What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
I am managing Uruguay in 2012, and have an array of attacking players. Forlan and Cavani are my two star strikers, but I have only been playing one of them. I have great wingers with Cristian Rodriguez, Juan Angel Albin and Luis Suarez and have been playing a kind of 4-2-3-1. But I haven't been scoring too many goals, and will need a good tactic for the World Cup. Any ideas?

Need a tactic to face 4-5-1 with 2 CMs, and 3 AMCs, and 4-5-1 with 2 CMs, AML, AMR, and AMC.
I'm Murcia in 2016.
Current lineup (texxx's tridente formation):
Shust
Paulinho(regen) - San Jose - Sigurdsson - Helan
Haruna
Taarabt - Nainggolan
Mame Biram Diouf - Alberto Bueno - Aquino

Paulinho:
attachment.php

This formation didn't do well with that formations.
Any suggestion?

I am Folkestone in BSP.
I have 2 good wingers, that should be playing in L1.
Most of my team are regens so I couldn't show you with that.
I have 3 strikers that I can't all play at once because they don't work together, so I have one tall one and one with loads of pace. They work well but I have to rotate.
One lucky thing, well sort of, one of them is injured, but he is my best player, so i can play them without him.
But when he is fit, it will be bad.
One last thing, both of my defenders always score loads of goals and not even from corners so I want them both to play.
If you can help thxx.
XD

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

I'm thinking of using the 4-4-2 wingers?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1784

Hey guys this is my AC Milan team

-------------------------Dida------------------------------------
----Zambrotta-------Nesta-------Thiago Silva----Insua
------------------------------Pirlo-------------------------------
---------------Fabregas-----------------Ambrosini--------
------------------------------Aguero/Ronaldingo--------
-----------------Pato----------------Huntlear/Aguero-

I am using the convential diamond formation with AC Milan and I prefer a attacking style but I am confused if i should change to a slow catiuos approach as that is the style That AC milan have been successful with.Also confused on the position and role/duty of Aguero please help

Hey guys im stoke in my 2nd season, finished 8th in my first season
now im in my second i keep drawing. I need a good goal scoring formation tactic because imo ive got the strikers. THANKS! :)

j0e351.png

this is my team and i also have gourcuff coming soon. plz tell me what formation, and the first team players thanks

i need a tactic for deportivo its the second season and december ive just taken over after starting unemployed

and there at the very bottom of the spanish premier leauge after 24 games with just 4 points

gonna try and get some free transfers in but need a good tactic to get me into mid table ish and away from relegation

Im preston north end, not buying anyone need a pre made tactic what will work, i cant find any what are good

Any one got a good lower league (blue square north) tactic? Or any tips? ie. long balls/less creative freedom..

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Im preston north end, not buying anyone need a pre made tactic what will work, i cant find any what are good

Try mrhough's two tactics

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/complete-dominance-t26042.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/mr-houghs-wonder-tactic-t32044.html

Or JP's new one

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/jp-woody-v3-total-football-t35182.html#post430342

Need a tactic to face 4-5-1 with 2 CMs, and 3 AMCs, and 4-5-1 with 2 CMs, AML, AMR, and AMC.
I'm Murcia in 2016.
Current lineup (texxx's tridente formation):
Shust
Paulinho(regen) - San Jose - Sigurdsson - Helan
Haruna
Taarabt - Nainggolan
Mame Biram Diouf - Alberto Bueno - Aquino

Paulinho:
attachment.php

This formation didn't do well with that formations.
Any suggestion?

please?

i am playing with Malta national squad, not the best players you want to have but some good strikers, need a tactics with a mighty counter attack

Cremonese in Serie C1/A. I have no specific formation I prefer, I do however prefer being aggressive and promote creativity.
I've made no noteworthy signings, but currently looking for a AMC-trequartista which I'd prefer being in the formation as such ^^ considered the 3-4-3diamond but not 100% certain :P

*edit* JP's v3 (total football) tactic too ambitious for a team of such (lack of) caliber ? =)

Last edited:
Ok, so I'm using Ajax, first season, and no matter what I do I cant score goals. I attached screenshots of my formation and tactics, can someone tell me what I need to do to make my team score goals!!!!

Ok, so I'm using Ajax, first season, and no matter what I do I cant score goals. I attached screenshots of my formation and tactics, can someone tell me what I need to do to make my team score goals!!!!

Try starting out more attacking instead of just 'standard'. with my arsenal save i start with overload and i score three goals a game!

Does anybody have any tactics or even just tips for level 9, as I am struggling even against weaker opposition even though the players I have brought in should be way better than them?

Back