What Roles and Duties Best suit my players?

Bressan and Niakhaichyk as CMs and Kadlec Ruud Van Nistelrooy and Paloschi as Fwds

4-3-3 formation

hi guys, I'm playing Milan at the moment and a bit struggling up front...
what roles and duties you suggest in these scenarios:

1. Ibrahimovic, winger-supported lone striker
2. Ibrahimovic, 2 AMCs-supported lone striker (and the AMCs' role)
3. Ibrahimovic-Pato pair
4. Ibrahimovic-Inzaghi pair

thanks in advance :)

somebody pleeeeeeeeease???

Barry Ferguson, Yann M'Vila and Per Ciljan Skjelbred? Am using 2 CM's but I dont know how to play it, was thinking about M'Vila BMW/CM def. and Ferguson as Deep playmaker sup., with Skjelbred as backup, maybe trow him in as Advanced playmaker support?

And Kadlec, with Zigic as TM-sup. as partner? poacher or advanced FW?

My newest Andriy Yarmolenko. I'm playing him as either a Poacher or a Target Man, but I have no idea whether I'm doing the right thing or not.

Bressan and Niakhaichyk as CMs and Kadlec Ruud Van Nistelrooy and Paloschi as Fwds

4-3-3 formation

Bressan Adv play support
Niakhaichyk CM attack or support
Kadlec and Paloshi poachers
Van Nistelrooy target man or complete forward with mentality redoced by 2 3 notches and trought ball aften

Playing 4312 with Inter on LFC's Update. Playing Forlan (Poacher) upfront with Milito next to him, wondering whether Milito should be Target Man support or attack... Or something else?

whats the best duties or roles for javier pastore i am trying to play him cm any opinions i want him to score and assist

I currently play a kind of 4-3-3 formation, where I have Eden Hazard as AML, doing really well. Douglas costa RM, hendersen (centre mid, attack) and Cattermole ball winning midfielder) CM. Lukaku and Araujo/benzema upfront. At the moment Benzema (played as poacher) can't score to save his life, Lukaku (played as target man) is unbelievably inconsistent, Araujo and Hazard are my only saviours. Could you suggest roles for Cattermole, Hendersen, Costa, Lukaku and Benzema. Thanks

What roles should I assign to these players:
Nicolas Lodeiro (Ajax)
Nemanja Matic (Chelsea)

Both in CM spots.

And any ideas for this guy? I'm playing him as a poacher.

View attachment 194746

4-3-3 with Babacar or Gilardino as the lone man, whats the best role for these two? Thanks

sois there anyway of finding out what role suits a player best other than trying them out in that position, should be partof the scouting report if you ask me

hi guys, I'm playing Milan at the moment and a bit struggling up front...
what roles and duties you suggest in these scenarios:

1. Ibrahimovic, winger-supported lone striker
2. Ibrahimovic, 2 AMCs-supported lone striker (and the AMCs' role)
3. Ibrahimovic-Pato pair
4. Ibrahimovic-Inzaghi pair

thanks in advance :)

nobody?