What roles & duties are best for my players?

Raikan007

Reaction score
Good day, welcome to Fm-base and Fm13 :)

This thread should be used to ask for advice on players roles and positions that best suit the players stats!

For example:

Neymar

Answer:

"I have had him best play as a poacher, with high freedom but he can also play as inside forward - attack"

please give proper suggestions and additional information to help the member out when requesting player positions :)

thanks

After loaning Veratti for 2 seasons , i think he is good enough to fit my team , but now , the question remains , what roles & duties should he have?
View attachment 280188

RVP :- I've used him as a Complete forward a poacher a trequestra a deep lying forward advanced forward nothing seems to be doing the job to get the goals, ive played 4231 442 451 all sorts of formations to help him out but nothing but when he gets a chance AWFUL comes to mind he cant hit a barn door from a yard out

Rooney :- I'm playing him in the role he has at united and same as rvp ive tried everything he just isnt doing the business

Schurrle :- i use him on the Left as either an inside forward or winger but again nothing special

Valencia :- The only consistent player im my front 4 but he gets into the perfect opportunities just like the top 3 to either score or shoot and all he does is pass it and the move breaks down.

All in all i just need some advice im in april now 2 points off top and i dont want the title to slip away so i need to know ASAP how to get the best out of them.

I'm only 3 games into the league but RVP is doing well for me as a Treq. in a 4-3-1-2 formation. He's scored twice and creates a lot of chances too. He also played well as a Deep lying forward (attack) in pre-season too. Remember, it does take time for players to settle in a new team so chopping and changing isn't going to help, just be patient.

I do agree with Rooney though, he scored a goal in our last game (his first of the season) but he just doesn't play well, I'm using him as a DLF, help would be appreciated.

How do i get the best out of Mario Gotze? I currently play him as a left inside forward. in a 4 2 4 formation.

Or, not being funny, but you could play him in his natural central attacking mid position if it fits your tactic. He's one of the best attacking mids in the game, with the potential to become perhaps THE best.

I have Van persie,rooney and falcao,what roles shall i play them in?

how do I get the most out of suarez his playing as a right inside forward support... im with liverpool/

what best for gotze, felliaini, gundgan, alaba, debuchey, admilson and neymar as the op does'nt seem to be working for me

What role suits Messi best?
He has only scored 12 goals in 19 games in the league, but overall 30/30

What's the best way to play an offense that has Benzema, Damiao, Arda Turan, van der Vaart, Ben Arfa, and Fellaini? Or would someone recommend benching Benzema or Damiao and putting in another DM (I have Obi Mikel) and playing a 4-2-3-1?

Also got Theo Walcott and Gervinho on the bench. (And Pablo Piatti, Sidney Sam, and Salomon Kalou)

Some people have recommended that I use Adryan as a CAM since that's his best position. I also have Mattheus though. What would be his best position? Would he make a good left inside forward?

Anyone know how to get the best out of Taarabt? He's been poor in every single game

Hi i m managing man utd and it is first season, i can't figure out where to play Shinji Kagawa. Should i play him in AMC as advanced playmaker or AML as inside forward? Although he seems doing great in AML i m still confused. If i start to play him in AMC then i will bring in Gareth Bale and if AML then i will bring in Mario Gotze. Any suggestions would be appreciated.​