• Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
Hello
I need good tactic to Napoli , I signed these players :
* Otamendi - DC
* Annan - DM
* Hazard - AMC/L

ty :)

I think its very hard to get a good working 4-4-2 for manchester united, without any transfers. i'm in the first season, and wants a good tactic that bring the best out of rooney/berbs.

hi guys, i am currently QPR, i am in the 2nd season after getting them promoted via the playoffs first season :) but i have been having some problems. i cant seem to find a tactic for my team. Any ideas people? Thanks

I am currantly useing bournmouth and italy
I could use a good internatonal tactic
Anyone got one thay use well?

Manchester City

4-4-2

Given

Richards - Toure - Lescott - Bridge

Johnson - de Jong - Barry - Bellamy

Adebeyor - Tevez

442 441 451 can sumone give me roles on this with the newcastle players plz

need help with dzecko and aguero best place to play them in chelsea squad? and whats the best formation? and will i have to train them to different positions? thanks.

Last edited:
need help with dzecko and aguero best place to play them in chelsea squad? and whats the best formation? and will i have to train them to different positions? thanks.
dzeko as a complete forward/target man with an attack duty and aguero as a poacher

Hi, Im currently managing the Brazil national team and am struggling to find the right tactic, any ideas?

Hi, Im currently managing the Brazil national team and am struggling to find the right tactic, any ideas?

I would say 4-3-1-2 with Kaka as attacking Trequartista or attacking Adv. Playmaker.

Hey Guys! I think I have a very good team with a lot of good players.
But so far the league started, I lost 1 game and had 3 ties.

I dont know what the problem, and every tactic that I try fails.
Can someone help me find a good tactic with this players?

Goalkeeper: Alder
WB: Gibbs, Eboue, Sanga, Traore
DC: Vermelan, Zapata, Kjar
DM: Song, Sandro
MC: Fabregas, Montilivo, Nuri Sahin, Ramesy
AM: Nasri, Di Maria, Wilshire
ST: Van Persi, Bendtner, Dezko, Aguero

What formation and tactic should I have?
Thanks very much!

Play a 4-4-2. I think you can offload some players which you won't be using for some long long time (Nasri & Bendtner)
---Eboue (WB) Zapata Vermaelen Traore (WB)
Song (DMC)
Fabregas Montolivo Di Maria
Wilshere (AMC)
Aguero Dzeko

Hi there. I would like your ideas on how to play with real madrid in a 4-2-2-2 formation for Football Manager 2010. real squad+David Silva.

Casilias
Ramos-------Albiol-------Pepe------Marcelo/arbeloa

Alonso-----------------------Silva

Ronaldo---------------------Kaka
Benzema-----Higuain

I want a home/away tactic that is good for both good and average teams

well for me would be casillas ,pepe and albiol regular defenders, arbeloa and ramos full backs automatic, alonso ball winning midfielder defend, kaka deep lying playmaker, silva winger set on attack, ronaldo winger attack maybe cut inside,benzema target man support and higuin deep lying forward or poacher..

man united 4-4-2,

van der sar

rafael ferdinand vidic evra

valencia fletcher carrick/anderson giggs/ nani

rooney fabiano/berbatov

would like to know the best formation for this team, and how to get the best out of every player

Could really do with any tactic for a poor team in the EPL, got Leeds in there, played just over 30 games but looking likely to get relegated unless I can get a tactic that would stop me from conceding! I don't care about the formation and I will try anything :p

try my tactic mate, called Dan's Attacking Dynamo, type it in the live search bar and take a look :)

Just downloaded it, looks promising, I'll post how it does on the thread for it :) Thanks

Back