• Hinduism

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Budhism

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Jedi

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Scientology

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster]Pastafarianism[/url]

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Jewish

Votes: 6 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm atheist becoz its kooool and ther is no such thing as god lyk becoz i cant see him nd one day ii woz walkin down a road and a horse liccked my face.

Atheist. Don't want to start an argument but I think religions have caused too much war and suffering for me to believe otherwise

I'm atheist becoz its kooool and ther is no such thing as god lyk becoz i cant see him nd one day ii woz walkin down a road and a horse liccked my face.

Haha, the horse part made me laugh although what does the horse have to with anything?

atheist... the bible (though i havnt read it) has lots of mracles in it... like parting the red sea which i think is impossible and i dont believe in an afterlife because we can logically explain that kind of stuff with dreams and because you hear someones near death story you think about it when your on deaths door just with you and not the person youve heard it from and just simply because if god is really out there hes probably some cool alien with a really cool space ship (A) whos at war with the devil whos spaceship has horns on it (6)
EDIT: smilies added for effect :)

Last edited:
atheist... the bible (though i havnt read it) has lots of mracles in it... like parting the red sea which i think is impossible and i dont believe in an afterlife because we can logically explain that kind of stuff with dreams and because you hear someones near death story you think about it when your on deaths door just with you and not the person youve heard it from and just simply because if god is really out there hes probably some cool alien with a really cool space ship whos at war with the devil whos spaceship has horns on it :)

Fair enough oO)

Unfortunately, you will never be able to get from start to finish without jokes and ****-takes when the subject is religion (especially on an internet forum.) For some reason, some people can't just answer yes, no, or don't care either way (or whichever options may be given.)

that's why 13 year olds shouldn't be allowed on an internet forum, or the internet in general really ;) The person who said 'Muslim, no haters' don't worry mate. I don't think there are any people on this forum so closed minded that they think all Muslims are Terrorists and therefore hate them. Racism really needs to be removed from society. Atheist btw. Have no problem with religion unless someone tries to force it on me ;)

im 13 and i dont go round making fun of people cause of religion personally ill just make fun of people if they make fun of me or if i hate them :)

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

out of 101 people there are only 12 jedi... wow they really did get there ***** kicked

im 13 and i dont go round making fun of people cause of religion personally ill just make fun of people if they make fun of me or if i hate them :)

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

out of 101 people there are only 12 jedi... wow they really did get there ***** kicked

well then you're not a completly immature 13 year old like so many others ;)

I'm Atheist like a large % of the poll, shows we have plenty of intelligent rational thinkers on this site.

that's why 13 year olds shouldn't be allowed on an internet forum, or the internet in general really ;) The person who said 'Muslim, no haters' don't worry mate. I don't think there are any people on this forum so closed minded that they think all Muslims are Terrorists and therefore hate them. Racism really needs to be removed from society. Atheist btw. Have no problem with religion unless someone tries to force it on me ;)
Im also 13 and im not like that :) also im a atheist dont belive in it and religion has caused to much war and suffering for my like.

Im also 13 and im not like that :) also im a atheist dont belive in it and religion has caused to much war and suffering for my like.

fine u are the 2nd exception to what I said, but the point still stands :P

If you think about it, ony one religion can be right, so Billions of people have wasted ther lives, possibly following the wrong religion.

If you think about it, ony one religion can be right, so Billions of people have wasted ther lives, possibly following the wrong religion.

Or - the more likely - no religion is right.

I dont belive in anything but when confronted with religion I'd say modern day science has produced to many disputes in the major religions that if you still belived in them you'd have to be a nutjob.

No worries mate. If there were, they'd be no more than racist c**ts.
How is a religion a race? And since when is critising somebody over their religion bad? Have you read what the major religions supports?

I'm Atheist like a large % of the poll, shows we have plenty of intelligent rational thinkers on this site.
My friends religous and he got straight a's in his a levels doing chemistry, biology, physics, maths and further maths. He didn't drop a single mark in the core 1 or core 2 maths tests.

Don't be such a ***** about religous people. It's possible to believe in god and be a intelligent rational thinker.

How is a religion a race? And since when is critising somebody over their religion bad? Have you read what the major religions supports?

Judaism? Aren't Jews both a religious group and a race?

My friends religous and he got straight a's in his a levels doing chemistry, biology, physics, maths and further maths. He didn't drop a single mark in the core 1 or core 2 maths tests.

Don't be such a ***** about religous people. It's possible to believe in god and be a intelligent rational thinker.

Well, it's definitely possible to be an INTELLIGENT theist. A rational theist only exists when regarding matters with no connection to god, in my mind.

Judaism? Aren't Jews both a religious group and a race?

Well, it's definitely possible to be an INTELLIGENT theist. A rational theist only exists when regarding matters with no connection to god, in my mind.
Thats fair enough. It just annoys me when people act like anyone who believes in god is a moron.:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back