What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
After a terrible group stage in the World Cup I need a new tactic. I drew goal-less with Saudi Arabia, lost 3-2 to Holland and only just beat Mexico 2-1. But finishing 2nd in the group done me a big favour! Spain finished 2nd in their group which means they will face Holland and I will face Nigeria lol

Team: England
When: World Cup 2010
Squad:
Rob Green, David James, Joe Hart, Glen Johnson, Wes Brown, Rio Ferdinand, John Terry, Ledley King, Matthew Upson, Ashley Cole, Leighton Baines, Owen Hargreaves, Gareth Barry, David Beckham, Aaron Lennon, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, James Milner, Joe Cole, Emile Heskey, Wayne Rooney, Jermaine Defoe, Peter Crouch.

Prefered Formation: 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 (with a defensive mid)
Prefered Style: Prefer to play an attacking style but safe in defence too.

Cheers.

theo wallcott!!how could you...

Why don't you try
J. Hart
G. Johnson (Wing / support)
R. Ferdinand
J. Terry
A. Cole (Full / Automatic)

ML - G. Barry (Wide / support)
MC - F. Lampard (Central / Support)
MC - S. Gerrard (Ball / Support)
MR - A. Lennon (Winger / Attack)

Rooney - Advanced
Defoe - Poacher

Fluid
Control

Passing Style - Shorter
Creative Freedom - More Disciplined
Closing Down - Press More
Tackling - More Aggressive
Marking - Man Marking

I am Chelsea in 2013/2014 Season. Very solid squad looking for a tactic to totally dominate the competition.

4312------5 trophies in one season

i use a 4312. works great and i won 5 trophies in one season. i also use special tactic for corners and scored 59 from corners last season which obviously helped lol.

hi guys. im a beginner to fm and want to play a 4-1-2-2-1 with wingers. my main problem is i can never seem to create any chances. atm my striker is an advanced forward with wingers set to attack (ive also tried them on support). but its really not working as i have easily the best team in the league and find myself in 10th. i have also tried having a target man as the lone striker but i couldnt keep the ball so that didnt really work. basically what roles and duties are best for my lone striker (beckford/ bechio) and wingers (snodgrass/ gradel)

Currently playing FC Bayern......

Still the same squad...
currently using 442....

i was wondering could how to get Robben,Ribery and Klose to score....

i usually use Klose and Gomez upfront.....

i loan N'gog and wondering to make him permanent squad....

so can you help me out....

i need a 433 formation that actually works....

thanks

Last edited:
Currently playing FC Bayern......

Still the same squad...
currently using 442....

i was wondering could how to get Robben,Ribery and Klose to score....

i usually use Klose and Gomez upfront.....

i loan N'gog and wondering to make him permanent squad....

so can you help me out....

i need a 433 formation but that didnt work....

thanks

there is a 4-3-3 formation mate would you like me to send you the link?

hi guys. im a beginner to fm and want to play a 4-1-2-2-1 with wingers. my main problem is i can never seem to create any chances. atm my striker is an advanced forward with wingers set to attack (ive also tried them on support). but its really not working as i have easily the best team in the league and find myself in 10th. i have also tried having a target man as the lone striker but i couldnt keep the ball so that didnt really work. basically what roles and duties are best for my lone striker (beckford/ bechio) and wingers (snodgrass/ gradel)
try loading the 4312 formation above. even as crewew i kicked ***

there is a 4-3-3 formation mate would you like me to send you the link?

plz do...im desperate here but just won against Porto in CL group stage...5-3....yes!!!..

btw should i keep ngog coz he is really good in my save...

plz send the link
thanks

I have tried with welling now for three times, always losing. Could anyone tell me what im doing wrong?
I have managed to loan two decent players from chelsea, who creates all the goals for my team. i have given kakuta pretty much creative freedom and liberty to roam from position, which seems to work because he actually is the top goal scorer in my team.

Playing with Charlton, had some very good seasons and in the league. My best players are Hulk, Aguero, Zapata and Tosic. I've been playing a very attacking 4-4-2. Wondering if people had any views on how to best use Hulk and Aguero together.

has anybody had experience with an arsenal tactic that actually works?!?!?!
ive tried so many, ive signed moussa sissoko and di maria and would prefer to play wingers to be honest, so pleaseeeeeeee post a great arsenal tactic, i cant seem to find one anywhere!!!

has anybody had experience with an arsenal tactic that actually works?!?!?!
ive tried so many, ive signed moussa sissoko and di maria and would prefer to play wingers to be honest, so pleaseeeeeeee post a great arsenal tactic, i cant seem to find one anywhere!!!

Look..i used to manage arsenal..and i played 4-2-4...two central midfielders the one was cesc as advanced playmaker,with attack duty,and the other one was franco zuculini as ball wining midfielder with support duty but i have to admit that his passing were really good (francos) left winger di maria support and right theo wallcot support too..vela poacher and RVP complete forward..RVP used to bang many goals from distance and i tut vela to play as a right winger and cut inside...4 seasons i won 4 leagues 3 league cups 3 FA cups and 2 CL's

need a good tactic quickly as i have been under achieving in the league I have Febian Brandy as a str as well as the squad here so please give me some help

need a good tactic quickly as i have been under achieving in the league I have Febian Brandy as a str as well as the squad here so please give me some help
use mr houghs tactic, its quality. Also play jackman instead of nutter :)

hey guys need some advice! im in my second season as arsenal, but really struggling for goals but creating loads of chances, it just seems that i keep hitting the woodwork! as an example, in the first month of my first season i hit the woodwork 14 times! i play 451 formation, almunia.sagna.fazio.shawcross.clichy.de rossi, ramsey, fabregas, arshavin. di maria and pandev up front.

hey guys need some advice! im in my second season as arsenal, but really struggling for goals but creating loads of chances, it just seems that i keep hitting the woodwork! as an example, in the first month of my first season i hit the woodwork 14 times! i play 451 formation, almunia.sagna.fazio.shawcross.clichy.de rossi, ramsey, fabregas, arshavin. di maria and pandev up front.

and what about RVP?=]

Back