What roles & duties are best for my players?

Hi,
Which roles are the best, in your opinion, for Lionel Messi, Neymar, Erik Lamela, Thiago?

Neymar - Inside forward - attack or poacher depending on where you play him.
Messi - Same as Neymar, also does well as teq AMC.
Lamela - Inside forward - support or winger - attack, used him in both and has done brilliant in both.
Thiago - Advanced playmaker - attack or attacking midfielder - attack

I need to set all of this players together on pitch. Maybe this formation will be good:

-------------Messi------------
-Neymar-----Thiago----Lamela-

And for now which roles and settings set for them?

I just bought nainggolan and Neal Maupay . Can someone help me to choose the best role for both players?

My tactic is 4 defenders, 1 Midfield defender, 2 centre mid, 2 wingers, 1 striker.

I just bought nainggolan and Neal Maupay . Can someone help me to choose the best role for both players?

My tactic is 4 defenders, 1 Midfield defender, 2 centre mid, 2 wingers, 1 striker.

CM - Defend
Poacher

I'm currently questioning whether or not to go for Eden Hazard/Neymar to my Real Madrid team. I know that they are immense players that surely will perform, and yes I know that you are supposed to play them as AML - inside forward. But I'm wondering if anyone have had experience with them playing as AMR - winger? If so, how has they worked? I currently have Cristiano Ronaldo as AML - inside forward, so its not an option to take that place and in AMC - advanced playmaker I have Mesut Özil.

Making a big money signing to the summer on AMR - winger/inside forward, and at the players Im choosing from is Gareth Bale(inside forward), Neymar(winger) or Eden Hazard(winger).

Cheers.

I would get both :)

Neymar is not a great winger, Hazard is good, work on his crossing and you have a machine!

I would get both :)

Neymar is not a great winger, Hazard is good, work on his crossing and you have a machine!
Haha okay :) Will consider that. As I'm thinking of bringning in a poacher Neymar might be a great choice there. Will be going for Hazard as a winger! Cheers.

OT: But just realized that Juan Mata is transferlisted by request, after Manchester United unsettled him, and his pricetag is set at £25m. Home grown and immense player. You believe he is worth it?

CM - Defend
Poacher

Thx Raikan :D

My team in the moment in Benfica :

GK - Artur
FBR - Maxi Pereira
FBL - Šime Vrsaljko
DC - Garay
DC - Jores Okore / Luisão
DM - Ognjen Vukojevic
CM - Nainggolan
CM - Benat
AMR - Salvio / Enzo Perez
AML - Gaitan / Rodrigo
ST - Cardozo / Rodrigo / Maupay

What You think Raikan about my lineup team? What positions should I improve with new players ? Im in my first season and in the Portuguese League Im in first position with only victories, in the champions league i already finish the group stage in first with 4 victories and 2 draws ( My group was Bernfica, Real Madrid, Dortmund and Red Bull Salzburg ). Now Im gonna play against Juventus in round 16.

Last edited:
raikan , i was checking the report by my scout team about the Nainggolan , and they said that the best role for him is ball winning mid. Do you think that centre mid - defend is better than ball winning mid for Nainggolan?

Regards

Can someone help me with my last post?
Nainggolan is better role centre mid - defend or Ball winning mid?

thx

Can Neymar play as a winger on the AMR(if retrained)? Or would it be better for me to bring in either Gareth Bale, Juan Mata or Eden Hazard on the rightside and play Neymar upfront?

Have an attack consisting of Cristiano Ronaldo(AML-inside forward), Karim Benzema(STC-poacher/advanced), Mesut Özil(AMC-advanced playmaker). What would you suggest to do with players like Neymar and one of Gareth Bale, Juan Mata or Eden Hazard.

I want to fit Van Persie, Kagawa, Nani, Rooney in a 4-2-3-1 formation please help, Rooney is playing well at AP Attack but I don't know how to set the other's roles, especially RVP

I want to fit Van Persie, Kagawa, Nani, Rooney in a 4-2-3-1 formation please help, Rooney is playing well at AP Attack but I don't know how to set the other's roles, especially RVP

One option is to play Nani on the right as a winger with support duty and Kagawa on the left as winger attack duty leave Rooney as is and play Van Persie as a Trequartista.

The second option would be move Rooney down to CM and play as DLP with support duty,Raiken myself and many people have done this and it works wonderfully, and put Kagawa in AMC as a Trequartista and play Van Persie as TM with attack duty and put Nani on the right if and a left footed player on the left and put both as wingers with support if you want to play with wingers or switch them and put them as IF with support duty.

Hope it helps

I need to set all of this players together on pitch. Maybe this formation will be good:

-------------Messi------------
-Neymar-----Thiago----Lamela-

And for now which roles and settings set for them?

Personally I would put thiago back to CM as Neymar and Lamela play best when cutting inside and thiago could just end up in the way....not to mention messi probably won't get as involved in build up play as he would with thiago at CM

One option is to play Nani on the right as a winger with support duty and Kagawa on the left as winger attack duty leave Rooney as is and play Van Persie as a Trequartista.

The second option would be move Rooney down to CM and play as DLP with support duty,Raiken myself and many people have done this and it works wonderfully, and put Kagawa in AMC as a Trequartista and play Van Persie as TM with attack duty and put Nani on the right if and a left footed player on the left and put both as wingers with support if you want to play with wingers or switch them and put them as IF with support duty.

Hope it helps

tks a lot, but i don't understand why should i set the wingers at support instead of attack, what are the differences?

Best role for Edinson Cavani and if possible can i see the Pi Player instructions. If it helps im man u playing 4-4-2 with rooney up front

What is the best role for Romelu Lukaku if he is going to be a lone striker?

What is the best role for Romelu Lukaku if he is going to be a lone striker?

I need this as well, playing him in a 4-5-1 but can't seem to find out what role is best for him yet!

guys what the exactly role and duties for xavi, iniesta, messi ???

Xavi = DLP support.

Iniesta = AP support in center midfield with run with ball to often.
Messi = trequraista

For me, what is the best for Keisuke honda, i played him as a AP attack in attacking mid, but wasnt cutting the defense, i have jonjo shelvy which turns to be great in AP. Honda now plays as a BBM. Avg ratings only.He scored 4 in almost 25 matches, assists 3, but all his 4 goals are game winners, 2 are freekicks , one in injury time, its hard to drop him. i also have obiang