLaren too and I think he worked alongside Sven + McLaren before then, he's also the U21 manager as well I believe? He's obviously waiting for the chance but personally I'd rather see him in club management or sticking with the youth teams..