What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 670
  • Views Views 485K
Here are my suggestions:

Red Star Belgrade - Won Champions League 1991 and Club World Cup, since then, no major success in European Competitions. They have excellent youth school and one of the best fans in the world Delije Sever.
Steaua Bucharest - Won CL 1986, they have good players (Iancu, Stanciu etc.)

What other suggestions do you have? o:

What other suggestions do you have? o:
Olympiakos, Basel, Rosenborg, Legia Warszawa, Rangers, Celtic, Malmo, Djurgarden,
SK Rapid Wien, Fk Austria Wien, Sparta Prague, Brondby IF

Here are my suggestions:

Red Star Belgrade - Won Champions League 1991 and Club World Cup, since then, no major success in European Competitions. They have excellent youth school and one of the best fans in the world Delije Sever.
Steaua Bucharest - Won CL 1986, they have good players (Iancu, Stanciu etc.)
beating **** teams until the semi finals and then getting lucky doesn't mean that they're a sleeping giant now. Champions League is the real deal now not then.

beating **** teams until the semi finals and then getting lucky doesn't mean that they're a sleeping giant now. Champions League is the real deal now not then.

Then who would you suggest?

Is Rangers **** team? Is Marseille **** team? Is Bayern Munich **** team? Is Barcelona **** team?

Bro, no offense but football is not for you. Football is played more than 100 years, not the last 10.

Last edited:
Hmm not even sure what would i wanted, played with Southampton and Real Sociedad, in fm13 played with southamp. and sociedad too and Napoli, Celtic....
Would like some team that got decent start budget like ~10mileur, not needed to be top league, wanna let my youngers play some football so they can develop faster... (Like i did in Celtic save, but something more challenging) Benfica, Ajax... more suggestions ??
:) Thanks for helping.

Looking for a long term save to take me up to FM15.....

Not fussed about the nation or tier as long as it isn't England or Spain.

A team that has the potential to be built in to firstly the biggest team in that country and then one of the giants of European football (This may be over a 10 year period, not necessarily in the first couple of years!)

Also I was hoping to build from within the club and give home-grown players a chance so a decent youth system would be helpful.

Looking for a long term save to take me up to FM15.....

Not fussed about the nation or tier as long as it isn't England or Spain.

A team that has the potential to be built in to firstly the biggest team in that country and then one of the giants of European football (This may be over a 10 year period, not necessarily in the first couple of years!)

Also I was hoping to build from within the club and give home-grown players a chance so a decent youth system would be helpful.

When nobody trying to answer me i will try to answer you. xD
Serbia - Partizan or Red Star ( I'm thinking to start with some of them, great youth schools, lot of wonderkids, in 10 years you can get something in CL...)
Belgium - Anderlecht ( good youth system, inteesting league system)
France - Monaco (bit easier then above, try break PSG dominace, you will have lot funds for that )
Italy - Napoli ( same as monaco, try bring them back to european glory and break Juventus dominace )
Portugal - Benfica ( try win some European tropgy cause obvisly they cant win it in real life... :D )
Holland - Feynoord or Vitese

Let me know what you think about recommandations ;)

Which of these teams: Aston villa, Montpellier or Sevilla. Want to build a team and play pressing counter attacking (all my other saved are based on attacking possession)

Which of these teams: Aston villa, Montpellier or Sevilla. Want to build a team and play pressing counter attacking (all my other saved are based on attacking possession)

I would choose Aston villa as I find the prem more enjoyable to manage in. Plus the financial restrictions.
However I could see sevilla being fun as they are a slightly better team and already in Europe.

When nobody trying to answer me i will try to answer you. xD
Serbia - Partizan or Red Star ( I'm thinking to start with some of them, great youth schools, lot of wonderkids, in 10 years you can get something in CL...)
Belgium - Anderlecht ( good youth system, inteesting league system)
France - Monaco (bit easier then above, try break PSG dominace, you will have lot funds for that )
Italy - Napoli ( same as monaco, try bring them back to european glory and break Juventus dominace )
Portugal - Benfica ( try win some European tropgy cause obvisly they cant win it in real life... :D )
Holland - Feynoord or Vitese

Let me know what you think about recommandations ;)

Thanks for the suggestions! I'm going to try Partizan, I've never done a save in Serbia so should be fun :D

Hi im looking to go a team in The football league so the championship league 1 or 2 my only requirement is the team has either good youth recruitment or youth coaching

Looking for a team that has not won anywhere near as much silverware as they should have in any league

Thanks for the suggestions! I'm going to try Partizan, I've never done a save in Serbia so should be fun :D
I tried, qualified for CL first season, was 3rd in group. But was rly bad in league... Was ****** cause of that so started with Blackburn :D PS. Zivkovic, Ninkovic, Jojic (at Borussia Dortmund now) wonderkids :D You can sell Volkov for decent money ;)

Have fun, pm me if you make some suscess. :)

Hi im looking to go a team in The football league so the championship league 1 or 2 my only requirement is the team has either good youth recruitment or youth coaching

I would also suggest Crewe. :)

Good youth recruitment?

Definitely Blackburn Rovers, Connor Mahoney to start with, I've had 4 potentially 4* or higher players in just over 3 seasons.

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Mini using Tapatalk

Back