• Hinduism

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Budhism

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Jedi

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Scientology

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster]Pastafarianism[/url]

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Jewish

Votes: 6 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of interest -- shouldn't Jewish be replaced with Judaism in the poll? I'm no expert, but doesn't Jewish mean anyone born to a family of, of lineage to, or someone who has converted to Judaism.

Anyone clarify for me? I'd like to know if possible, just for my own interest.

I could use Wikipedia, but seeing as someone has voted Jewish, they'll know for sure :)

Just out of interest -- shouldn't Jewish be replaced with Judaism in the poll? I'm no expert, but doesn't Jewish mean anyone born to a family of, of lineage to, or someone who has converted to Judaism.

Christian / Christianity

Jewish / Judaism

Muslim / Islam

etc.

Atheism and Agnosticism should be separated imo, yes neither is an organised religion, but both are very different views. Atheist for me, attempted Catholic brainwashing failed.

Anyone clarify for me? I'd like to know if possible, just for my own interest.

I could use Wikipedia, but seeing as someone has voted Jewish, they'll know for sure :)
It was probably just someone thinking they're funny. I've heard Jewish jokes too

Well technically "I'm Jewish" / "I'm a Jew". I just don't like the sound of it. "a Jew".
That's for having read Mein Kampf. I find Jewish more respectful.

"I'm Muslim" or "I'm a Muslim".
And finally, the exception "I'm Christian" - Nice to meet ya. I'm Cornelius. No, I'd rather say "I'm a Christian".
Though most people don't actually bother.

Doesn't change the fact that the religion is Judaism, which isn't stated properly in the poll. If any of this makes sense.

Last edited:
My Religion is Evertonianism, i pray to David Moyes and attend St Lukes (next to Goodison) every other weekend. We believe that we will be sent to Anfield instead of ****. (6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back