Players to not celebrate after scoring against a club they played for previously/classified as one of their "Favoured Clubs". I think it will be cool if commentary is added to remind us that the player used to play for the club as a player etc.

That could be a nice little touch. Could be linked into the players hidden loyalty attribute as well.

I want more tactical options. The tactic system at the moment is very rigid in it's implementation of certain things. A example of this is pressing, your whole team either presses or they don't. I want to be able to make it so some sit others pressurize, making it waves. I know many of you will say you can do this via player instructions but you cannot in the sense that putting team instructions then limits the player instructions in a sense that if the sliders were still available only a portion say 70% would be open when other settings are turned on, this is not how it was before. I also want the ability for players to change position throughout the match, that has gone with now the only option for wingers changing. I want my CM's to alternate as it was the only way to influence a double pivot in the game engine. The tactical instructions although more realistic are now a lot more limiting in the game. I think there needs to be much more variety.

Examples of this are Barcelona of old hunting in packs or pressuring certain players with 3-4 players but the rest holding. You can't do this in the game and it means that your whole ethos has to be everyone or no one. That is not football. Rant over.

That could be a nice little touch. Could be linked into the players hidden loyalty attribute as well.

You could also tie it in with how they left the club, e.g. if they leave on good terms then they won't celebrate or at least not as much but if they left unhappy then they will celebrate more.

You could also tie it in with how they left the club, e.g. if they leave on good terms then they won't celebrate or at least not as much but if they left unhappy then they will celebrate more.

Adebayor running the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the arsenal fans.

- The option to tell subs to warm up. Could be used to slightly reduce the chance of injuries.

- Perhaps not quite such a rigid tactics set up. Have it more like fifa where you can place players exactly where you want.

- A manager view camera angle would be amazing.

- Something to tell me what type of minor injury a player has in the game.

The thing about placing players where i want is huge.

Being able to ask a player if he wants to stay or leave when another club shows interest. Making it easier on him rejecting a contract if your chairman is sell-happy.

What do you mean by placing players where you want?

He means on the tactics screen. ATM there are set positions e.g LM/LW etc. They want it so you can drag them somewhere in between. Not the best example but hopefully you know what I mean

More realistic transfer negotiations. Obviously we all know about the overpriced youngsters but one thing that annoys me is the clauses. I'd offer slightly below a player's value upfront and then if I added a clause of 200m after 1 international game they'd still reject it! Same goes for number of games/goals. Considering the majority of major transfers these days consist of mainly clauses this needs to be sorted.

Placing players where you want is years away.

The freedom of creating a formation (foundation of your tactic) isn't important?
We can already do that with formation, roles and duties. It'll be expanded upon, I'm sure.

Total freedom of which blade of grass the player must stand on, is year and years away. If it was implemented now, we'd see chaos and exploitation galore. SI would have to fix exploitable holes rather than improve the ME as a whole.

I want to see the ability to automatically swap roles (advanced forward to defensive forward in the 70th minute, for example) and positions at certain times in the match or periodically (as the instruction of wide players swap positions allows now, but throughout the midfield), and pre-set what to do in certain conditions.

Managers will often say before a game, if we score, shut up shop straight away, don't allow them the freedom they desire (if playing a much bigger club, or managed by Mourinho, for example), and they do not have to yell at all the players "Change from the attacking system to the defensive system!" for the players to do it, the players will already know that they have to do it.

1. A working game from the moment its released, understandable if the BETA has bugs. Nowadays it seems most games we buy are half finished and need a day 1 patch to even function properly
2. Better Interaction between opp managers and our own players
3. Let the opposing managers stats matter. Say having a opp defensive manager and having opp attacking manager to be very different. To go further would be to let smaller teams park the bus rather than try to outpass bigger teams
4. Strolla's suggestion is good, a match plan. I think this is available in FM classic but not in the full game

I want to see other managers/clubs stop bidding less than the player value is when not transfer listed.. let's say player X is valued at 16m and I receive 12m bids from clubs.. but when I transfer list player X and ask for 20m then all the clubs come to me with 20m offers

FFP

Definitely want to see Financial Fair Play in FM 2015. This will make it a lot more difficult playing as a team with lots of money (Man City & PSG).

Definitely want to see Financial Fair Play in FM 2015. This will make it a lot more difficult playing as a team with lots of money (Man City & PSG).
This is already in FM14. Clubs even get excluded from European competitions of they don't comply.

I think now we have seen how UEFA have dealt with these clubs we may see a more fleshed out FFP like reduction in champions league playing squads etc. Although you could say man city and PSG are carrying on business as usual despite their sanctions it will be interesting to see how SI implement it

In-game editor in default game. So we do not have to buy it separately.