Hi
Can somebody give a good tactic for Chelsea
I'm new in this game, I have ideas, but I want a tactic as an example

Hi
Can somebody give a good tactic for Chelsea
I'm new in this game, I have ideas, but I want a tactic as an example

worked wonders with me at ath madrid and spurs, maybe just change the roles of strikers to your needs

What tactic should you do when you start off with hibs plz dont ban me if i put it on the wrong place

yeah, if i remember righly his are plug and play tactics

Im going to start a league with Liverpool Which tactic do you recommend me. I was thinking about a 4-2-3-1 with Gerrard behind Torres and Yossi and Kuyt on the wings, but I dont know if in the game Kuyt is going to be effective on the wing. What do you recommend me ?

Right just got promoted with QPR, and we've played 2 games, lost 4-0 to man city, then 2-0 to west ham

I don't know whether to play a 442 as I have garry o'connor and rada prica in strike aswell, but we looked hopeless both defeats whilst playing a defnsiv tactic, any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my team:

View attachment 18825

try maxs set of defensive tactics, or try lukes set of championship tactics

Yeah may need to because we're okay going forward we can score but the defense looks so poor so often

Hello

i have found a decent tactic with manchester united which im using and created my self. i cant remember all of it but i will post it when i get home 2night for u but its working wonders unbeaten still after 15 games in all competetions and my strikers r going mad with goals

GK - Foster , Van der Saar

DF - Rafeal , Brown, Neville, O shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evans, Evra

MD - Hargreaves , Carrick, Fletcher, Nani, Anderson, Giggs, Tosic, Scholes, Valencia, Park ji sun,

ST - Berbatov, Owen, Rooney

I sold - Anderson, Nani, Berbatov , Scholes

i brought - Aguero - 52M, Dezko - 25M , Hastik - 15M - used the rest of the money from mt sales

my tactic i have set up is 4 - 3 - 1 - 2

Philosphy - Rigid
Starting - Control

Passingstyle - Default
Creative Freedom - more disaplined
Closing down - defualt
tackling - default
marking - zonal
crossing - default
roaming - stick to position

RB - Full Back / Automatic
LB - Full Back / Automatic
CB - Central Defender / Cover
CB - Central Defender / Stopper

MC - Box to Box Mid / Support
MC - Ball winning mid / support
MC - Box to box mid / support

AMC - Advanced playmaker / attack

CF - Complete forward / attact
CF - Poacher / attack

ive used this tactic with quite a few teams on FM10 and with great results as well.

i also find if u buy aload of players ur team doesnt gel if u buy 1 or 2 then it does gel learnt that from previous times managing.

as soon as i get back ill post more. people r welcome to give it a try n c how u get on - i also used this tactic in FM07, FM08, FM09, FM10 - and it has worked like a dream - stick to what ur use 2

Last edited:
7 games into my season with chester city and i've only won 1 game i'm on -19 points. I've only scored 4 goals in 7 games. I can't seem to win. I'm in huge debt and i've loaned alot of players so signing players isin't an option. Can anyone suggest any good tactics I could use?

i am thr ghana national team.alright up front.good in centre mid and defensive mid.have 1 good attacking centre mid.poor on the wings.good choice at centre mid.poor at full back.poor goalkeeper.
SO IN SHORT GOOD IN THE MIDDLE BAD ON THE WINGS

I´m Sunderland
Transferred - Gignac, Filipe, Topp, Osei,

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

i love a gamestyle when there is alot of movement and throughballs

Using Manchester United, playing with 4 friends on a lan game .
Keeper : Frey / VdS
Def : Evra(DL) / Vidic(DC) / David Luiz / Ferdinand (DC)/ Brown(DR) / O'Shea
Mid : Pirlo / Camacho / Valencia(MC) / Anderson(MC) / Hamsik / Di Maria(AML) / Joe Cole(AMR)
Strikers : Rooney(ST) / Dzeko(ST) / Owen
Using this tactic i've played whole 1st season and team was awesome.

Sold everyone else ( might have not been such a good idea but that's that ) .
I'm currently lying in 6tth place in the 2th season .
First season i finished 2nd with the same points as 1st (Chelsea) but he won on home goals . Also i have won Champions Cup .
This season something went wrong as both Hamsik and Anderson suffered 6months injuries and Rooney stopped scoring ( as in , from 45 goals in 1st season , 2nd season he barely scored ~20 ) .

What is the problem ? We finished the 2nd season and i don't want another fail-season .
Waiting for your advice . Thanx .

Last edited:
plz i need help...!!!!!team instructions and player instructions....??
doni (artur)
motta subotic mexes risse (juan,burdisso,tonetto,cicinho)
pizaro de rossi (brighi,perrotta)
amr menez aml afelley (guberti)
totti vucinic (gignac

plz hellp me......!!!

Ive just started with Everton!
My Team:

howard
baines, distin, yobo, neville
pienaar, rodwell, fellaini, osman
saha, jo

like i say ive just started the game so not had chance to play around with it yet, any recomendations on who to sell and buy?? maybe tactics aswell?