What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
Hi !

I need a very good tactic for barca...i just started the 1st season . I've tried so many tactics, but in all of them barca isn't that good like it should be if you look at players (xavi, iniesta,messi,ibra,alves...) I played for 2 seasons with different tactics trying and I wasn't so good. I need a tactic in which i score a LOT of goals and don't concede cheap goals like I often got when I was playing. Domination is also important. TNX a lot !

Hi !

I need a very good tactic for barca...i just started the 1st season . I've tried so many tactics, but in all of them barca isn't that good like it should be if you look at players (xavi, iniesta,messi,ibra,alves...) I played for 2 seasons with different tactics trying and I wasn't so good. I need a tactic in which i score a LOT of goals and don't concede cheap goals like I often got when I was playing. Domination is also important. TNX a lot !

Try with this one, im using this one for a long time with my barca team, won CL two times in a row, won league 3 times in row, now in my 4. season im first i have 14 points more than real madrid, and im in january, just beat real madrid in spanish cup semi-final, scoring a lot, conceding little.... I sold Alves to real madrid and sakho to juventus, because they wanted to go

My team:

Akinfeev
Rafael Pique Roberto(regen)Riahi(regen)
Felainni
Iniesta Xavi
Messi Aguero Lukaku

Subs:
LacinaTraore
M. Demichelis
Eboue
Thiago (great player)
Kante(regen)
and so on....

HELP HELP HELP...........Corby S&L - United County Division - i dont conceded many goals but i just cant seem to to score either most of my games are ending in boring draws, my team is good for my level i have good moral but i just cant seem to get them to get the ball in the net :( Anybody got any advice for this level? its first time i have started this low down! And its the team i used to play for so i want to do them good.

Cheers

HELP HELP HELP...........Corby S&L - United County Division - i dont conceded many goals but i just cant seem to to score either most of my games are ending in boring draws, my team is good for my level i have good moral but i just cant seem to get them to get the ball in the net :( Anybody got any advice for this level? its first time i have started this low down! And its the team i used to play for so i want to do them good.

Cheers

I'm in a similar situation - I'm Penrith, at level 9, and I'm geting 0-0's and 1-1's all the time. I have a decent squad for the league I'm in... I just need a tactic that can win me games.

Cheers

I'm in a similar situation - I'm Penrith, at level 9, and I'm geting 0-0's and 1-1's all the time. I have a decent squad for the league I'm in... I just need a tactic that can win me games.

ive had 5 wins 5 draws n 1 loss i just realy dont know wat to do :(

hi there, a few people asking for a good tactic with arsenal. ive had relative success with the following tactic, for example beating united twice and spurs away (who were 2nd at the time). however was whacked 4-1 by juve at home after 0-0 draw at del alpi. only tested this tac for about half a season so i cant be sure it is any good, however it may be of use to some people:

GK: Almunia
WBL: Clichy (auto)
WBR: Sagna (auto)
CB: Gallas
CB: vermaelan
CDM: Song (ancher man def.)
CM: Nasri (adv. playmaker support)
CM: Fabregas (adv. playmaker attack)- did really well in this position
AML: Walcott (inside forward attack)
AMR Arshavin (inside forward attack)
ST: v. Persie (DLF attack)

generally play with quite a fluid style, with players allowed to roam and creative freedom fairly relaxed to incorperate a side packed with flair. the main weakness of this team is against sides such as bolton and stoke due to the lack of hight in the back line, in fact the whole team bar song. to combat this have signed naldo for next season. the main strength i have noticed thus far is the slick, quality football the team play (although this may just be the influence of wenger before me, rather than the tac). and also the team seems to actually come into its own against the better teams. (bar the juve game). anyway sorry for the essay! and good luck

What tactic should i use for my lyon team. Zapata is comming soon.
xf2st4.png

Ok I'm getting slightly bored managing top teams (Prem to L2) so I'm looking to start a save in level 10 or thereabouts. Does anyone have a very good proven and tested lower league tactic? Thanks in advance

I'm playing Man U and I seem to lose to the big teams and sometimes lose to the smaller teams.

GK: Igor Akinfeev
DR: Rafinha/John O'Shea/Rafael
DL:Fabio/P Evra
DC: Nem. Vidic/Ferdinand/J Evans
MC: Anderson/Fletcher/Carrick
AML: Modric/Giggs
AMR: Valencia/Obertan
ST: Rooney/Dzeko/Owen/Macheda

Which tactic should I use? Thanks in advance.

Playing with Palermo. Won the league last season, the second season, but my tactic from last season isn't working as well as it did. Made some changes, and it still WORKS, but I'm not dominating as much as I used to.
Call me crazy, but despite beating Chelsea in CL (and one draw), and having lost 0 of 17 matches (Included Inter, AC Milan, Juve, Roma) I'm not happy. Beat Roma all last season too, always draw Inter, the win against Chelsea was super-lucky. No matter how I adjust my tactic, my defence is solid enough atm, with no goals against in serie A on 7 matches (Before drawing 1-1 agains Atalanta, which is super-****), but offensively I lack something.

I got no wingers, and need a tactic that hopefully works better than my current one.

Just stating the ones who usually get to play some, which means most of them :P
GK: Guillermo Ochoa
RB (Weakest position): Kiko Femenia (Not really a back, more a winger), Fabiano Santacroce (CB used as RB)
LB: Federico Balzaretti
CB: Nicolas Burdisso, Cesare Bovo, Dorin Goian, Sidnei, Fabiano Santacroce (Used as RB)
Midfielders: Ruben De la Red, Antonio Nocerino, Moussa Sissoko, Mark Bresciano, Diego Buonanotte, Federico Insua, Javier Pastore, Marco Verratti
ST: Luis Suarez, Fabrizio Miccoli

Thanks in advance for any try :)

Last edited:
im playing bristol rovers first season version 10.0.3 what tactic should i use?

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

never mind i got promoted lol

My team

Firstly, I was hoping for advice on two tactics. One for Cup matches where I want to play my youngsters and one for when I need to win.

TEAM : MANCHESTER UNITED :wub:

SQUAD:
1. Franck Ribery
2. Sergio Aguero
3. Maicon
4. Marek Hamsik
5. Luis Fabiano
6. Mario Balotelli
7. Giorgio Chiellini
8. Wayne Rooney
9. Hugo Lloris
10. Miralem Pjanic
11. Alexis Sanchez
12. Yoann Gourcuff
13. Rene Adler
14. Antonio Valencia
15. Eden Hazard
16. Nemanja Vidic
17. Moussa Sissoko
18. Jack Rodwell
19. Rio Ferdinand
20. Patrice Evra
21. Berbatov (leaving)
22. Darren Fletcher
23. Michael Carrick (leaving)
24. Anderson
25. Jonny Evans
26. Nani
27. Rafael
28. Park Ji-Sung
29. John O'Shea
30. Fabio
31. Macheda
32. Wes Brown
33. Foster (most likely leaving)
34. Kuszczak (leaving)

I like attacking formations. Currently I've got this lineup:

GK: HUGO LLORIS (GOALKEEPER)
LB: PATRICE EVRA (WING BACK-AUTOMATIC)
CBs: RIO FERDINAND + VIDIC (BALL PLAYING DEFENDER- STOPPER).
RB: MAICON (WING BACK-AUTOMATIC)
LM: Franck Ribery (WINGER)
CM: Darren Fletcher (CENTRE MIDFIELD- ATTACK)
RM: Yoann Gourcuff (WINGER)
AM: Sergio Aguero (Trequart..)
ST: WAYNE ROONEY (COMPLETE FORWARD- ATTACK). LUIS FABIANO (DEEP LYING FWD- SUPPORT)

Philosophy- Fluid
Starting Strategy: Attacking/Control
Passing: Shorter/Direct
Creative Freedom: More Expressive
Closing Down: Press More
Tackling: Default
Marking: Zonal
Crossing + Roaming- Default

what team instructions should I have for my Newcastle team?

Harper
simpson------coloccini-----taylor---------enrique

aron gunnarson------- barton/guthrie

pancrate--------------------verratti/barzite--------------------jónas

yannick Djalo

4-2-3-1

Depend on the players you have i would go for 4-4-2 to start with and then maybe tweek it a little depending on how your teams performing and who your playing against.

Started with Chelsea, pre season, first season, Looking for a tactic that suits my team? maybe 41212 is best for chelsea?

fcinternazionale2.png

fcinternazionale3.png

I'm using this tactic. But the performance is too poor. What should I do? My squad is good enough, I think.

This is mourinho 4-3-1-2 tactic

What should I do? Help me.

After a terrible group stage in the World Cup I need a new tactic. I drew goal-less with Saudi Arabia, lost 3-2 to Holland and only just beat Mexico 2-1. But finishing 2nd in the group done me a big favour! Spain finished 2nd in their group which means they will face Holland and I will face Nigeria lol

Team: England
When: World Cup 2010
Squad:
Rob Green, David James, Joe Hart, Glen Johnson, Wes Brown, Rio Ferdinand, John Terry, Ledley King, Matthew Upson, Ashley Cole, Leighton Baines, Owen Hargreaves, Gareth Barry, David Beckham, Aaron Lennon, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, James Milner, Joe Cole, Emile Heskey, Wayne Rooney, Jermaine Defoe, Peter Crouch.

Prefered Formation: 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 (with a defensive mid)
Prefered Style: Prefer to play an attacking style but safe in defence too.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Back