What Lower League team are you starting your career at?

Huddersfield Town- Good youngsters and a great goalie with a bright future.

Once some one comes out with a lower leagues patch... FC United of Manchester

Stadium with a capacity of 11,840

lol

Are you from Germany or how do u happen to know them? ;D (i live in essen)

I heard about them from the movie 'Das Wunder von Bern' in German class. I was intrigued so I did some research. They have been my LLM team ever since ;)

I'm Aussie BTW :D

Boreham wood - because they're low down in conf south, we try not to be teams we've been before.

I have 4 options in mind, one is to start unemployed, the second it's to take my home town team FC Arges wich is in the second Romanian League, Lewes FC or Bury FC ! This are my options ! So, now i just have to wait 10 more day to get the game ! xD

I heard about them from the movie 'Das Wunder von Bern' in German class. I was intrigued so I did some research. They have been my LLM team ever since ;)

I'm Aussie BTW :D

Im not really a suporter of them but they are my fav team when i decide to play LLM too :) Guess the bond to my city is to strong too not play with them :p

have any of you ever managed in South America, especially outside of Brazil/argentina?

I thought about doing it in fm10 and seeing what job offers I get from Europe.

monza - italy third division predicted playoffs bit of wonga. also affilates with inter and ac so i get loans without wages :D

I usually pick Leigh RMI or Harrogate town, not sure who is in the English Conference North on FM11.... The best thing is with lower league teams is that their football is awful ha, the ball always goes out for a throwing when they pass the ball, they cant shoot for sh*t, quite often miss one on ones and good chances.

I generally start at League 2 and see how it goes.

I've done Bradford, Crewe, Barnet and Rotherham in the past.

This year it's Bury's turn.

start unemployed with sunday league experience and take whatever job I can (preferably not in england)

Have managed Ariquemes, Paredes & Bleid in FM10

Last edited:
Im gonna manage Shelbourne and see if i can win the CL

Usually have my wife choose for me, that's the worst challenge :)

Brentford :wub: and most likely do a save with AFC Wimbledon.