What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

Looking for a team to be? Want a fun long term save? Any suggestions would be appreciated

Try going lower league! i.e Non league, if your successful thats when you know your good at the game! end of

Looking for a team to be? Want a fun long term save? Any suggestions would be appreciated
Real Sociedad? Borussia Dortmund? Southampton? Please be a bit more specific - what league(s); how good, etc.?

Looking for a long term save with the following criteria:

Either:
One star player I can build the team around and some good young players
Decent budget (4 million Euros or more)
Media predictions: Just outside of Euro league and lower
League: BBVA, Ligue 1, BPL, Bundesliga, Eredivisie

OR

A team that needs a few signings straight away
Good amount of money (10 million Euros)
Media predictions: Outside of Champions League
League: Same as above

I've already played with: Cardiff and Everton, so not those two.

Either:

OR

How about the Saints, haven't looked them up on FM14 yet but it's a team with some great young players like Clyne, Shaw and Ward-Prowse. And 2-3 free transfers like Benayoun, the French DR that's available and sign Honda as for the end of his contract and you should have a quality team that should push high up!

For me it's all about starting in league 2 or non league and working your way up, see where you end up and what kind of career you have.

I find that if you start with a top club and get sacked, there's nowhere else really to go to work for as you already had a top job.

For me it's all about starting in league 2 or non league and working your way up, see where you end up and what kind of career you have.

I find that if you start with a top club and get sacked, there's nowhere else really to go to work for as you already had a top job.

Just don't get sacked ;)

Either:

OR

Newcastle (Ben Arfa/Cabaye being the key players), Fiorentina (Mario Gomez) and Athletic Bilbao (Muniain/Ander Herrera) fall in the first category. For the second category (I'm not sure about the budgets), I'd suggest West Ham, Monaco, Hoffenheim and Norwich.

Just don't get sacked ;)
Touch?. ;)

Preferred League: TOP 5, but could be outside if club satisfies other requirements
Financial information: At least 3M
Expected position: From 5th to 1st place
Training/youth facilities: /

If you can, suggest club with one good player/star in clubm, that would be great :)

Preferred League: TOP 5, but could be outside if club satisfies other requirements
Financial information: At least 3M
Expected position: From 5th to 1st place
Training/youth facilities: /

If you can, suggest club with one good player/star in clubm, that would be great :)

Atletico Madrid

I'd say Parma.

- They're expected 7th.
- Transfer budget between ?3-4m
- Were once a powerhouse of Italian football.
- They only have 1 out-and-out star (Cassano); the rest of the side are very average, plus they have almost 100 on loan - when they're back you could make a fortune flogging them.

I've started a game as them :)

Either:

OR

Try Southampton, you can build a team around Gaston Ramirez who becomes a beast if he plays regularly, you have Luke Shaw and James Ward-Prowse as very good prospects and they have a fairly decent budget, great challenge and can easily challenge for europa league first season

Im looking for a team that has a very good youth policy in developing their own players similar to the arsenal kind of way but I would like it based abroad somewhere? suggestions?

Tried Holland? obviously Ajax springs to mind but PSV ain't too shabby either as well as Feyenoord I believe apart from that I'm not sure, never really felt youth development was ever worth it on this game. Lyon are a good option, Santos and River Plate also.

I agree, youth development has always been a major flaw. There's never any need to loan a player out for playing time, if someone has a PA of -9 and you play him every week he'll turn out immense.