What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
I tried it for 6-7 games, no effect. Sorry, but I'm searching for problem why my game status felt so drastically. I was winning for the first half of the season ( from aug - december 2009 ) and from January, i'm only loosing.

I tried it for 6-7 games, no effect. Sorry, but I'm searching for problem why my game status felt so drastically. I was winning for the first half of the season ( from aug - december 2009 ) and from January, i'm only loosing.
Your using the wrong thread then.Use the help thread.

What differente does it make? I still need tactics, since mine or yours doesn't work.

what tactic should I use?
my team is Wolverhampton 2010/2011 season:
Murray
Foley, Cassetti, Burdisso, G.Milito, Otamendi, Berra
Beckham, Kightly, Di maria, M.Blasi, M. Diara, Shneiderlin, Matic
Doyle, Ebans-Blake, Milevsky

I am Stafford Rangers in the Blue Square North. What tactic do you recommend for a lower league side.

hey i am liverpool currently using the goals galore 2010 4.1, is there a tactic out there to beat the "top three" in my case, Arseal, Man Utd, Chelsea every time i play them i seem to loose by 2-0 and occasianly i loose big. i mainly concede from corners, so is there a tweak i should do to play them or do i need a new tactic for them?

hi here i don't know what tactic to use for my preston north end side?
any thoughts of which tactic to use thanks
1oart1.png

hello

i am tottenham and dont know which tactic i should use, formation and etc

this is my team. plz help

Hi All,

I am a massive manchester city fan, hence why im managing them on fm2010, not for an easy ride or lots of money. On my previous game i finished 5th when i should have finished 3rd, my boys fell away in the last 5 or 6 games. Starting 2nd season everyhting went down hill. so ive decided to start again but with some help. I have started uising a 4 1 2 2 1 tactic with a copied from stanz7. But its not been as good as i thought, better but not quite right.
Who should i sell? Buy? Formation? Tactics?

Any help big or small would be great

Thanks

Tommyg89

I'm playing barcelona which tactic i should use ?
I'm Barca so my primary objective is of course scoring as many goals as possible :D

squad:
Valdes, Pinto, Oier
Dani Alves, Puyol, Pique, Abidal,Maxwell, Chygrynskyi, Marquez, G.Milito, Jaume Sobregau
Busquets/Yaya Toure, Xavi, Iniesta, Keita
Messi, Ibrahimovic, Henry, Pedro, Bojan, Jonathan Soriano
I'm going to buy some good left wingman probably Ribery :D

The Guardiola tactics can be found on this site.

Oh, Ok. He should use them as they are the ideal tactics for Barca. :S

Oh, Ok. He should use them as they are the ideal tactics for Barca. :S
Grrrrr,Sorry. i thought you where answering Ventura116,he's the one who keeps hounding me with PMs and spamming peoples threads.

What is the point. Maybe he should try USING the links given.XD

hey i am liverpool currently using the goals galore 2010, is there a tactic out there to beat the "top three" in my case, Arseal, Man Utd, Chelsea every time i play them i seem to loose by 2-0 and occasianly i loose big. i mainly concede from corners, so is there a tweak i should do to play them or do i need a new tactic for them? thanks

hi i am udinese, i have made the champions league every season so far, but never really challenged for the title. i have tried some of the tactics on here but nothing has bridged that gap between top four and league winner. in europe i always get knocked out early. so i really need some help.

i have in goal handanovic,
in defence, isla, dodo, sakho, toloi and muniesa,
in midfield, veloso, inler, hamsik, gourcuff and asamoah,
up frontsanchez, vela and dzeko.

so what formation tactics and players should i use? thanks

Hello i am Southampton Football Club (didnt need to mention that). I have used many tactics from here and the game. But still i struggle. I like to play attack so i can score goals. Any suggestion please post.
Thank you!

Back