• Hinduism

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Budhism

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Jedi

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Scientology

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster]Pastafarianism[/url]

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Jewish

Votes: 6 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Ride the Walrus - If you're doing something for R.E, then it might help to know it's spelt 'Atheist'. And I voted Atheist in the poll. :)

Atheism and Agnosticism should be separated imo, yes neither is an organised religion, but both are very different views. Atheist for me, attempted Catholic brainwashing failed.

Amen brother ( oh the irony ). The intimidation didn't work either & the dogma was puzzling & scary. Didn't drive me atheistic though. Still an open minded agnostic.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

My Religion is Evertonianism, i pray to David Moyes and attend St Lukes (next to Goodison) every other weekend. We believe that we will be sent to Anfield instead of ****. (6)

If you're a practicing christian, isn't what you've just stated blasphemy ?

That was really funny... lol jk it didn't make any sense.

He obviously doesn't understand what an atheist is if he thinks it's a religion. The fact he uses lol jk is proof enough that he's a bit simple.

@ Ride the Walrus - If you're doing something for R.E, then it might help to know it's spelt 'Atheist'. And I voted Atheist in the poll. :)
Yeah I know, I was just typing quickly :)

Nice to know how the poll's coming along. Thanks guys

I dont put myself to one religion as I belive there is only one God who appears in many forms in various religions such as Jesus,Allah etc.....

Football is my Religion Hillsborough is my church Alan Irvine is God.

OBJ-FMR_objectivo_football_religion_tee_zm.jpg

Brought up a Catholic, but I'm an atheist. Don't believe in it all, I personally just think it's all a bit far-fetched.

I am of no religion, Atheist. I don't believe in God and believe the Bible is a load of ****. Believe that Jesus Christ was a real person although I doubt he came back to life etc etc. No offence to any Christian's the religion just contradicts itself far too much for me to believe in it, as do other religions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back