What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
i know this probably shouldn't go in here, but is it possible to retrain a player to a different position? or o they become stronger in a different position

I need help on my team.
I play with Real Murcia in Liga Adelante season 11/12, and now on a flop form.
I usually play this lineup:
GK : Alberto Cifuentes
LB : Jean-Alain Fanchone
CBs : Alvaro Mejia (c), Sergio Fernandez
RB : Javier Velayos
DM and CM : Rodney Strasser or Segundo Castillo or Mark van den Boogaart (2 of 'em)
AML : Jose Juan Luque
AMR : Adel Taarabt or Isaac
FCL : Daniel Aquino
FCR : Pedro Jose Barrancos or Kike
do you guys have a recommendation for me?
[PS : my full squad is on my post before this]

Last edited:
No prob mate! Post the results once you're done (H)

the tactic is the ultimate domination one.

the results ive had are quite limited, could anyone suggest how to tweak it?

my line up is

ARSENAL

Almunia
Sagna/Srna----Galla-----Senderos-----Clichy
--------Song/Veloso-------
-------Fabregas-----Denilson/Ramsey----------------
----------------Arshavin/Nasri/Rosicky-----------
---------Eduardo/Walcott------Van Persie

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

the opposition seem to have more possession and also the results i get are limited, the more I use will it become better?

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

can someone send me a link to the barca tactic? or tell me how it goes pleases :D

Hey guys i have a problem in my Juventus career. My team is the best of the league it has: Buffon, Chiellini, Cannavaro, Felipe, Cáceres, Hutton, Grosso, Mudingayi, Sissoko, Melo, Gurcuff, Vukcevic, Del Piero, Diego, Camoranesi, Giovinco, Iaquinta, Amauri and Welliton. I've tried many tactics but it just doesnt work :(

Last edited:
Hey people,
I am playing Bayern Munich with 4-2-2-2 formation with two defensive midfielders and AML/R and I am strugling to score goals. I want to get best out of Robben/Ribery and trying a lot of variations but it seems it doesn't work. And I just can't defend from throught balls. So what formation would be best for FCB?
GK: ****/Rensing
Defenders: Pranjic, Lahm, Contento, Badstuber, Van Buyten, Demichelis, Lell, Koplin, Gorlitz
MD: Robben, Ribery, Schweini, Van Bommel, Tymoschuk, Altintop, Alaba, Ekici
FW: Klose, Muller, Gomez, Olic

the tactic is the ultimate domination one.

the results ive had are quite limited, could anyone suggest how to tweak it?

my line up is

ARSENAL

Almunia
Sagna/Srna----Galla-----Senderos-----Clichy
--------Song/Veloso-------
-------Fabregas-----Denilson/Ramsey----------------
----------------Arshavin/Nasri/Rosicky-----------
---------Eduardo/Walcott------Van Persie

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

the opposition seem to have more possession and also the results i get are limited, the more I use will it become better?

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

can someone send me a link to the barca tactic? or tell me how it goes pleases :D
barcelona:
4-3-3

normal goalkeeper
FB's wing back/auto
CB's central defender +ball playing defender/defend
DMC:defensive mid defend
MCL adv playmaker/attack
MCR deep lying playmaker/support
AMR: advanced playmaker attack
AML: inside forward
FC: complete forward/support, set as targetman to feet

balanced
shorter passing
more freedom
zonal marking, but set everyone manually to tight marking
more roaming
make sure playmaker is set to none it will balanced your play more
make sure you choose largest pitch

well, I guess this topic is only for well-known teams...
:'-(

Tactic for Estonia national team?

well, I guess this topic is only for well-known teams...
:'-(

Does everybody play only well-known teams?

this thread is looked over by most regular members about once a day. you guys have posted your requests in the past day or so. please be a bit more patient before complaining.

bijak try the smash and grab tactic in my sig for murcia.
anttti88 please be patient, you only asked for your tactic 1 hour ago.

For Football Manager 2010

Please give details of which team your using,what players are in your squad and your prefered formation and style of play.
This is my tactical and financial approach to man utd in fm2010. I consider it one of the best possible for sure!
Before we talk about tactics i 'll explain shortly the financial way i got ribery, villa, chiellini, de rossi, srna and akinfeev amongst others to play for me!! The whole idea is to perform a scout on them and then offer the cash your scout (excellent scout, p.ex. roberto bettega) suggests you to their teams, IN A 48 MONTH PAYMENT! Now you can understand the rest...I attach the file showing the transfer history. Just amazing!
Now tactically speaking i play a 4-4-2 with 2 automatic - full backs, 2 stopper - central defenders, 2 attack - wingers, a defend - ball winning central midfielder, a defend - deep lying midfielder, an attack - complete forward and a trequartista - forward. Usually, i play fluid / control / shorter / expressive / press more / aggressive / zonal / float crosses / roaming / push up/ wide / quick (the last three just over normal!) and down both flanks. I ve scored 22 and conceded 4 in 7 games, only in Premier Division. A very important aspect of my attack is the corner-taking! The tactic is far post where the two stoppers attack and the complete forward stands. The best shooting central midfielder lurks outside area. I ve scored this way 8 goals.
The changes to make based on the opponent, i believe it's up to you to decide. Surely, an attacking play when favourites (especially against 4-4-2) and a counter play in away games against similar reputation teams seem worth.
While i almost just started the game there is a sense of demolition of the opponent in every game i play! I 'll be back with the title row next time...Try it yorself! Enjoy!

Hey people,
I am playing Bayern Munich with 4-2-2-2 formation with two defensive midfielders and AML/R and I am strugling to score goals. I want to get best out of Robben/Ribery and trying a lot of variations but it seems it doesn't work. And I just can't defend from throught balls. So what formation would be best for FCB?
GK: ****/Rensing
Defenders: Pranjic, Lahm, Contento, Badstuber, Van Buyten, Demichelis, Lell, Koplin, Gorlitz
MD: Robben, Ribery, Schweini, Van Bommel, Tymoschuk, Altintop, Alaba, Ekici
FW: Klose, Muller, Gomez, Olic
this my united tactic, it should suit bayern well, particularly your left hand side. its a balanced flat 4-4-2, but the flanks are asymmetric in their roles. the right flank is standard winger (robben) attacking the opp full back, get them on back foot for pass/hot inside or go wide for cross, with full back offering deep support

the left, the winger (ribery) is set to cut inside, looking to attack the channel between the full back and centre back, so that teither the opp full back staays out wide and lets the centre back get overloaded by the winger and forwards, or he follows him in, allowing our wingback (lahm) to overlap out wide uncovered and get the cross.

the centre mids are both playmakers, and the forwards are both complete forwards, who swap with each other. also set pieces are already set up. your left CB should be your best header if possible

lads im man utd in year 2014, i have struggled to replace evra. i have dodo, diego renan, and fabio. who would you recommend i should start at left back?

this my united tactic, it should suit bayern well, particularly your left hand side. its a balanced flat 4-4-2, but the flanks are asymmetric in their roles. the right flank is standard winger (robben) attacking the opp full back, get them on back foot for pass/hot inside or go wide for cross, with full back offering deep support

the left, the winger (ribery) is set to cut inside, looking to attack the channel between the full back and centre back, so that teither the opp full back staays out wide and lets the centre back get overloaded by the winger and forwards, or he follows him in, allowing our wingback (lahm) to overlap out wide uncovered and get the cross.

the centre mids are both playmakers, and the forwards are both complete forwards, who swap with each other. also set pieces are already set up. your left CB should be your best header if possible

is this a decent man u tactic?

Hey guys i have a problem in my Juventus career. My team is the best of the league it has: Buffon, Chiellini, Cannavaro, Felipe, Cáceres, Hutton, Grosso, Mudingayi, Sissoko, Melo, Gurcuff, Vukcevic, Del Piero, Diego, Camoranesi, Giovinco, Iaquinta, Amauri and Welliton. I've tried many tactics but it just doesnt work :(

Do you know a tactic in another club that could work in juve i am starting to lose too many points :(

Back