What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
is this a decent man u tactic?
heres my record in all competions since i started: the teams ability to score means ive often ended up drawing games i should have lost

Last edited:
Hey, as A.C Milan i'm struggling to get any momentum, my starting XI is (I dont have any adept wingers, so need to play central):

Abbiati
Zambrotta(soon to be Zapata) - Thiago Silva - Nesta - DoDo
Pirlo
Gattuso - Fabregas
Gourcuff
Pato - Huntelaar

I am Mk Dons going into the 4th season. this is my first season in the EPL i made a few good signings but i am not sure how to play. possible help for one tactic to attack against teams i might be able to beat and one for avoiding beat downs from liverpool, man u etc please and thank you :)

I am Mk Dons going into the 4th season. this is my first season in the EPL i made a few good signings but i am not sure how to play. possible help for one tactic to attack against teams i might be able to beat and one for avoiding beat downs from liverpool, man u etc please and thank you :)

i see that you dont really play any wingers so you could use my flat 4-3-3 tactics
does well against the big teams aswell

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Hey, as A.C Milan i'm struggling to get any momentum, my starting XI is (I dont have any adept wingers, so need to play central):

Abbiati
Zambrotta(soon to be Zapata) - Thiago Silva - Nesta - DoDo
Pirlo
Gattuso - Fabregas
Gourcuff
Pato - Huntelaar

the team sounds perfect for my tactics tbh a wenger like flat 4-3-3

hey im using sunderland and was wondering what formation would do me best, thanks for any help

scroll through, theres a sunderland tactic in here based on steve bruce. that'll give you a good starting point

Im looking for a new tactic for Roma. It is more of a role question, since clearly the best tactic for Rome is 4-3-1-2 cause Totti as a trequartista is just brillant.
Doni

Motta Otamendi Mexes Riise

Moutinho De Rossi Brighi

Totti

Milevskyi/Hulk Vucinic

The problem comes in the midfield and the fowars. I know for sure that De Rossi has to be a DMC, Totti a trequartista and Vucinic a deep lying foward. But, what about the rest ? I always have troubles to figure out the best roles for the other midfielders and the player that plays among Vucinic.

Thanks in advance.

Am Preston North Emd, have David N'Gog and Marlon Harewood upfront, preferred formation is 4-4-2 but for this anything will do!:

quarter final vs TOTTENHAM, how do i beat them, thinking just counter attack HOOF the ball , any weaknesses i can watch out for?

bayern
i have these player but i don't know the best formation
adler
lahm koulou breno badstuber
alba schweinsteiger
ribery kroos robben
gomes

Benaglio

Papastapoulous Evans Vidic Marcano

Nani Palombo Guilherme Mata
(Good young mid)

Pacheco Zigic

I'm looking for a tactic for Valencia - my biggest problem is I loose too many goals and away matches :/

My current squad and formation:

Ochoa/Moya

Miguel/Azplicueta Marchena/Fazio G. Milito/Dealbert Mathieu/Baines

Banega/Fernandes/de la Red Albelda/Vukojevic

Joaquin/Leon Silva Mata/Vicente

Villa/Soldado

Been running a 4-2-3-1 not working:
Gilardino - Complete Forward
RCAM: Jovetic - Inside Forward
CAM: Rossi - Trequartista
LCAM: Mutu - Inside Foward
LCM: Gago/Zanetti - Deep Lying Playmaker
RCM: Montolivo - Advance Playmaker
RB: De Silvestri - WB
LB: Vargas - WB
CB: Gamberini, Dainelli - Central Defender
GK: Frey - Sweeper Keeper

Roster
ST: Gilardino - Toivonen
AM: G. Rossi, Mutu, Jovetic, Jorgensen, Ljajic, Santana
CM: Montolivo, Gago, Zanetti, Donadel
RB: De Silvestri, Comotto
LB: Vargas, Pasqual
CB: Gamberini, Dainelli, Felipe, Otamendi
GK: Frey, Seculin

It didn't help that I ran into Chelsea (I got destroyed), Genoa, Juventus, Roma, Inter all in a row but

Last edited:
could you please give me any tips to a good tactic, team instruction and player instruction for my arsenal team? i`m pretty new to this game..

i use a 4-2-4 formation and like to have an attacking style.

Kee: Almunia
DL: Gael Glichy
DR: Emmanouel Eboue
DC: William Gallas, Thomas Vermaelen
MC: Cesc Fabregas, Aaron Ramsey
AML: Andriy Arshavin
AMR:Theo Walcott
SP: Robin Van Persie, Carlos Vela

I would suggest this tactic i use it, it gives you goals clean sheet ect but i think if you are challenging for the title you may need a new keeper with Akinfeev or Adler as the main keepers who would give you gret chances of keeping a clean sheet XD

Back