What Roles and Duties suit my player?

I've got 4 young player, but i don't know what roles he do the best position!

I think:
Damián Carrel (Central Mid, Sup)
Helmut Reuter (Advanced Foward, Att)
Kostas Koutros (Box To Box)
Rob Gerritsen (Advanced Playmaker, Sup)

What do you think this is the best position for these players, or which position?

How should I play Lasogga (tend to see him as a target man) and Raffael with my Hertha BSC side? I have tried Raffael as both attacking midfielder and advanced playmaker, but none of them seems to get him to really shine.
Btw I play a 4-2-3-1 deep with Ramos and Ebert as inside forwards

Thanks!

I'm with Gijon, and I was wondering what would be the best roles for:
Fredy Montero
David Barral
Libor Kozák
I usually play a 4-1-3-2 using these 3 as my forwards.

Tevez and Aguero, got Tevez DLF - A, Aguero Poacher - A, cant get aguero scoring :(

View attachment 230273Where too use this guy, right now he's on my Central Midfield as AP Support. But i recconed that he got 17 finnishing, so maybe put him on attack would work but he doesn't score as much as I intended. Tried him on Left Flank for awhile aswell but didn't work out either.

How should I play Carlos Fierro? I play a wide 4-2-3-1 and have him set as an AF. He isn't doing very badly but from what I have seen he is capable of much better.

Also any preferred moves I should teach him? Only have placed shots so far, tying to get him to lob the keeper as well.

Hamsik?? Can't get him to perform above ~7.0 ... playing him as a advanced playmaker at Manchester United, and also how should i play Neymar?

am sure this has been asked before. i've got neymar for my liverpool team, playing him upfront in a 4-2-2-2 formation (raikens might and magic). whats the best role for him? i play him alongside a poacher so it would have to be something that compliments that.

i initially used him as advanced forward and he played well but now he seems pretty average and is inconsistent. doesn't seem to get into games as a trequiesta, but mabye he would if i used him as playmaker or target man in this role?

Shinji Kagawa for Dortmund First Seasons Stats playing him at AM position with 2 other attacking mids?

What about Uffe Bech? I want to use him as a striker, but i'm not sure if i should use him as a poacher or advanced forward.

Ever Banega - 1st season in PSG, playing him as CM with Gennaro Gattuso as ball wining midfielder.
Please give me detailed player instructions because every match he gets 6.8 or less.