Hi everybody,

I've used almost every tactic imaginable with Man Utd but I always seem to have the same problem. I average atleast 15 to 20 shots on goal every game yet manage to score 1 or 2 goals whereas my opponent will manage to equalize with just 4 or 5 shots on goal. I also manage to hit the woodwork at least 3 times a game. Can somebody help me please!!
i think your tempo is too quick, you're getting lots of shots, but i seems like your strikers are rushed, who are you playing withup front, ? i played with rooney, dzeko, with berbatov backing up. scored 47, 32, and 17 goals respectively. can you post a screenshot of your current squad, formation, team and player instructions?

I play with piacenza ...I downloaded the west ham united goals scoring c'z i missed goals ...i am in serie B and in preseason i won against Valencia and lost against Liverpool in a match that i dominated ......preseason was great for me but when season starts my team losses 3-1 ,4-2 ...i am lost can some pls hlp me

Hi everybody,

I've used almost every tactic imaginable with Man Utd but I always seem to have the same problem. I average atleast 15 to 20 shots on goal every game yet manage to score 1 or 2 goals whereas my opponent will manage to equalize with just 4 or 5 shots on goal. I also manage to hit the woodwork at least 3 times a game. Can somebody help me please!!

^
maybe you just need something else, change your tactics for 4-4-2 full attack. (H)

I'm starting a game with Stoke, wanted some tips on developing a tactic that will get the best out of the current squad, not only keep us in the prem but move us on to bigger and better things! It doesn't need to be beautiful just tight at the back with reliable finishing when we get the chance.

Cheers.

Hello, started my career at Newcastle got them promoted 1st time round played till end of jan and got offered the arsenal job, Never been them before and was woundering the best tactic to play my squard is below

Hello

this is what i use for arsenal

tactic is a customised 4.1.3.2 with team instructions focused on short passing more romaing and a rigid philiosphy everything else is defualt.

i have my full backs set as wing backs on defend. 1 defender on cover and 1 defender on stopper

i then use my DM as a defensive midfielder who is set on defend. in some games i change hom to play maker

i have 1 CM which is usually fabregas to pull the strings in midfield.

2 wingers usually walcott as inside forward and arshavin on the left

n 2 strikers van persie on complete and eduardo on poacher

for a DM i usually try n buy some1 who has a scout rating of +4 stars as u can buy some1 like toualan of lyon who may b good but he has a 3 start scout rating which means he wont gel with ur team enuff.

another tactic for arsenal is a straight 4.3.3. using the 2 striker as wingers and setting them up as both inside forwards and dropping 1 player back in midfield as an anchor man

Cheers

hello all of you.. i started play with chelsea and i cant find any recomended tactic for chelsea (i m new one here).. so pls if there is allrdy chelsea tactics topic share link if not pls help..

regards.. :D

No no no for Chelsea you lack wingers, and have top quality centre mids, play a diamond with the full backs proving the width by coming forward, bosingwa and cole do it perfectly.

what about malouda, joe cole, zhirkov, or even have anelka on the right cutting inside??

joe cole for me is far better centrally

however you have a point with anelka cutting inside, he could be a great inside forward.

it all depends really if you wanna play with wings buy 2 right wingers in the first market or 1 if you want j cole for cover

i just like chelsea's central area you could make it better too for the long term with a few simple signings.

4-2-3-1

Play Zhirkov and Anelka (removing crossing instruction and make him cut into the box) on the wings. Joe Cole or Deco in the AMC role (advanced playmaker). Lampard and Essien as box-to-box (however you can switch Lampard to a playmaker when playing weak teams). Drogba as Targetman or Poacher. Fullbacks set to automatic to support the flanks and make sure Anelka and Zhirkov always have the ball.

4-1-2-1-2

Obi Mikel as Anchorman behind Lampard and Deco set to Central Midfielder (support), Deco behind the strikers as advanced playmaker and Drogba (targetman) and Anelka (complete forward [not sure about this duty though]). Fullbacks again set to automatic in order support the flanks.

Edit: I would recommend you buy Villa or Dzeko as they do very well supporting Drogba. In terms of the midfield, I have found Veloso to be much better than Mikel (makes less mistakes and creates many opportunities) and Tiago plays the MC (support) role very nicely.

Last edited:
Almunia

Sagna Gallas Vermaelen Clichy

Fabregas Song

Arshavin Nasri

Dzeko Van Persie

I'm looking for a good tactic for my Chelsea team. I want to play with two forwards (Drogba and I maybe buy David Villa). Currently 'eleven'
Cech
A.Cole Terry Carvalho Bosingwa
Essien
Lampard
Joe Cole (Kalou) Malouda / Zhirkov (injured)
Drogba Anelka

@Edit: I've got David Villa, Now i want to test tactic with 1 striker.

Last edited:
tnx a lot guys.. i ll take some screen shots at the end of season.. ;)

I've got a question, but it's off the top. How to get Club ID or Player ID?