What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
I'm currently managing Betis in year 2013. I've managed them since 2009 and I've used a 4-4-2, looking more like a 4-1-3-2.
I won Liga Adelante in 09/10 by a mile, and the following seasons in Liga BBVA I've gotten respectable 6th-4th positions in the following years.

I would now like to try a new tactic with an emphasis on an AMC, either thinking of a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-4-1-1. I've tried both but have turned out horrible.

Anyone got some ideas? I'm thinking of putting Buonanotte in the AMC and buying Coentrao for AML.

Players:
Ochoa
Kolarov - Otamendi - Tagliani - Corsino
Fernando - Zuculini
Buonanotte - Wonderkid Regen
Pavone - Tafer

Maybe give a 4-2-2-2 a shot Via. Work it with 2 CM, 2 AMC and 2 ST. Make sure one is a poacher. Both AMC Inside Forward [or whatever would work best :P]

Thanks Taida,
But I'm not sure if I should be playing without wingers. I've got some top quality wingers that should definitly be used. Been trying 4-2-3-1 deep but working really bad.

Hi.

I'm playing Valencia and I have a problem with a tactic. I was trying do my own tactic but my results was not good. I would like to play in 4-5-1 because I have good wingers in my squad (Joaquin, Mata, P. Hernandez). I see a lot of tactics on this forum, anybody can recommend me one of this tactics to my team?

My first squad looks like this:

Moya - Miguel, Mathieu, Marchena, Alexis - J. Rodwell - Banega, Silva - Joaquin - Mata - Villa.

this is my current squad with Man. Utd :

GK : Foster
RB : Diego Renan
LB : Patrice Evra
CB : Vidic
CB: Ferdinand
MC : Moutinho
MC : Fletcher
RW : Gourcuff
LW : Modric
ST : Rooney
ST : Berbatov

what is the best tactic for my squad ?

this is my squad :
44058642.png

I need team instructions & players instructions ;)
thank you ;)

Hii..

I m playing with Arsenal. My whole pre-season was unbeaten so as the first 5 matches of the season. But after that the team started to fail. With draws against Birmingham,Fulham and Bolton im on 9th position.

Please tell me the tactic to use with DEFAULT Arsenal squad(used all money in buying wonderkids :P)

Thanks!! ;)

do u put torres as poacher???he never miss ...during my season in liverpool

Using liverpool

ST:Torres
LW:Riera ACM: Gerrard RW: Srna

MC:Van der vart MC: Veloso

Insua Skirtel Carragher Johnson

Reina
Need a home and away tactic.

Ps: I don't know why but whenever Torres has a one on one with the goal keeper, he never finishes. 1 in 10 go in.

cant seem to get the tactics right for my villa side in 2013 heres my preffered team
------------kirkland-----
swerts--c.davies--djourou---warnock
milner---rodwell----delph-----young
----------almeida----agbonlahor/trejo/nilmar

i also have players like nani, arteta, jagielka, reo-coker,....

any suggestions would be appreciated cheers.

Agbonlahor becomes **** in 2012-2013. He scored 6 goals for me in CL in 2012 but next season he scored total 3 goals for me. :(

I always played Reo-Cocker. He was my captain and also scored many goals..

Agbonlahor becomes **** in 2012-2013. He scored 6 goals for me in CL in 2012 but next season he scored total 3 goals for me. :(

I always played Reo-Cocker. He was my captain and also scored many goals..

cheers mate, what tactics where you using if you dont mind me asking?

I am using Nottingham Forest, Championship in 3rd season, have downloaded Mr. Hough's tactic but don't know how to install, can someone help?

Hello i started a birmingham save earlier today and downloaded jp woodys total football tactic, this is how i line up
Ochoa
Carr-Ridgewell-figueroa
michel
Gardner-Ferguson
Milevskyi-Benitez-Mcfadden (rotate larsson with ferguson and gardner and jerome with mcfadden)
It working well however i keep geting caught on the counter attack, is there any things i could change to counter this?
Cheers

anyone have a good england tactic? I have the basic squad and all of the players you would expect...

Hello every one, im already 4 years with Argentina, and the 2014 world cup in Brazil is about to start.

I still simply cannot decide what formation and tactic should I use.

I always put Mascherano and Cambiasso as defending mids, but for wingers and strikers I cant decide.

As wingers, I face the problem deciding between:
Messi + Zarate
Messi + Bounanotte
Messi + Di Maria
Messi + Maxi Rod (although his already really old...)
For strikers,
Aguero, Tevez or Higuain.

What do you guys recommend?

Last edited:
hiya. would like your opinion on what tactics would suits my Man City best. 1st Season. 2nd place in EPL, 2 points behind Man U.
usually using 4-2-4 at the moment. full on attacking i guess.

GK-GIVEN
LWB-JUAN VARGAS
CB-LESCOTT. TOURE.
RWB-ZABALETA.
CDM-BARRY.
CM-IRELAND or MARK NOBLE.
LW-DAVID SILVA.
RW-WRIGHT-PHILIPS
ST-TEVEZ. ADEBAYOR

Sometime, Silva on CAM, Adam Johnson on Left tho.

p.s should i buy Lahm to boost the RWB?

Back