Barcelona
Defenders:puyol,Pique,Srna,Maxwell,Abidal,,Alves..
Midfeilders:Xavi,Iniesta,Veloso,Raul Merieles
Wingers:pedro,Messi,Jovetic
Forwards:Bojan,Zlatan,Villa?
What would be the best formation and roles?

Barcelona
Defenders:puyol,Pique,Srna,Maxwell,Abidal,,Alves..
Midfeilders:Xavi,Iniesta,Veloso,Raul Merieles
Wingers:pedro,Messi,Jovetic
Forwards:Bojan,Zlatan,Villa?
What would be the best formation and roles?
4-3-3 as standard. fluid, shorter passing more creative, more roaming, more pressing zonal marking.
full backs: auto

centrebacks ball playing defend

dmc: anchorman

mcl advanced pl attack

mcr deep lying playmaker support

aml inside forward attack

amr, advanced playmaker attack

fc complete forward support,

lower crossing throughout your side, except for the fullbacks

i need some advice... what tactic should i use, how to set the tactic fluid more roaming etc and how should I set the players ... This is my team at Manchester United
GK: Diego Benaglio
Patrice Evra Giorgio Chiellini Mexes/Evans Dario SRna Moacir(game made player) Castro and O'shea
Middle: De Rossi Miguel Veloso Ribery Pjanic Navas Mata Affellay Anderson
Strikers: Rooney Dzeko G. Rossi Zarate

Could you please help me with some advice ? I simply can't win anything except the FA Cup and I'm ashamed.
I want to know which should I use as wingers or Poachers or how to set the defenders .. I`m with some friends in multiplayer and they always win the other titles.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

I am also aiming to buy Kroos and Aguero ...

Last edited:
i need some advice... what tactic should i use, how to set the tactic fluid more roaming etc and how should I set the players ... This is my team at Manchester United
GK: Diego Benaglio
Patrice Evra Giorgio Chiellini Mexes/Evans Dario SRna Moacir(game made player) Castro and O'shea
Middle: De Rossi Miguel Veloso Ribery Pjanic Navas Mata Affellay Anderson
Strikers: Rooney Dzeko G. Rossi Zarate

Could you please help me with some advice ? I simply can't win anything except the FA Cup and I'm ashamed.
I want to know which should I use as wingers or Poachers or how to set the defenders .. I`m with some friends in multiplayer and they always win the other titles.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

I am also aiming to buy Kroos and Aguero ...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/paradox-man-utd-tactic-in-10-3-t32901.html
Decent tactic there

Im Aston Villa, in my 1st season with them and I use a 4-5-1 formation. I just want to know what are the best roles and duties for the selected players in the screenshot in them postions... I am willing to change players around (NOT FORMATION) and open to suggestions on players to buy, that will suit the tactic better then existing players (but bear in my mind my transfer budget of £12mil). Thanks.

Im Aston Villa, in my 1st season with them and I use a 4-5-1 formation. I just want to know what are the best roles and duties for the selected players in the screenshot in them postions... I am willing to change players around (NOT FORMATION) and open to suggestions on players to buy, that will suit the tactic better then existing players (but bear in my mind my transfer budget of £12mil). Thanks.

Friedel - Gk - Defend
Warnock - Full back - Support
L Young - Full Back - Support
Collins - Limited defender - Stopper
Dunne - Ball playing defender - Cover
Petrov - Defensive Midfielder - Defend
Sidwell (not reo coker) Box to Box - Support
Ireland - Advanced playmaker - Attack
Downing - Inside forward - Support (Amr position so he cuts in on strong foot)
A Young - Inside Forward - Support (aml position for ^^)
Agbonlahor - Target Man - Attack ( set supply to "run onto ball")

In terms of sales, sell some dead wood (habib beye and carlos cuellar), and buy marek hamsik from napoli for around 20 million punds, he will play in the box to box midfielder role
Hope it helped ;)

i am not started yet but i will play with Medjimujre (Croatian First Division(CRO)).
can you make home and away tactics, please?

I've started a game with North Queensland fury and I've noticed that Robbie Fowler has like no pace, how should I play him to make him bang in goals for me? (if he even can do on this game..)

Hello mate, I really need the suitable tactics for Arsenal, I've tried a lot of tactics but it didn't works for my Arsenal
cry.gif
:(

This is my starting 11:

GK: Rene Adler
DC: William Gallas/Nicolas Otamendi/Per Mertesacker
DR: Bacary Sagna/Emmanuel Eboue
DL: Gael Clichy/Thomas Vermaelen
DMC: Alex Song/Holger Badstuber
MC: Cesc Fabregas/Denilson/Aaron Ramsey
AMR: Theo Walcott
AML: Andrey Arshavin/Tomas Rosicky
AMC: Samir Nasri
ST: Sergio Aguero/Robin van Persie/Eduardo

And also, I'd like to know the Player Instructons and the Team Instructions :)

And I wanna ask how to stop the movement of Didier Drogba? I lost 2 games from Chelsea, and he scored all of the goals
cry.gif

Help me, please, thanks before :)
smile.gif

Last edited:
Hello mate, I really need the suitable tactics for Arsenal, I've tried a lot of tactics but it didn't works for my Arsenal
cry.gif

This is my starting 11:

GK: Rene Adler
DC: William Gallas/Nicolas Otamendi/Per Mertesacker
DR: Bacary Sagna/Emmanuel Eboue
DL: Gael Clichy/Thomas Vermaelen
DMC: Alex Song/Holger Badstuber
MC: Cesc Fabregas/Denilson/Aaron Ramsey
AMR: Theo Walcott
AML: Andrey Arshavin/Tomas Rosicky
AMC: Samir Nasri
ST: Sergio Aguero/Robin van Persie/Eduardo

And also, I'd like to know the Player Instructons and the Team Instructions :)

And I wanna ask how to stop the movement of Didier Drogba? I lost 2 games from Chelsea, and he scored all of the goals
cry.gif

Help me, please, thanks before :)
smile.gif
Try my tactic *the one in my sig*, it is a 4-2-3-1 and should suit arsenal really well

hello, i love QPR so i am playing for the team 4 years (currently on 5th year , sry for my english )
i have won just one leage cup and qualification to champions cup and i wonder why do i struggle so much after playing the team 5 years.
i think i got good players:
GK:Marton fulop
DR:danny simpson
DL:Cristian ansaldi
DC:Ryan shawcross and vincenzo Camilleri
DMC:jack rodwell
CM:don cowie and kwadwo asamoah
ST:angelo balanta,marcelo moreno and miralem sulejmani

if some1 can give me an advice ,shoot it !
thank you

hello, i love QPR so i am playing for the team 4 years (currently on 5th year , sry for my english )
i have won just one leage cup and qualification to champions cup and i wonder why do i struggle so much after playing the team 5 years.
i think i got good players:
GK:Marton fulop
DR:danny simpson
DL:Cristian ansaldi
DC:Ryan shawcross and vincenzo Camilleri
DMC:jack rodwell
CM:don cowie and kwadwo asamoah
ST:angelo balanta,marcelo moreno and miralem sulejmani

if some1 can give me an advice ,shoot it !
thank you
Maybe a new goalkeeper? try alphonse areola or silviu lung jr, in terms of tactics, post a screenshot!

Maybe a new goalkeeper? try alphonse areola or silviu lung jr, in terms of tactics, post a screenshot!
Mate fulop is great i cant get u a screenshot but i can tell me u that i am using the JP woody ( fullbacks)

hey guys i have liverpool but i started already and the players i got were veloso/ joe cole/carlton cole and i sold ensua yossi babel dossena and riera what formation should i use so far i been trying different ones but i tied 3 won 2 and lost 1 so far please help me

Everton - 2010/11

I have just taken over as Everton in my career (kind of jumped ship from Sheffield United before I was sacked).

It is towards the end of the second season and they are 15th in the League.

Squad:
View attachment 108463
+Jose Baxter and Dan Gosling

Current Formation:
View attachment 108464

Current Tactics:
View attachment 108465

There will be differences in my starting line-up with all players fit - i.e. Cahill to the middle AMC and Arteta in to MC.

Would anyone be willing to give me any pointers on where I may be able to improve?? Obviously, I have only just taken over but need to make sure I have fairly quick, decent results to pull away from the relegation zone.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.