What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

You should try playing with Paris FC 2000 or Strasbourg, i think they're both in third tier of french football.

Thanks, mate. Took Paris FC (it's in the National). My fierce rival is PSG :D

I am looking for a lower league team, (championship or below), with good youth facilities and youth recruitment. A decent budget as well. A few decent youngsters would be cool as well. Doesn't have to be in England. I can always go into the editor to change a team slightly. I have had a look at Crewe...

I am looking for a lower league team, (championship or below), with good youth facilities and youth recruitment. A decent budget as well. A few decent youngsters would be cool as well. Doesn't have to be in England. I can always go into the editor to change a team slightly. I have had a look at Crewe...

what about burton in league 2 got top top facilities so should produce few good youngsters and a fairly new stadium to

they have only got 3 for youth recruitment and 4 for youth facilities :/

sorry ment training facilities as its the fa headquarters now which means players should develop plus means u can spend all money on youth facillities

any foreign teams?

Preferred League: 2nd or 3rd Tier in England, Germany, Spain, Italy, Brazil or Argentina
Financial information: Okay or better
Expected position: Predicated for promotion
Training/youth facilities: Good

- Club with good History
- Good Wing backs

Thanks

Preferred League: 2nd or 3rd Tier in England, Germany, Spain, Italy, Brazil or Argentina
Financial information: Okay or better
Expected position: Predicated for promotion
Training/youth facilities: Good

- Club with good History
- Good Wing backs

Thanks

-Dynamo Drezno
-Lecce
-Deportivo de La Coruna
Check those clubs

I'm thinking of starting with either West Ham or Nottingham Forest.

I started playing Liverpool at the start of the season. Not because I knew they would become the favorites to win the EPL, but because the new ownership group for Liverpool also happens to own the New England Patriots which is my favorite American Football team. But now with 3 games to go in the season it looks like the Reds will win the EPL title for the first time in 24 years!! Talk about Return to Glory! PS They are great fun in game and their finances just get better and better as long as you win. So although it is a challenge to manage them in the beginning (bad midfield except for Gerrard, need to revamp FB talent), they can turn into a World Class Side over time.

Anyone been Benfica was thinking of going them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I started playing Liverpool at the start of the season. Not because I knew they would become the favorites to win the EPL, but because the new ownership group for Liverpool also happens to own the New England Patriots which is my favorite American Football team. But now with 3 games to go in the season it looks like the Reds will win the EPL title for the first time in 24 years!! Talk about Return to Glory! PS They are great fun in game and their finances just get better and better as long as you win. So although it is a challenge to manage them in the beginning (bad midfield except for Gerrard, need to revamp FB talent), they can turn into a World Class Side over time.
The owner of the Patriots dose not own Liverpool . New England Sports Ventures is the owner of Liverpool who also owns the Boston Redsox :)

Haven't seen the team I'm playing at the moment recommended anywhere, so here goes:

Atromitos Athens.

Unlike most clubs in Greece, they aren't in terrible financial dire straights, although don't start with much money (I've only bought my second player after 5 years). They have a very good youth system, so far I have 4 first team regulars I've nurtured from the club's youth system. Moreover it's quite the challenge trying to topple Olympiakos, you really have to win the league in the first few seasons otherwise they just boss with the CL money (they've just gone unbeaten in the last season on my save).

So, in short, Atromitos are a decent side by the league's standards, have potential to produce very good regens and the challenge of becoming a bigger side than Olympiakos is certainly difficult. Moreover it's worth noting that they're the only Athenian side without a real history, meaning you can really make your mark. The only other 'little' teams are from small towns in the countryside that aren't that interesting - so there's potential for a huge fanbase as well!

does anyone know a team that has no history (no CL, Euro League, Championships, etc) at all but some kind of money and to start building them?

Hoffenheim? To my knowledge they haven't won anything major of note (obviously bossed the german lower divs a few years back). Think they are in a slight transition phase atm anyway so a chance to stamp your managerial style on them for sure

does anyone know a team that has no history (no CL, Euro League, Championships, etc) at all but some kind of money and to start building them?

Hoffenheim? To my knowledge they haven't won anything major of note (obviously bossed the german lower divs a few years back). Think they are in a slight transition phase atm anyway so a chance to stamp your managerial style on them for sure​

WhaT Team should i be. Coz i got sacked once and again..

Good Youth academy is must.

Hey guys,
I am getting FM 14 tomorrow and I cant decide what team to be.I played FM 13 up to this day when I decided to buy FM 14.In FM 13 I had a lot of save(QPR,Hartlepool,Guiseley,Man U,LA Galaxy...).My last save was with La Galaxy and I really enjoyed it.Thats why Ididnt buy FM 14.I know you guys have been playing this game for a while now so can you help me to decide a team?