What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
I'm a newb playing the swedish national team and i wanna know which tactics are the best for me to use?

thx in advance~

Players
Goalies
Johan Dahlin
Eddie Gustafsson
Johan Wiland
Defenders
Martin Olsson
Olof Mellberg
Daniel Majstorovic
Andreas Granqvist
Behrang Safari
Mattias Bjärsmyr
Mikael Lustig
Midfielders
Sebastian Larsson
Anders Svensson
Kim Källström
Albin Ekdal
Pontus Wernbloom
Emir Bajrami
Rasmus Elm
Alexander Kacaniklic
Christian Wilhelmsson
Strikers
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Johan Elmander
Marcus Berg
Ola Toivonen

Last edited:
Hey.. i am playing with real madrid.. i still cant find a good tactic for my team. I have the following players:
Casillas arbeloa marcelo ramos pepe albiol drenthe veloso alonso kaka ronaldo silva higuain benzema raul granero gago.

I keep loosing to teams lige celtic... which tactic is the best for me??

I'm using Middlesbrough. I'm in my second season in the premiership.
-----------------------------------Enyeama-----------------------------------
Behrami----------Hangeland------------Wheater-----------Criscito
-----------------------------------Mavuba------------------------------------
--------------------Hugo Viana------------Rodwell------------------------
---------------------Lukaku-----Neymar-----Benjani---------------------
Any ideas?

I'm a newb playing the swedish national team and i wanna know which tactics are the best for me to use?

thx in advance~

Players
Goalies
Johan Dahlin
Eddie Gustafsson
Johan Wiland
Defenders
Martin Olsson
Olof Mellberg
Daniel Majstorovic
Andreas Granqvist
Behrang Safari
Mattias Bjärsmyr
Mikael Lustig
Midfielders
Sebastian Larsson
Anders Svensson
Kim Källström
Albin Ekdal
Pontus Wernbloom
Emir Bajrami
Rasmus Elm
Alexander Kacaniklic
Christian Wilhelmsson
Strikers
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Johan Elmander
Marcus Berg
Ola Toivonen

Try this 4-3-3 guys. I've been using it recently and its very good

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/john-cro-pure-4-3-3-the-best-tactic-i-t39222.html

can anyone take a look in my reply? the napoli one just above ?

In my second season managing Manchester United.
My current team is...
GK - Akinfeev
RB - Rafael
LB - Evra/Fabio
CB - Vidic
CB - Fazio
MC - Witsel/Canales
MC - Anderson
AMR - Sanchez/Maxi Rodriguez
AML - Tosic/Di Maria
FC - Rooney
FC - Neymar

Any ideas? :)

In my second season managing Manchester United.
My current team is...
GK - Akinfeev
RB - Rafael
LB - Evra/Fabio
CB - Vidic
CB - Fazio
MC - Witsel/Canales
MC - Anderson
AMR - Sanchez/Maxi Rodriguez
AML - Tosic/Di Maria
FC - Rooney
FC - Neymar

Any ideas? :)

You should play a fluid,high attacking 4-2-2-2 with passes being mostly directed to the flanks and pushing a high defensive line.Expressive creative freedom,short passing and more roaming to allow better chances of creating opportunities to score in front of goal.

Obvious troll is obvious. serious halp plix?

What you on about?

Fit your squad into the tactic I linked you to. Unless of course you want it spoon fed to you. In that case I'm afraid I can't 'halp' you

Here is my arsenal team, i prefer to play attacking because pato is amazing. I am also about to buy Miguel Veloso.

2yxqez5.png
[/IMG]

hey please suggest me the best role of my player (man utd) :
gk :
- rene adler
defending :
- evra
- badstubber (i just sold my vidic)
- r ferdinand
- rafael
mid & fwd : (idk how to make best formation for these players)
- aguero
- toni kroos
- carrick
- walcott
- balottelli
- rooney
*sometimes i use nani for left wing, is it good?

please suggest me the roles and the best formation, thanks!

Bristol Rovers. Second Season. Championship

Goalkeepers
Mikkel Andersen
Jonny Tuffey

Defenders
Byron Anthony
Danny Coles
David Pipe
Michael Hart
Sylvinho
Craig Cathcart

Midfielders
Jeff Hughes
Luis Boa Morte
Ben Swallow
Chris Lines
Dominic Blizzard
Stuart Campbell
Gastón Antoniazzi
Tomasz Cywka
Isaih Osbourne

Attackers
Jo Kuffour
Darryl Duffy
Andy Little
Andy Williams

Preferred style of play : Attacking / Counter

What you on about?

Fit your squad into the tactic I linked you to. Unless of course you want it spoon fed to you. In that case I'm afraid I can't 'halp' you

Just kiddin m8. The tactic was brutal. Kicked France with 3-2 and Argentina with 2-0 which eventually led to a world cup title. It took a little while though. :$ Now i'm rotating on this formation and the Nike defense 4-1-2-3.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
I must say I'm rather confused by this game

The complex parameters within each thing such as training, team selection, staff, languages the players can speak, morale etc etc has bugged me

Having a look at my playtime for the game since release it's around 260 hours (according to Steam) so I have a fair idea of what's needed fundamentally to make a good side.....however!

Over the last 3-4 saves, from Bayern Munich to Newcastle United I have a few queries. First of all note this - I do often set different tactics at the beginning of each week ahead of the game, if I know I am the underdog in an away game I'm not going to set up with 3 at the back for example

Having read into some of the deep guides here on the forums I must say I'm no clearer as to what to prioritise over what so my apologies if it's been asked 50 times over.

It's worth noting due to frustration I do use FMRTE for morale and fitness boosts when I'm really on the verge of quitting a career I've been trying to perfect for days on end so don't get me wrong I'm not the cleanest player in the world either but right now I'm just not finding the work I put in rewarding

I'd like to put an example - just a short one to illustrate my woes.

Appointed at Newcastle United: Expectation nothing less than win promotion.

Signings: 2 English youngsters for under 200k each and loaned out a few fringe players such as Ranger.

Formation: 4-2-3-1 (Kikis - Edited) - One defensive midfielder central, one playmaker and one supporting striker / attacking midfielder. 2 x attacking midfielders in wide positions more inclined to pass into feet

Tactics: Home - 9/10 circumstances - tell team they can win or expect a win. Dependant on opposition form and my record. Going balanced fluid football

Away - Usually balanced / attacking as I'm better on paper than most. Sometimes if the odds are stacked and I'm plagued with injuries I'll go down the counter attacking route.

Average substitutes used per game: 2

Tactic changes during game: 1-2 minor if winning. 1-2 major if losing around 60th minute.

Training: I don't touch training because it completely confuses the life out of me. I'm not sure for my style of play what I should be telling them to drill or whether I should assign individually or not

Record: 26 games in - 13 wins 7 draws 6 losses - 6th in league. Top 10 is close though

Goals scored: 37
Goals conceded: 21

I don't play aggresive football either so cards are not a problem nor are injuries (currently 2: Ameobi and Pancrate)

Due to my current form and results. Job security is still 50% but they're not too pleased with how I've done.

Worth changing tactics? Bringing in loans? Changing training rota per position aka def / mid / att?

I wrote this all by hand and tbh I don't know 100% what I'm asking! Tactics needed I guess or somebody tell me I'm doing something totally! wrong.

Greatly appreciate any input whatsoever

Tom

maybe this is not the wrong think you are doing...but i never change my tactics..i play 4-2-3-1 defensive philoshophy fluid and i can win a game like 6-0 or something..i mean philoshpy gots nothing to do here,also i try always to play with the same line-up even if the condition is 91-92..i know sounds stupid but i think that if they play together for a long time with the same formation they give the 100% in every match..greets!

Hello I would like an input about my team's tactic if it is possible
In my 3rd season I have been offered the Sevilla seat and since the budget was more than adequate I tried to build a new team.I know it takes time for the team to blend together and I have already applied a tactic which I'm going to use for most matches (4-5-1) but I'm looking for an attacking secondary tactic (possibly but not necessarily 4-2-4) for easier opponents.
Here's my squad:
Goalkeepers
Palop
Ustari
Cuellar

Defenders
Fazio
Lugano
Jorgensen
Squillaci
Azpillicueta
Navarro
Adriano
Zokora

Midfielders
Rubio
De la Red
Romaric
Rosicky
Fernandez(Mathias)
Sanchez(Alexis)
Capel
Navas
Alfaro
Etuhu
Scocco

Strikers
Fabiano
Negredo
Kanoute
Suarez
Muniain

My main concern is to use 2 strikers together (Deep Lying-Advanced or Complete-Poacher) so which tactic do you think I should use?
Thanks in advance

i need a Tactic .. Start Of Season 4 With AC Milan

GoalKeepers
Adler
Alphone Areloa

Defenders
Zapata
Sakho
Astori
Silva
Otamendi
Azpilicueta
Renan

Midfielders
Blasi
Gattuso
Ambrosini
Pirlo
Sissoko
Modric
Affelay
Gourcuff
Navas
Albin
Verratti

Strikers
Pato
Ronaldo [Natural]
Neymar [9000+ Rep!!]
Dzeko

Thank For Helpers !

I think that current formation looks good, Id play the 2 DMs as Anchor men against teams like Barca and then against smaller sides move them up and maybe replace one with a more attacking midfielder.

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png

I am using Normal FM2010 4-4-2 tactic(I mean on player's roles and duties)What do you think I need to change on it for player's roles and duties.I m thinkin on makin better game style for premiership.Should I keep in 4-4-2 formation.Just a tip for next season 11/12 when I ll be in premiership I ll bring another goalkeeper for DL i ll buy fabian monzon and replacment for stoch will be milan badelj...also i m thinkin to buy another MC instead of ****.And off-topic question which training schedules are better if someone used both for more than 1 seasson.Vitaly's or Tug's?

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

so anyone?

need a tactic

Hey guys,

i need your help. I was hired to Man. United in 2014. The squad is not the same as in nowdays. Here are my best warriors:

Gk: Foster, i try to buy Adler

Def: Ferdinand (34 years old), Shawcross, Evans, Fazio, Zuniga,

Dmc: Fletcher, Sando, Kajcar,

Mc/Amc: Anderson, Carrick, Éderson,

Amlrc/fc: Vucinic, Hunt, S. Pepe, G. Rossi,

Str: Rooney, Bangour

What should I play with the guys? Which duties are necessary? Thanks for your tips.

bye

Back