What games are you looking forward to this year?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 10K
Been reading alot about Red Dead Redemption and its seriously got my mouth watering. It looks amazing i have to say and the sandbox game world its in is huge.

Last edited:
Can't wait to play the story line on Tiger Woods 2011, should be good aha ;)

If it's not FM2011, then umm... umm... *Forgot its name*

Edit: *Remember its name* It's new CoD. :D

Last edited:
Fable 3. Some people don't like them but i can't wait :D

I played Fable II. I did enjoy it but I doubt I will be getting Fable 3. I just wasn't keen on some of the gameplay. It felt very dated and unless Fable 3 has improved a lot I won't bother with it.

5)Red Dead
4)FM 2011
3)Mafia II

And being the avid MMA fan I am the highlights will undoubtedly be ;
2)EA MMA
1)
UFC Undisputed 2010

It definetly has to be, F1 2010 for either the Xbox 360 or Computer, it sounds amazing!

Red Dead Redemption looks like GOTY material. Every video preview and teaser I've seen so far makes me want to go get butters and head to a mountain to freeze myself for a month untill it's out, even the multiplayer looks awesome and that can't be said about GTA. Rockstar know there stuff when it comes to sandbox.

Also, Alan Wake looks brilliant and better be, 5 years of delays later and it's nearly here, oOOoOoOoh yes.

Read Dead looks pretty good
Probably gona be the only game i buy this year XD

Alan Wake, and I'm Alive are really the last 2 games I'm waiting for this year, until the craze of new releases happens in November December time.

An xbox 360 version of Fifa that is not full of bugs.

A FIFA that is not Full of Bugs ?

How about an EA game that is not full of Bugs

How about a good EA game,, wishful thinking
Im no EA fan but i thought Dead Space was quality.

Battlefield is good too but thats a DICE game really.

The new World Cup game feels good too as alot of the many bugs on FIFA 10 have been resolved.

Gran Turismo 5, FINALLY :D :D.. And Fifa 11 Of course, with no hacked leaderboards please god :S

Back