What Roles and Duties Best suit my players?

sois there anyway of finding out what role suits a player best other than trying them out in that position, should be partof the scouting report if you ask me

couldn't agree more, mate

hi guys, I'm playing Milan at the moment and a bit struggling up front...
what roles and duties you suggest in these scenarios:

1. Ibrahimovic, winger-supported lone striker
2. Ibrahimovic, 2 AMCs-supported lone striker (and the AMCs' role)
3. Ibrahimovic-Pato pair
4. Ibrahimovic-Inzaghi pair

thanks in advance :)

one last time, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease guys.....

couldn't agree more, mate

one last time, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease guys.....

Ibra Target man/Complete forward
Ibra - Target man / Pato Poacher/advanced forward
Ibra Target man / Inzaghi advanced forward (although Inzaghi didn't score many for me, you need a replacement)

Lukaku please :(
my lukaku does'nt score since i buy him from anderlecht
and now he not scoring after 8 match :(

Ibra Target man/Complete forward
Ibra - Target man / Pato Poacher/advanced forward
Ibra Target man / Inzaghi advanced forward (although Inzaghi didn't score many for me, you need a replacement)

thanks mate :)

View attachment 195480

Really struggling to get the best out of this guy. I've been playing him as a deep-lying forward alongside a poacher and he doesn't seem to be contributing much (Just 1 assist and 0 goals in 8 games). The poacher is playing well but I've had this guy for over a season and he goes through ridiculous dry spells (no goal in 21 hours at one point!). Is he just massively inconsistent or should I be playing him in a more advanced role?

Help massively appreciated x

does anybody know what role for lucas podolski please?
he is a tough one :) I would assume Dlf - support if any craig :) maybe even Poacher - attack but let him shoot with ball sometimes and have little creative freedom, same goes for the Dlf above :)

he is a tough one :) I would assume Dlf - support if any craig :) maybe even Poacher - attack but let him shoot with ball sometimes and have little creative freedom, same goes for the Dlf above :)
cheers matey:) looked for ages and could not find much about him seems like not to many people sign him? Should just pm you next time lol.

how can you play suarez and barrios upfront together? also what is best way to play luuk de jong?

Anyone know any great ways that Fellani or Alex Song play? Also Aaron Ramsey? Seems they always avg around 6.8 for me while everyone else in the side averages over a 7.

I play 4-2-3-1 whith three ATMs. Got Mandanda in goal, Clichy-Vermaelen-Lucio-Sagna as a back four, Song-Ramsey as the CMs, Hazard-Fabregas-Arshavin as the ATMs, Van Persie or Lukaku up front.