What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
Arsenal tactic

Hey Guys! I think I have a very good team with a lot of good players.
But so far the league started, I lost 1 game and had 3 ties.

I dont know what the problem, and every tactic that I try fails.
Can someone help me find a good tactic with this players?

Goalkeeper: Alder
WB: Gibbs, Eboue, Sanga, Traore
DC: Vermelan, Zapata, Kjar
DM: Song, Sandro
MC: Fabregas, Montilivo, Nuri Sahin, Ramesy
AM: Nasri, Di Maria, Wilshire
ST: Van Persi, Bendtner, Dezko, Aguero

What formation and tactic should I have?
Thanks very much!

Can you please help me. What tactic would you recomend for teams like West Ham, Sunderland, Wigan and Fulham?

Please reply:) ¨Cheers

could anyone help me with my kortrijk (Belgian First Division) team?

if possible, i would like to play with an interesting formation. im getting bored with 4-4-2, 4-5-1, 4-1-2-1-2, etc with a advanced playmaker (my wonderkid, Sven *** is a advanced playmaker).

my squad:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thanks!

Hello, you recommend a good defensive tactics? Sorry for my english: D

I am managing Newcastle, 2nd season, I am back in the Premier league, I cannot seem to get a good run of games going. Ilike to play 442, but I have van der vaardt, camacho, necip uysal and veratti . I can not work out what the best combination is, if I ask my assistant ( Chris Houghtan ) he never selects Van der vaardt. I have Marin wide left and Alex Teixeira out on the right. Please advise how and whom I should use in the varoius positions......I also seem to battle with my two main forwards, I have Dzeko and Neymar????Sorry I also have M johnson in midfiled... What do you do if as playing has a problem playing for you ( Michael Johnson)

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------[/COLOR]

how do you get this screen???

Hello I am Reading Fc,

Just want to know if anyone can recommend a good tactic to use

My team is

GKFederici
DRGriffin
DLBertrand
DCMills
DCisse
MRMcanuff
MLKebe
MCHoward
MCSigurdsson
STLong
STHunt

Hey Guys! I think I have a very good team with a lot of good players.
But so far the league started, I lost 1 game and had 3 ties.

I dont know what the problem, and every tactic that I try fails.
Can someone help me find a good tactic with this players?

Goalkeeper: Alder
WB: Gibbs, Eboue, Sanga, Traore
DC: Vermelan, Zapata, Kjar
DM: Song, Sandro
MC: Fabregas, Montilivo, Nuri Sahin, Ramesy
AM: Nasri, Di Maria, Wilshire
ST: Van Persi, Bendtner, Dezko, Aguero

What formation and tactic should I have?
Thanks very much!

evian tg fc

keeper {{bertrand laquait}}

{wb/fb R romain rambier} {{Cb A ponroy ,Angoula CB}} {{G Rippert wb/ }
{{dm}}Cambon
{wm R} Farina , O pouye{ L wm}
{am} bustamante

{ST} Amalfitino , Gousse {ST}

thats how my team sits atm just wondering if any 1 has any tatics for french national divison teams & maby some play0rs got 400k to spend

Last edited:
Hey,
I'm looking for tactic for my Liverpool 5th season. Bought some new players and I'm curious to try some new tactics..as now the team isn't doing very good.

GK: Reina (Cavalieri)
RB: Glen Johnson (Degen)
DC: Chiellini, Felipe (Agger, Carragher)
LB: Insua \ Juan Manual Vargas
DMC : Macherano (Miguel Veloso)
CM: Gerrard (Aquilani, Benayoun)
AMs: Gourcuff, Aguero, David Silva (Kuyt)
ST: Torres (Cardozo)

I've been playing 4-1-1-3-1 : 4 Defenders, 1 DMC (anchor) , 1 CM (playmaker) and 3 AM's with Torres as Poacher.

If you have any other enjoyable tactics, feel free to tell me about :) Just, if you can, mention what is the recommened role for each player in your tactic.

Cheers

Need quick tactic help for new Man Utd game.

Seriously, I'm losing control of myself, I tried mine tactic, tried some downloaded, I keep losing to everyone, 20 games, 10 draws, 5 wings, 5 losses. I keep scoring first, let goals on minute 70~ one after another.

So, which tactic would you guys recommend to DL/make, whatever? As said, default Man Utd squad, only youth bought, which won't play now anyways, patch is default (10.0.0)

Used 'TonyD Dominance', "Total Dominance", none worked.

The squad, it's the default man utd, do I need to write?

I use a 4-1-2-1-2 dimond formation with Rangers I have won 11 straight titles and a champions league using it . I use a fluid attacking mentality as well.

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:55 PM ----------

My team mentioned above is:-

Season 2019/20

GK.Diego Cavalieri
RB.Scott Durie
CB.Michael McKenna
CB.Neil Quinn
LB.Sergio Qureol
DM.Issac Vogah
CM.Craig Bryson
CM.Craig Gardener
AM.Martin Vangaard
FC.James Vaughan
FC.Luis Suarez

Hey, I'm looking for a solid 4-1-2-1-2 tactic.
I got promoted to Ligue 1 and especially struggle to score. All the tactics in the download area seem to be like "How score 5-1 in stead of 2-0 with you allstar team". I can't play that aggresive.

I got a young, physically strong team. Medicore positioning and flair. Very creative midfield. Strikers are not strong in heading.

I think I probably should build a good tactic on my own.
- Play through the middle (formation narrow, no strong in heading)
- Creative Freedom
- Individual for player (aggresive defender => tackling aggresive, good long shots => take them often)

But I'm not sure whether (and how) to use the other some other options:
- Width?
- Tempo? (quick, because players are quick?)
- Individual Attributes: Run from deep, Run with ball, etc.

I searched for a guide where it is explained which attributes a player need to play a certain style, but didn't found one. Do you know one?

With leicester city I'm now in the premier league.
I started off well grinding out results with a 1-0 win and a 2-2 draw against man utd and arsenal but now i'm starting to drop down the table losing and drawing and with a win for 5 games.
Could anyone recommend me a good solid formation and are able to get a couple of goals to win games like birmingham city in the prem this season.

this is my current 4-4-2 squad

Dimatar Ivankov

Danny Simpson | Alexsandar Tunchev | Glen Loovens | Razvam rat

Maxi Gradel | Bruno | Javad Neckounam | Igor Gabilondo

Matty Fryatt | Valeri Bojinov

any suggestions are welcome :) :)

Hey, I'm looking for a solid 4-1-2-1-2 tactic.
I got promoted to Ligue 1 and especially struggle to score. All the tactics in the download area seem to be like "How score 5-1 in stead of 2-0 with you allstar team". I can't play that aggresive.

I got a young, physically strong team. Medicore positioning and flair. Very creative midfield. Strikers are not strong in heading.

I think I probably should build a good tactic on my own.
- Play through the middle (formation narrow, no strong in heading)
- Creative Freedom
- Individual for player (aggresive defender => tackling aggresive, good long shots => take them often)

But I'm not sure whether (and how) to use the other some other options:
- Width?
- Tempo? (quick, because players are quick?)
- Individual Attributes: Run from deep, Run with ball, etc.

I searched for a guide where it is explained which attributes a player need to play a certain style, but didn't found one. Do you know one?

try to read Tactical Theorems.

Any ideas for a tactic to use for Celtic, i changed database so i have no transfer budget, Keane, Kamara, and Braafheid gone too. Want to win trophies with shoestring budget.

am currently using Atletico Madrid, got good players. very good players, but just cant defeat Real Madrid. whats the best tactic to beat them.,
my current formation is 4-2-2-2
defence - valera, otamendi, muniesa, bale
CM - tiago, jurado
Wide wingers - Reyes, Salvio
Strikers, Aguero, Macheda/Munian

Subs. Tosic,Lukaku,Shawcross,Sakho.Poli, (apparently language barrier has been making them not do well) so they are on the bench.
i got a whole bunch of wonderkids in my team, donno who to play. but these are the cream as of now.
any good tactic to jus beat Real Madrid.

am currently using Atletico Madrid, got good players. very good players, but just cant defeat Real Madrid. whats the best tactic to beat them.,
my current formation is 4-2-2-2
defence - valera, otamendi, muniesa, bale
CM - tiago, jurado
Wide wingers - Reyes, Salvio
Strikers, Aguero, Macheda/Munian

Subs. Tosic,Lukaku,Shawcross,Sakho.Poli, (apparently language barrier has been making them not do well) so they are on the bench.
i got a whole bunch of wonderkids in my team, donno who to play. but these are the cream as of now.
any good tactic to jus beat Real Madrid.

Try that 4.1.5 tactic on here, sometimes springs a surprise on big teams.

Back