What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
im not used to play with 3 strikers and no wingers but, i'll give it a try jp, thnks mate :D

Just started a new save with England. And i can't quite decide on what tactic to use, can you guys give my any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.:wub:

I am Bayern Munchen first season, what tactic should I use, I can't make them myself, someone can make one for me or tell me what one to use?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Best way to play with this team? in curent formation or with a 4 3 2 1 (The 2 being wide attacking) had an ok start to the season but seems to be fading first season in prem

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Best way to play with this team? in curent formation or with a 4 3 2 1 (The 2 being wide attacking) had an ok start to the season but seems to be fading first season in prem

Try Mr Houghs Wonder Tactic mate. You can find it in the search bar...

WHat Tactic with Bayern Muchen??? No players bought or selled.

i just went to bayern from villareal at the end of second season using a tactic now working fine...
play 4-2-2-2 back four would be pretty basic 2 central defenders and two full backs automatic, two central midfielders one as ball winning midfielder defend and the other advanced playmaker support,two winger (duhh ribery and robben), two strikers one as target man or complete forward support and the other poacher attack hope that helps..

Man City= 3-4-3 direct passing and overload attacking
Given

Lescott Micah Richards Toure

Wright Philips Ireland Barry Robinho

Tevez Adebayor Bellamy

starting a new game with man utd and wanted some attacking/defesive/control tactics to help throughout the season, any help?

Wide Play

Hi guys, looking for your opinions on a tactic where both wingers and wing/full backs bomb forward constantly, yet centre backs and central midfielders do enough to cover them and not leak goals. i have tried to make one myself, but when watching on Key, all my play seems to be down the middle still, which is fine but i'd like them to spray the ball wide, most of the time.
real life example from prem is probably Man Utd, Valencia and Giggs/Nani supported constantly by Evra and Neville/Rafael.
but fletcher, carrick, scholes all support defensively as well.

Maybe its just my team instructions etc that are wrong. or my in game instructions.

anyone who can help i'll appreciate it a lot :)

Hi guys, looking for your opinions on a tactic where both wingers and wing/full backs bomb forward constantly, yet centre backs and central midfielders do enough to cover them and not leak goals. i have tried to make one myself, but when watching on Key, all my play seems to be down the middle still, which is fine but i'd like them to spray the ball wide, most of the time.
real life example from prem is probably Man Utd, Valencia and Giggs/Nani supported constantly by Evra and Neville/Rafael.
but fletcher, carrick, scholes all support defensively as well.

Maybe its just my team instructions etc that are wrong. or my in game instructions.

anyone who can help i'll appreciate it a lot :)

i dont know how to upload it but play like this

gk
cb cb
wb dm dm wb

amc amc amc
st
#

have the wb on wing back attack

one dm a deep lying playmaker and other defensive midfielder defend
outside amcs to inside forward support and middle one advanced playmaker attack
then st complete forward attack
philosophy balanced
starting strategy counter
passing shorter
closing down stand off
tackling more cautious
then rest to default
defensive line deep about 1/4 of way
tempo quick
counter attack yes
play offside no
hope this helps !

I have good am , good dm, good wingers. My strikers are Cristaldo, Alibec, Arnautovic.I use Goals Galore but this tactic sucks, so what tactic should i use ???

i am currently managing andorra and have tried a tactic similar to jake's cultural leonesa one, but without a good attack i never score, what should i do

Callum, where does your teams strength lie? I had a similar problem with American Samoa until I played a 4-2-4 with no strikers and we got our first goal in a year.

Essentially, find where your best player is and play to his strengths. Build the team around him if you need to. Andorra don't have many good players, only a few decent regens.

i would say maybe defence because i have a couple of really good defenders (for andorra anyway) so i try to allow the opposition to attack then counter but my attacking players just cant create chances and when they do they are wasted

Okey. I need some help...Im Wolves in 3rd season. This i!!s my team. I have reached 11th place in PL the last two seasons... Any suggestions how to play, and who to buy??

Thx!

--------------------------------------------Hennessey--------------------------------------------------

----Steerman-----------------Otamendi----------------Zubar/Berra-------------Vegard Forren----

----Kightly------------------Deco-----------------Milijas/Feghouli--------------------Krivets------

-----------------------------Vagner Love------Maierhofer/Ebanks Blake..................

i would say maybe defence because i have a couple of really good defenders (for andorra anyway) so i try to allow the opposition to attack then counter but my attacking players just cant create chances and when they do they are wasted
Maybe have your attackers as poachers? I've got some meh attackers for AFC Liverpool and, with both as poachers, I'm scoring quite a bit :P

well, i'vejust started a save with tottenham, and my team concedes goals very soon in the game, another thing is that they waste too many passes.

this is how i play :
GK - Gomes
LB - Ekotto
RB - Corluka
CB - Dawson
CB - Bassong
DMC - Hudlestone/ Gago
MC - Annan/ Palacios
AML - Albin/ Kranjcar
AMR - Lennon/ Bentley
ST - Defoe/ Soldado
ST - Crouch/ Pavlyuchenko

i play fluid, control, Passing style default, creative freedom - more disciplined, marking - zonal, tackling - more agressive, closing down - press more, crossing - default, roaming - more roaming

can anyone help me get my team to play better football and not to concede so many goals? thanks

well, i'vejust started a save with tottenham, and my team concedes goals very soon in the game, another thing is that they waste too many passes.

this is how i play :
GK - Gomes
LB - Ekotto
RB - Corluka
CB - Dawson
CB - Bassong
DMC - Hudlestone/ Gago
MC - Annan/ Palacios
AML - Albin/ Kranjcar
AMR - Lennon/ Bentley
ST - Defoe/ Soldado
ST - Crouch/ Pavlyuchenko

i play fluid, control, Passing style default, creative freedom - more disciplined, marking - zonal, tackling - more agressive, closing down - press more, crossing - default, roaming - more roaming

can anyone help me get my team to play better football and not to concede so many goals? thanks

Try dropping the AML and AMR back to ML and MR as you might get exposed in midfield. For the passing try lowering the tempo and width a bit and use shorter passing

Back