What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

wolfsberg, racing club de lens, southampton, lyon all got good money to build bar lens but they have great youth acadamy instead and start of in french ligue 2 but should/can get promoted first season

Hmm I'm liking the look of Lens...are there any others you would suggest?

Preferred League: I prefer european ones because of CL and Euro. At the moment I am interested in LIGA BBVA & Adelante, German 1. & German 2. Bundesligas, Serie A & B, La Ligue 1 & Ligue 2 and Sky Bet Championship.
Expected position: Doesn't matter.
Training/youth facilities: As good as possible.
Other: My main goal is develop my team using my own youth ranks and in future I would like to use my own youth on my international manager side. At the moment i am thinking about starting my save with Blackburn or Lyon.

Thanks for help. :)

beating **** teams until the semi finals and then getting lucky doesn't mean that they're a sleeping giant now. Champions League is the real deal now not then.

100% pure ignorance. It has always been the real deal. You are just a typical bpl fanboy that has no respect for other leagues.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Preferred League: Prem - League 1 (would consider top european leagues too)
Financial information: Anything other than in administration
Expected position: (I.e Winners, Mid-table etc): Looking to beat the odds, so anything
Training/youth facilities: Preferably good, but will take any

EDIT: possibly a team people would like to see a story on (im bored of my saves)

Preferred League: Prem - League 1 (would consider top european leagues too)
Financial information: Anything other than in administration
Expected position: (I.e Winners, Mid-table etc): Looking to beat the odds, so anything
Training/youth facilities: Preferably good, but will take any

EDIT: possibly a team people would like to see a story on (im bored of my saves)

I've started a save with Crewe which has been fun so far. Predicted 23rd I think in L1, so that will be a good challenge. They have a great youth academy too

I've started a save with Crewe which has been fun so far. Predicted 23rd I think in L1, so that will be a good challenge. They have a great youth academy too

interesting, is that on FMC or full fm? ill be starting it when LFC releases his update :)

Ok so Ive narrowed down the amount of clubs for my next long term carreer to the following teams:

Partizan Belgrado, Redbull Salzburg, FC Basel, Dinamo Zagreb, Dinamo Kiev, Sporting Portugal, LOSC Lille, LA Galaxy, Anderlecht or AC Milan.

Which of the following would be fun in your opinion. Main goal is to nationalize the squad and make it into a solid top team.

FC Basel I think would be a good choice.

Hmm I'm liking the look of Lens...are there any others you would suggest?

yeah erm, OM, atletico madrid, sevilla, real sociedad, bordeaux, stade malherbe caen(good acadamy, produced mbayie niang)

Preferred League: Top 5 leagues - a team fighting for Europa League; weaker league - a team fighting for title
Financial information: okay and higher
Training/youth facilities: average and higher

Preferred League: Top 5 leagues - a team fighting for Europa League; weaker league - a team fighting for title
Financial information: okay and higher
Training/youth facilities: average and higher
Hamburger SV ;)

My favourite team on FM14 even though I don't support them IRL.

My best seasons were with them and Arsenal (who I support).

Hi there! Has anyone played with Villarreal? I want to start a game with them but first I'd like to hear some opinions. For instance, how their finances look like after 2 or 3 seasons? Is it possible to by some good players?

I'd be glad for any posts.

Got bored of my recent saves (Parma, Liverpool & Atletico) so looking for a new long term save to keep my interest in the game.

Preferred League: Any European league.

Financial information: Secure.
Expected position: Relegation / Mid table.
Training/youth facilities: Above Average.

I'll look forward to peoples suggestions.

I can't find a single team that I wish to manage so some help would be nice!

League: Any European league preferably (Not England)
Financial: Don't mind
Expected position: Don't mind
Training/Youth: Don't mind
Additional info: Would really like to play a 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1.

I can't find a single team that I wish to manage so some help would be nice!

League: Any European league preferably (Not England)
Financial: Don't mind
Expected position: Don't mind
Training/Youth: Don't mind
Additional info: Would really like to play a 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1.

Leverkusen, Inter, Udinese, Feyenoord, Sevilla, Lyon, Sporting CP.

Preferred League:UK & iRELAND.
Expected position: Doesn't matter.
Training/youth facilities: As good as possible.
Other: My main goal is develop my team using my own youth ranks and in future I would like to use my own youth on my international manager side. At the moment i am thinking about starting my save with Blackburn.