What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
Do you guys think that closing down:pressing and tackling:more cautious will work?

My team is Kiddiminster Harries and here is a list of my squad.I need any tactics for my team that you can help me with.

Here are my players :- Dean Coleman, Nathen McDonald,Duane Courtney,Lee Baker,Liam Dolman,Joe Hull,Tom Sharpe,Martin Riley,Jeffey Imudia,Levi Reid,Louis Loader,Chris McPhee,Martin McCubbin,Matty Done,Sean Cooke,Darryl Knights,Matthew Barnes-Homer & Micheal O`Halloran

I am still messing around with my tactics. Hope this helps.

Thanks

Last edited:
Im playing as arsenal

currently got these players

-------------------Lloris----------------
Sagna--Vermalen--Gallas-Clichy
-----------------------Veloso---------
-------------Fabregas----------------
Arshavin---------------------Mata-
-------------Dzeko--RVP------------

Thats probably my best team but I

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Im playing as arsenal

currently got these players

Lloris
Sagna
Vermalen
Gallas
Clichy
Veloso
Fbregas
Arshavin
Mata
Dzeko
Robin Van Persie

Thats probably my best team but I don't know what tactic to use to fit them all in.

I also have Walcott Rosicky Eduardo Sissoko on my bench that could be used.

Liverpool
Reina
Johnson Badstuber Skrtel Insua
Mascherano
Vargas Cuneyt (wonderkid regen)
Gerrard Toni Kroos
Torres
I'm having serious trouble getting performances out of Kroos, even though
it's my 4th season and he grew into a player with amazing attributes.

If you're mananging ManU and have difficulty when played against Chelsea, I suggest you to use the 4-2-3-1 Asymmetric..
It works for me, I won 2-0 and got 56% of ball possesion. All of the player also have rating above 7.3..
Cheers..

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

im in the 3rd round of the leauge cup with notts county and just incase i get a big team could someone tell me what a good tactic would be against strong oppostion :)

hi need a tactic for west brom that will let me score goals and not concede to many, i have not brought any players in as of yet.

hey i'm in my 3rd season with notts county and im in the championship after gettin promoted twice in a row, but i cant find any tactics that work in the championship and incorporate all the new signings, this is my first team:

kasper schmeichel - GK
adubakari yakubu - DR
george elokobi - DL
rafa(rafael lopez gomez) - DC
shelton martis - DC
robbert schilder - ML
david beckham - MR
anton peterlin - MC
dan gosling - MC
cillian sheridan - ST
bjorn vleminckx - ST

i hav also got as subs
-david edwards
-olivier bernard
-junior hunter
-karl hawley
-matteo alberti
-rafa jorda
-ben davies

can any1 recommend good formations and tactics and feel free to mention any signings that wud benefit me :)

Last edited:
hi, i started a game with sampdoria but have a few questions:

what tactic would be the best to choose knowing i want to build my team around a few players (palombo,cassano..)

other question: what role to give cassano? attacking midfielder/attack or striker?

anyone experiences with sampdoria??

thx

I'm playing with FC Koln ( german league ). And after like 2 months of playing with Manchester United ( winning almost everything ) i got tired so i changed to FC Koln. I used my attacking tactics from Man. Utd. and it worked fine for like first half of the season... Now i can't win even the most lame team and I don't know any reason what could be wrong.

Anyway, I signed with Appiah, Ronaldo, Campbell, Ivan Campo from Free Transfers since i didn't have any transfer money. Any ideas for the tactics? Cambell ( w/e ) and Ivan Campo aren't in the first team. Ronaldo usually enters on the second half :)

Last edited:
what tactic can you recommend for aston villa on this website thanks and signing and in and out and also mayby a tactic for chelsea thanks

Last edited:
I 'm playing with manchester city in the 2ND season , and i need a good tactic to score a lot of goals and please if you can tell me what personal instructions to give to every player!

HELPPPPPP! i have just lost three in a row, 1-0 to wolves, 4-0 at home to fulham and they were down to 10 men!
cry.gif
and 3-0 against hull!! whats going on
sad.gif
i keep using the tactics on here but all my players are getting rubbish ratings like proper rubbish even when i win
cry.gif
i put crouch as a target man and the guy is doing nothing
sad.gif
what formation is best to use? and what should their roles be? I use to be wicked at fm08 and fm09 but this one is just different LOL

i need help
sad.gif

Need some help guys. I'm Newcasle and struggling to find a formation.

Krul/Forster

R.Taylor, Escude, S.Taylor/Otamendi, Enrique, kadar

Jonas, Deco, Beckham, Smith, Guthrie, De Maria, shelvey, lua lua

Xiszo, Kerzhakov, vuckic, donaldson

I have in the past always used JP's Clough tactics...

Back