What games are you looking forward to this year?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 10K
FM11
Fifa 11
Splinter Cell Conviction
Bioshock 2
Arkham Asylum 2
[Possibly new L4D{Didnt take their time on 2}]
Halo Reach (Beta soon)
New CoD
Any Guitar Heros
NBA 2k11
Mass Effect 2
Final Fantasy XXXXXXXXX
Dragon Age Origins Awakening
Prison Break The Conspiracy
Fallout New Vegas
Mafia 2
Kane and Lynch 2
Fable III
Just a Few :$

FM 2011
Fifa 2011
Fifa world cup
GTA 4 EFLC for the PC
Supreme Commander 2

I got my Wii today finally, i'm just looking some games with high reviews on play.com like mario kart, super smash bros brawl, mario strikers, super mario galaxy, legend of zelda etc and will get a few friends to come over to battle it out on the games above after footy will be awesome.

Super Mario Bros is very good. That and Warioware Smooth Moves are my fave Wii games. Although Super Mario Bros on the DS is much better.

Heavy Rain came out today, will have to buy that, demo was amazing

Super Mario Bros is very good. That and Warioware Smooth Moves are my fave Wii games. Although Super Mario Bros on the DS is much better.

Yeh i was looking at Warioware on play.com not long ago added it to my list of games i want. Getting Mario strikers first tho has really good reviews and looks worth the cash. Mario Galaxy and Mario Kart arrived today aswell but havent had the time to play it.

Really enjoying my Wii tho.

Last edited:
I have decided to give Heavy Rain a look as well. Hopefully borrowing a friend's copy as he has been raving about the demo for a while now.

Does look good I'll admit, though I've heard it's confusing as **** early on.

I have decided to give Heavy Rain a look as well. Hopefully borrowing a friend's copy as he has been raving about the demo for a while now.

its a riddle, totally different to anything else ive ever played. it draws you into its world, and then when you think youve figuired something out it spits you back out and leaves you confused, sweating, and despite that i cant get help but go back for more emotional and sensatory punishment. intense to say the least.

ive made a thread on it but i dont think many people ahve played yet, so not much discussion

I´m keeping an eye out for the following and hoping none of them are going to be postponed:

Final Fantasy XIII
God of War III
Resonance of Fate
Super Street Fighter IV
Alpha Protocol
Two Worlds 2
Max Payne 3
Arcania
Fallout: New Vegas
Lord of the Rings: The White Council
Diablo 3
FM 2011

It does look good i must admit. At last a PS3 exclusive i actually want to play.

i am quite looking forward to 2010 FIFA World Cup for the PS3.

Have you seen the depth of it

199 countries.

Nick Main said:

199 countries.

Yeah I'm waiting for that too looks good.

199 countries.
Thats nothing special. FIFA 98 road to the world cup for the PS1 had 173 International teams and also 189 club teams on top of that. I think it had 20 odd unlockable classic teams too.

it will be better than FIFA 98 becfause the graphics will be immense

Back