What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
could you please give me any tips to a good tactic, team instruction and player instruction for my arsenal team? i`m pretty new to this game..

i use a 4-2-4 formation and like to have an attacking style.

Kee: Almunia
DL: Gael Glichy
DR: Emmanouel Eboue
DC: William Gallas, Thomas Vermaelen
MC: Cesc Fabregas, Aaron Ramsey
AML: Andriy Arshavin
AMR:Theo Walcott
SP: Robin Van Persie, Carlos Vela
Have a look at this http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/tactical-theorems-10-t22250.html its really helpful for player roles, if not then for Arsenal, Attacking/Balanced/Short passing/More expressive/Press More/More Roaming normally works to play the "Arsenal" way for team insructions. Id recommend a more defensive player rather than Ramsey to play with Fabregas - Palombo/Sissoko etc

I would suggest this tactic i use it, it gives you goals clean sheet ect but i think if you are challenging for the title you may need a new keeper with Akinfeev or Adler as the main keepers who would give you gret chances of keeping a clean sheet XD

who would you use in the AMC-, the two MC- and the ML position?

now i use Vela in the AMC, Fabregas and Ramsey in the MC and Arshavin in the ML.

I'm looking for a tactic for Valencia - my biggest problem is I loose too many goals and away matches :/

My current squad and formation:

Ochoa/Moya

Miguel/Azplicueta Marchena/Fazio G. Milito/Dealbert Mathieu/Baines

Banega/Fernandes/de la Red Albelda/Vukojevic

Joaquin/Leon Silva Mata/Vicente

Villa/Soldado

If you would like to use a set of matchstrategies/versions, then the new mix & match set would suit your squad just find without any major tweaks. Moore information as to use the versions can be found in my thread ( the better half tactical sets)

quote from my thread

/.../

"NEW: The Mix & match Set approach Download link

Important. hen looking at the lone FC, dont use a slow big guy, no matter how stonrg he is, no matter how good he is at fininshing. He has to have good movements and for that, he needs some pace

Here, the though is hat you should mix & match between formations to suit the squad at hand. In my current save, I have the team to play a wide 4231 and as my 2 central midfieders can also play in the DMC-spot, I tweak the versions Counter and Defensive so that the formatiopn becomes a deep and wide formations in those versions. In my previous save, I hade to players that could both play in AMC and in MR/L and therefor, I chose to play a narrow 4231 as defulat and tweak the more defensive version by dropping the AMCr and AMCl into MR and ML, making it a 4411. If you want, you could play the same formation in all versions but in my experience, its netter ( if possible) to use a more defensive formation in the more defensive versions

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image.
mixmatch.jpg

I'm getting quite annoyed. I am currentley at Standard Liege. Just about to start my fouth season with them and hoping to win the league for the fouth time in a row. However, my league success does not seem to transfer over into Europe competitions. I have never got past the group stage of the Champions League, often find myself being drawn into the first knock out stages of the Europa Leauge, only to be beaten quite easily by the likes of Celtic, Villarreal and Porto. Can anyone help me please?

I'm getting quite annoyed. I am currentley at Standard Liege. Just about to start my fouth season with them and hoping to win the league for the fouth time in a row. However, my league success does not seem to transfer over into Europe competitions. I have never got past the group stage of the Champions League, often find myself being drawn into the first knock out stages of the Europa Leauge, only to be beaten quite easily by the likes of Celtic, Villarreal and Porto. Can anyone help me please?
simply put most of side in europe will be better than you, so you best bet to play sensible at home (standard), and on the counter away. and try and bring in better players if you can. being able to score from set pieces will be vital for you, so go through and make sure you have them set up well

My planed players,
among others
are: DEF: Clichy, Insua, Caragher, Sakho, Zapata, Felipe, Santon, Glen Johnson
DM: Mascherano
MC: Gerrard
AMs: Ben Arfa, Alexis Sanchez, Young, Jesus Navas, David Silva
ST: Torres and Walcott
I have dillema which players to use in deff and am line, and which roles to assign them to
I play 4defs, 1dmc, 1mc, 1amr, 1aml, 2 st

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

I'd really appreciate some advice on formation and getting the most from these players, I've tried so many different approaches and the play always seems so stuttery and awkwared the passes dont flow and the goals dont come.

GK: Akinfeev

RB:Ranan
CB: Otamendi/Dunne
CB: Cuellar
LB: Warnock

CM: Hamsik/ Velso
CM: Moutinho/Gourcuff

AML: A Young

ST: Dzeko
ST: Hulk/Carew

These are my key players, roate sometimes with Petrov and Delph, and Delfouneso.

Individually these players are very good, but I cant seem to get it to click on the pictch. Any thought?

Please dont hit me with the **** about checking existing threats, if you dont want to adivce then dont post.

Cheers guys look forward to seeing what you have to say.

P.S. Dzeko has been diabolical , pld 23 gls 6 *** 4 , been trying him as target man attk, and advanced fwd attk

Does anyone know whatt formation and team instructions would suit someone like Torquay?

any one know a formation for arsenal that i should use that i could download of the site ??

Looking for a tactic I can use with a newly promoted Leeds team.

Last season I got promoted with a basic 4-4-2 and finished top of the league, mainly due to my players being good for the league though. The main problem is my defense, I conceded 55 goals last season, that's not going to cut it this season. I'm in the championship now btw

My best 11 are as follows:

----------Heaton------------
Vidal --- Beevers --- Kisnorbo --- Parker
Weiss --- Howson --- Schneiderling --- Snodgrass
beckford ---- Tafer

Just really need some help or I'm going straight back down, I'm open to play any formation, though I prefer a 4-4-2...

Heloo im play in 2012 season with Roma and my Highest rank is 2nd place if someone can help me and make some tactic for me with players role this my team I have really good players :

Sergio Romero(gk)

Defense
Mamadou Sakho
Philipe Mexes
Matias Jorgensen
Federico Fazio
Marco Motta
Riise

Midfield
De Rossi
Miguel Veloso
Jao Moutinho
Steven Defour
Arda Turan
Sergio Canales
Mesut Ozil
Alexis Sanchez

Strikers
Pato
Edison Cavani
Artem Milevskyi

Thanks everyone for help I play together with my older brother who lead Juve and he always lot better and I can not suffer any more
grin.gif
please help

sorry for bad english

Hello FM Community.

I am back, and I am ready. I hope to restart my Blackburn Rovers story again, and was looking for a pretty footballing tactic. My best assets at Rovers the defence and wingers, and attributes are strength and height. I hope that helps and any extra information you may require, do not hesitate to ask.

Many Regards,
David Charnock, living in Sam and Harry's shadow

What tactic should i use with leeds. i have the basic leeds squad but with Andy van der meyde, carl robinson, javi moreno, enes handanagic, mitja viler, jose baxter on loan, rhys murphy on loan, phillip evans, dejan znidaric, david lonzaric, matej rapnik and gareth roberts all joining.

so basicially a massive squad but they just aint performing for me at all. cheers for the help

who would you use in the AMC-, the two MC- and the ML position?

now i use Vela in the AMC, Fabregas and Ramsey in the MC and Arshavin in the ML

perhaps Van Persie in AMC and sign new world class striker and yeah fabregas and ramsey in MC and yeah Arshavin in ML would be good try to get him to cut inside if he aint that already as a preffered move XD

Back