Im playing a 4-2-2-2, standard back 4 with one cb covering and the other a bpd 2cm on defending one support 2w and a dlf and poacher. I try to keep the ball but also move it about alot and this formation allows for this as you have alot of players moving between lines into space.

brendon rogers v2000 is working well won promotion in argentina and there league cup in second season .

I use my own tactic, a classic 4-2-2-2 version, promoted with the Rangers and now playing with Feyenoord, placed for Campions league, so far so good,...

Tactic Help for you experts :D

Im just posting it here because not too used to this site, Im just wondering for when i try making a tactic how do i know when its going wrong when i move the defensive line up and tempo bars up? Everytime i've tried making a tactic it never works and i normally just download other peoples just to enjoy the game, Plus i do give it time for it to work And do everything in my power for it to work but still nothing BTW if it helps you im a manager that likes moving on and helping other teams from relagation but also the arsenal types anyway hopefully you guys could help thanks.

after struggling hard at the start and being at the verge of sacking for half a season with monaco, i started to use created tactics, and i did fairly good, but then... i did my own creature, the 4-4-1-1 matox monegasque... and now monaco is the reigning world champion!!!

I've has fun playing "We'll score more than you" on FM13 so far, going between a 3-5-2 and 3-4-3 with Cardiff. Although i conceded loads, i scored an insane amount of goals for a newly promoted side in my first prem season :D

View attachment 282766

Using a new custom tactic with Wales. I came up with the idea because I needed to defend against the big teams but also attack. It's got me to the world cup final with some amazing results.

udydajyz.jpg

Using a new custom tactic with Wales. I came up with the idea because I needed to defend against the big teams but also attack. It's got me to the world cup final with some amazing results.

udydajyz.jpg

Some settings can't be seen, but what a huge achievement there.. Can you upload it?

I use a kinda abstract tactic without a striker for a lot of home games against similar/slightly better teams, or in Europe, and get results (4-1 vs Tottenham is the best so far). There's a lot of switching between the forwardmost 4 players, and the lack of striker makes it difficult for the opposition defence to mark, which leaves the attacking mid (incidentally my top scorer, trained now to play there) free to float in and run riot.

Team shown in the screenshot isn't the same team from the first season, I've bought in and strengthened some positions, but I predict it still having the same results.

I play 4-2-3-1 with 3 IF ... I dont know why but it seems to work!

me using last 5-6 years same formation 4-2-2-2 box formation,canot imagine to play with wingers also this formation realy rocks even in fm 13.

tested this formation on release of fm 13,with Cagliari finished 2 in first season without no any problem

Also playing with Peterbough now with same formation curently 5 place on half of season

Is there someone in here who has played with Udinese before who can give me a few tips?

3 at the back

Is anyone playing with 3 at the back and two wing backs ? I have some great success with it but also some terrible performances. Very hit and miss. Anyone have any ideas how to use it more consistantly? I play two CM's, AM, and two ST.

I play as Blackburn w/ Alex Macdonald and Ruben Rochina as strikers... I use a variation on the 4-4-2 where I stack my central mids and play kazim richards at right winger and one of the olssons at left. I set the rest of the tactics based on who I play. It has been fairly successful. I just don't quite have the pace to consistently beat premier teams and I don't have the money to buy it...

i am looking for a good solid counter attack tactic.. or for someone to help me set one up please .... advice help ideas are welcomed.. i would like to use this tactic for a championship side and newcastle united...
has anyone tried the 3-5-2 tactic with two wing backs? just seem to be impossible to get this working!!!

I'm finding that Kolfoks 2013 v.3 works well in the Aussie A-League with mostly average players and staff.

I use my classic tactic that I made in fm2012 and I am playing Liverpool, but match results is not good. My tactic is perpectly build-up gaming, but I felt that Liverpool-man's ability is not enough.

im using a 4-2-3-1. In my Corby Town save in BSN i achieved an expected mid table finish. To use this tactic you need a big squad. I was worried for my wage budget and only had 16 decent players, so when i got more than 2 injuries it was every man for himself. it's a great attacking tactic and when all my player were fit I was 3rd for a few months and lost my play off spot in the last 5 games.