What Game Are You Playing At The Moment?

FM 09, Fifa 09, Far Cry 2 and ive just completed Saints Row 2 :)

I'm really into Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution on the Xbox 360 at the moment.

you cant beat Fifa 09 Clubs with your mates and how high you feel when you score...
one time we were accrington they were barca and we won 4-3 with a last minute winner i couldnt stop yelling stuff like F*CK*NG GET IN THERE U SPANISH C*NTS STICK THAT UP YOUR MOMMAS F*NNY HOLE

yes that was a good day

Anyone still playing Team Fortress 2? I'm thinking of downloading Orange Box off Steam and was wondering if it's still widely played? It looks quite fun to play.

Lee's a big TF2 player. It's never really appealed to me it just looks a bit kiddy.

Just bought it on Steam because I wanted to play the Half Life series again anyway, not a bad deal for £16.99. If I don't like TF2 it's not really money wasted because there is still three games there I know I'll enjoy.

Anyone still playing Team Fortress 2?

Yup I'm still playing it, Douy plays it as well sometimes and I know Kris has it for the Xbox but not too sure about the PC. That and WoW are all I play these days.

The two servers I play on:
89.145.117.74:27025
85.234.149.109:27017

Or add me too your Steam friends my steam name is fmbase.

number 1 in the world at cod2 he is :O and @ the moment im playing fm,halo and wow

haha wow, i used to play that until i realised it sucks every last inch of life out of you

Just bought Street Fighter IV. Seems like a good game but I just can't get my head round it :(

My mate fuzzed over it ttm, altough his fuzz has moved over to Res Ev 5 or w/e

HPS' Panzer Campaigns Normandy '44. Operational war gaming at its finest :)

I spent all last night playing some 4 player co-op on SWAT4. Was so awesome, it's such an unforgiving game. All you have to do is pop your head around a corner without checking and you're likely to be killed. :(

Fifa 09, Pes2009, Cod4 & 5, Fable2, Guitar hero 3 + world tour

Xbox has red ring of death atm :(

I spent all last night playing some 4 player co-op on SWAT4. Was so awesome, it's such an unforgiving game. All you have to do is pop your head around a corner without checking and you're likely to be killed. :(

I've had the gold edition of swat 4 for donkeys but nobody I know plays it any more, such a good co-op game!

Picked Resi 5 up the other day too, luuuuurve it.

Left 4 Dead, Football Manager2009, World of Warcraft, Dawn of War2.

FM 2009 a lot lol, but I intend on buying Resident Evil 5 very soon.