What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

Pompey were unlucky but you have some good young talent coming up, it will just take time

yeah as long as we have a club us fans dont mind i'll follow em in any league and i think if we can keep our form up we may be able to push for play-offs good luck in the Prem :D

Anyone able to give some info on RB Leipzig? Budget, wage budget, etc.

Hanging out for my pre-order to arrive in the mail but it appears the company I've ordered from delivers via carrier pigeon.

Which team should I go for?
Southampton, Schalke or Atletico Madrid.

If there is any other team like this which has lot of talented players and are in reputable league, please do suggest.

I went with Schalke,amazing stadium and facilities.Massive potential.Draxler,Meyer and KPB as a midfield 3 will make it a great save

Preferred League: TOP 5, but could be outside if club satisfies other requirements
Financial information: At least 3M
Expected position: From 5th to 1st place
Training/youth facilities: /

If you can, suggest club with one good player/star in clubm, that would be great :)
Valencia, Lyon, Bordeaux, Spurs, Everton (I think they're predicted outside the top 5, but they're worth playing as), Lazio, Monaco (not sure where they're predicted).

Im looking for a team that has a very good youth policy in developing their own players similar to the arsenal kind of way but I would like it based abroad somewhere? suggestions?
As well as the ones already mentioned, Sporting CP, Southampton, Juve, AJ Auxerre and S?o Paulo all have good academies/youth.

Which team should I go for?
Southampton, Schalke or Atletico Madrid.

If there is any other team like this which has lot of talented players and are in reputable league, please do suggest.
I would rank it like:
1. Southampton (great young players, decent funds, great academy)
2. Schalke (again, great players - they're underachieved somewhat in recent years)
3. Atl?tico Madrid (some decent players, but I wouldn't say that they're that good)

I would also recommend Galatasaray, PSG (obviously), Real Sociedad, Gladbach and Spurs.

Liverpool have the best youngsters on the game, mixed with already top players. Southampton is probably my favourite team to manage though.

Just bought FM14 and not sure who to be....

Preferred League:
Any top division league
Financial information: Secure finances, preferably with a few million to spend
Expected position: Low expectations (bottom half) but potential to push for top half
Training/youth facilities: Decent youth facilities

I havn't used them on fm14, but i absolutely loved Southampton on 13 and would highly recommend them, good chairman, good finances, excellent facilities and an abundance of young talent, not much pressure on them either

Fun team with a challange

Hi

I need a good, fun team to be with but that need a bit of work to improve on their standard position. A decent squad with areas i can add my personal touch to. I was thinking maybe the likes of Fulham or Southampton and just wondered if anyone had had success/fun with these teams?

Nation: England, Spain, Belgium (Europe)
Leagues: Preferably the top leagues in these nations
Budget: enough to improve the current squad, more than 5 mil
Prediction anything below top 4

Any tips would be great

Cheers

Just bought FM14 and not sure who to be....

Preferred League:
Any top division league
Financial information: Secure finances, preferably with a few million to spend
Expected position: Low expectations (bottom half) but potential to push for top half
Training/youth facilities: Decent youth facilities
Southampton, Aston Villa, Fulham, Sunderland. That's only in the Premier League, though - can't think of any good bottom-half teams to be in foreign leagues at the moment.

Hi

I need a good, fun team to be with but that need a bit of work to improve on their standard position. A decent squad with areas i can add my personal touch to. I was thinking maybe the likes of Fulham or Southampton and just wondered if anyone had had success/fun with these teams?

Nation: England, Spain, Belgium (Europe)
Leagues: Preferably the top leagues in these nations
Budget: enough to improve the current squad, more than 5 mil
Prediction anything below top 4

Any tips would be great

Cheers
Sunderland? Cardiff? Stoke? I'm not sure about the budgets, though, I'm afraid.

want to be good team with potential of European football e.g Europa or champions league

with more than 15mil to spend
good set-up e.g with players staff and facilities

ideal leagues Spain Germany or England

as I don't know which team to be be

and also able to remove any dead wood in the club

I may try and manage tottenham.they have a great squad! Any tips on the game

Looking for a team in the championship with a decent budget, not Wigan though

Or if not then with players that can generate funds

Saw and article the other day where it gave out some decent challenges...

Boavista- Lower leagues of Portugal
Palace- EPL strugglers almost impossible
Palermo- Serie B easyish league
Coverntry- 10 point deduct but decent spine to the team
Frankfurth- great side, little in the way of depth/money and already in Europe challenge to achieve it againa and rotate team
Portsmouth- level playing field the long term challenge...

Iv been leaning towards Boavista, Palace and Coventry?

Saw and article the other day where it gave out some decent challenges...

Boavista- Lower leagues of Portugal
Palace- EPL strugglers almost impossible
Palermo- Serie B easyish league
Coverntry- 10 point deduct but decent spine to the team
Frankfurth- great side, little in the way of depth/money and already in Europe challenge to achieve it againa and rotate team
Portsmouth- level playing field the long term challenge...

Iv been leaning towards Boavista, Palace and Coventry?

I tried Boavista in FM 13 it was a fun save if you can find success, Palace wouldn't be a bad one either

Hi all.

I started a career with Sociedad, but I am not doing too good. I am struggling in the league, and I am also not doing too well in Europe.

I want to continue with Sociedad, but I close to getting sacked. I know what I did wrong, but I don't want to re-start, as that is not fair imo.

I want a team similar to Sociedad, a good base, but not too strong. The ability to buy good players, but not the world beaters. the should be a top half team, with the ambition to play in Europe.

I feel Sociedad are in this position. A good base, but tough to actually win (Barca and Real are too strong).

I was thinking maybe Swansea, but I'm not sold on the idea.

Hi all.

I started a career with Sociedad, but I am not doing too good. I am struggling in the league, and I am also not doing too well in Europe.

I want to continue with Sociedad, but I close to getting sacked. I know what I did wrong, but I don't want to re-start, as that is not fair imo.

I want a team similar to Sociedad, a good base, but not too strong. The ability to buy good players, but not the world beaters. the should be a top half team, with the ambition to play in Europe.

I feel Sociedad are in this position. A good base, but tough to actually win (Barca and Real are too strong).

Swans are without no doubt, a fun club to play.
At. Madrid are freaking fun to play, good talent factory, and moving to a new stadium with room to 77.000.

I need very hard game any leagues. Team who is write in History of Football :)

Hi all.

Was thinking of going R Sociedad myself but i think starting in a foreign league puts you back straight away.