What Lower League team are you starting your career at?

I got into the LLM management late on in FM2010, with me growing ever bored of managing Man Utd. So, to relieve my boredom, I started a 5 country game, with England, Germany, Italy, Scotland and Spain. And then I looked into Scotland, the 3rd division (always a classic and very highly contested. Gotta love it :p) then found Elgin were predicted to be 10th. So I went them, moved to Stenhousemuir and then got a job offer from Partick Thistle (managed to win the League and Cup double in my.. 2nd year as manager :D). Then moved to FC Bayern.

Felt I had unfinished business with them, so I went Elgin again :p

Last edited:
I'm currently doing 4 games....Svendborg in Denmark, Cesena in Italy, Olexandriya in Ukraine & Maidenhead in England.

Walsall - But it'll be difficult without a useful striker and our **** squad :D

I will play two games:

One with Burgos CF once I finish my Spanish full database.

One career starting either unemployed, at Notts County or some team with a name I like or that has something to make it special (fallen old big, some that has been overhauled, a name with some quality I like, be it sounding good, reminding of some other...).

I will probably make a story out of one of them. Possibly this time in a way of reports to the board, since when I finally got with the diary format in my last Burgos one, I ended soon not quite carrying out right.

P.S. Those with steam could stop playing it so I can check now if I can play it or there's something to download, apart to test one or two doubts I have for my database? :p

Started with Gateshead (the name sounded funny)

Normally I start with the might Toffees, but this season I'm debating the local Gateshead, or just starting unemployed. Prob go with the latter.

I liked Wroughton save I had in 2010 so I will use them again when someone builds that database. I got them up to Champs league but then the new game is out and think it will be better for reputation for this year. If not usually go with Newport County, Columbus Crew (then seeing if I can jump to England, Spain, or Italy), or a lower team in Germany.

FM10 was the first one of these I played. After getting used to it, I started in England unemployed with the experience of a sunday league footballer. Halfway through the first season Stalybridge in BSN offered me a job, and I got them to the Championship in like 7 seasons or so. So, I kinda got attached to them, and I'll probably start with them this time.

Hayes And Yeading - Ultimate Challenge

Hayes And Yeading - Great challenge supposed to finish bottom of bsn, poor squad and poor training facilites with a lack of money

I am starting with AFC Wimbledon, the aim is to try and get them up so I can take on Milton Keynes dons!

Last edited:
I'll try to take advantage of the new dynamic league reputation thing and turn FC Levadia or FC Flora to one of the biggest clubs in the world and make the Estonian Meistriliiga the best league in the world. No idea how long it could take.

Queens Park Rangers first and foremost.

If any lower, then Staines.