What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
i wanna know which tactic would suit villareal first season best i got my own tactic and worked very well with everyteam but i need help now i play 4-4-2 with senna as ball winning midfielder ,angel di maria and cazorla on wings,and bounanotte as deep lying playmaker, main problem would be combining two strikers as i cant get any two to work immenesly together altho i have rossi, llorente,soldado,yaya sanogo and neymar...

Im in my first season with chelsea, currently 4th in league and have been knocked out of the champs league in last 16. Iv sold anelka and belletti and bought fellaini, pazzini and rossi. Anyone know good tactics/players to buy for chelsea?

Someone have a good tactic for FC Twente from the Netherlands, i don't preffer any formation or tactic,, how can i let them win?? Someone has a tactic?

i think chelsea works perfect with diamond tactic with essien,lampard,fellani and maybe mikel or joe cole and upfront drogba as complete forward with rossi as poacher....

well i dont know the team or its potential sorry never tried playing with a team from holland but well depends on what style of play you wanna go with and the powers of your players...

FC Twente play a 4-2-3-1. A flat back four with attacking full backs, 2 defensive midfielders (deep lying playmakers or defensive midfielder with support role) a CM/AM (Advanced Playmaker), 2 Wingers that cut inside (Inside Forwards) and a Complete striker/Advanced forward. I haven't made a tactic for this but from that info I have given I'm sure you could try something :)

I am not sure about Team instructions but I know they play a fluid attacking system with direct passing

Hope that helps :)

hmm i think i will fail making this xD,, because im very bad in that, im going to try and i will tell you if it works.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

first match 3-1 against twente B, but total domination, 60 % possesion, 20 shots and the goal of twente B was a penalty.

im playing like this:
....................................PLETIKOSA...................................
CORLUKA---KRIZANAC---KOVAC---PRANJIC
VUKOJEVIC
SRNA---MODRIC KRANJCAR---RAKITIC
OLIC

im trying to make a counterattacking tactic but im not good
im third in qualifications for EURO 2012

4-1-4-1? o.O

anyway with croatia u got good players with good creativity i recommend using a 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-1-2-3 with 2 CMS 3 strikers

i'm playing with juventus,
and now i'm using 4-2-3-1
GK : buffon
def (from left to right) : de cegile/grosso --- chielini/pazzini --- cannavaro/caceres --- opare/zebina
mid : marchisio --- melo
attack mid : gio/buonatte/rodriguez --- diego/del piero --- candavera/camoranesi
ST : iaquinta / amauri

can you give me any suggestion and player's role?
thx before

Watford FC, 442,

Scott Loach,
David Gray, Sylvinho, J Demerit (c), Michael Ball,
Scott McGinn, Rory Delap, Nacer Barazite, Frederico Merida,
John Sutton, Rob Earnshaw

subs: s campbell, richard highes, wil hoskins, rodrigo possebon, marco bernacci

2nd season currently sitting in 22nd in championship and cant understand why??

Valdes

Alves - Puyol - Pique - Abidal

Touré - Xavi

Messi - Iniesta - Henry

Ibrahimovic

well, i've just started a save with internazionale, and my biggest problem is the tactic, i havent made any tranfers yet, can anybody help me ?

Back