What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

Preferred League: England. Wanting to do a lower league save so anything from Championship downwards
Financial information: Not bothered about finances
Expected position: Challenging/Expecting promotion
Training/youth facilities : Youth will be a key aspect for my save so good youth facilities

Preferred League: England. Wanting to do a lower league save so anything from Championship downwards
Financial information: Not bothered about finances
Expected position: Challenging/Expecting promotion
Training/youth facilities : Youth will be a key aspect for my save so good youth facilities

Sheffield United cover everything you're after. League 1, expecting promotion and have good youth facilities.

You could also have a look at Colchester and Coventry, they're not expected to go up, but Colchester have great youth facilities and Coventry have good youth facilities. I hope that helped.

Preferred League: Any except England/Germany/France/Spain/Portugal/Italy/Russia/Dutch/Ukraine/Turkey - Ideally in Europe too.

Financial information: Any(Not in huge debt)

Expected position: Mid-Table to Challenging Top

Training/youth facilities: Any

Other requirements: I'm looking for a country to manage in where I can be a team that can topple and over take the top team and are their big rivals(so would like a challenge). Also looking to manage that countries NT over time, but looking for a country that can attract some big name players, doesn't have a wage restriction(e.g wages limited to 60% of turnover) and the National Team needs some improving to challenge for big honours.

I've done Bulgaria which I've been really enjoying, but due to the wage budget limited to 60% of turnover it's stopped me signing some big named players even though I can afford the transfer fee.

Appreciate any thoughts. Don't want any top teams like: Celtic/Rangers/Austria Vienna/Red Bull Salzburg etc.

Many Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Very interesting is Scotish Legaue and Celtic Glasgow team

Board and fancy a lower English League save. Can never get into a save like i use to. so many new updates coming out. I guess i like my game upto date. But want to crack on with a lower league save and just build a squad to get into the top flight.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

yeah this is what i'm doing now, i'm currently wolves now cause they are local for me & I'm in the championship. Looking for back to back promotions to put right what happened couple seasons ago.

Preferred League: Any except England/Germany/France/Spain/Portugal/Italy/Russia/Dutch/Ukraine/Turkey - Ideally in Europe too.

Financial information: Any(Not in huge debt)

Expected position: Mid-Table to Challenging Top

Training/youth facilities: Any

Other requirements: I'm looking for a country to manage in where I can be a team that can topple and over take the top team and are their big rivals(so would like a challenge). Also looking to manage that countries NT over time, but looking for a country that can attract some big name players, doesn't have a wage restriction(e.g wages limited to 60% of turnover) and the National Team needs some improving to challenge for big honours.

I've done Bulgaria which I've been really enjoying, but due to the wage budget limited to 60% of turnover it's stopped me signing some big named players even though I can afford the transfer fee.

Appreciate any thoughts. Don't want any top teams like: Celtic/Rangers/Austria Vienna/Red Bull Salzburg etc.

Many Thanks. :)

Brondby IF or FC Nordsjaelland in Denmark's Superliga, they're both fierce rivals with FC Kobenhavn the 'biggest' team in Denmark.

No problem mate. You might also want to check out Slavia Prague in the Czech First Division, they're direct rivals with the most successful team in Czech history Sparta Prague.

Yeah just checked the Czech leagues out, but they have a wage restriction of 75% of turnover, though it's 15% more than Bulgarian league, don't want the restriction that will stop me paying good wages to top players.

Any other suggestions welcome, as like to have a nice selection to choose from. :D

Yeah just checked the Czech leagues out, but they have a wage restriction of 75% of turnover, though it's 15% more than Bulgarian league, don't want the restriction that will stop me paying good wages to top players.

Any other suggestions welcome, as like to have a nice selection to choose from. :D

I have no idea about wage restrictions but have a look at Club Brugge in Belgium, Grasshoppers in Switzerland, Helsingborg in Sweden, Panathinaikos and PAOK in Greece, you could also have a look at SK Rapid Wien in Austria, they've won the most Premier Division titles, but their last title came in 2008. I can't think of anymore for you mate.

Last edited:
I have no idea about wage restrictions but have a look at Club Brugge in Belgium, Grasshoppers in Switzerland, Helsingborg in Sweden, Panathinaikos and PAOK in Greece, you could also have a look at SK Rapid Wien in Austria, they've won the most Premier Division titles, but their last title came in 2008. I can't think of anymore for you mate.

Wow, cheers buddy, appreciate all those suggestions. I've looked at most of them. I'm currently having a look at Belarus, as like the thought of building the NT too, through developing youth players/regens and attracting some players who've been over looked by their countries and hopefully get them to have a Belorussian nationality. :)

Looking to start a journeyman career with a few countries loaded (England definitely one) and starting with a Sunday league rep

Just dunno what countries to load and who to start with.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Looking to take over a team in administration if possible and take it to richest club in 25 years, maybe even create a story about that if time allows it. Would prefer a team that isn't in top tier and in a league that isn't very high in uefa coeficients either.
Is it even possible to takeover a team in administration.

Looking to take over a team in administration if possible and take it to richest club in 25 years, maybe even create a story about that if time allows it. Would prefer a team that isn't in top tier and in a league that isn't very high in uefa coeficients either.
Is it even possible to takeover a team in administration.

I'm looking for a similar one mate, am thinking of Queens Park in Scotland myself. They're in the 4th division of Socttish football and the ONLY amateur club in the top 4 Scottish leagues so quite a challenge. Also, if you build them up you Hampden Park as your ground so you'll have plenty of space to fill!

Otherwise Hearts might not be a bad choice for you. Start of in administration, think they have a point deduction... Thing with Scotland is you've got Celtic there and Rangers undoubtedly on the rise quick so trying to tople the Old Firm will keep you going as will trying to compete in Europe.

Otherwise the famous AEK Athens went into a melt down and found themselves getting relegated. They then decided to voluntarily relegate themselves to the Greek third division and become a semi-proffesional side to reduce costs. Yeah, they actually got relegated and said "send us down even further please". Could make a great story out of that.

Lower League Team

Hi

Im looking for a team i can mould into my own and slowly push them up the leagues

I'd prefer England, but other European nations like France, Italy and Germany are also good

Im looking for a team in the lower leagues like BS P or League 2 maybe mid table just one that i can get into and have a long save in

Money is not a major issue but a little would help, any ideas would be welcomed

Thanks

thanks.
will go give the greeks some CPR

Tbh I'm glad you didn't choose Queens Park like I was going to. Turns out they are an amateur club always have been and always will be so you could never get them to turn pro. Would be way to hard!

Hi

Im looking for a team i can mould into my own and slowly push them up the leagues

I'd prefer England, but other European nations like France, Italy and Germany are also good

Im looking for a team in the lower leagues like BS P or League 2 maybe mid table just one that i can get into and have a long save in

Money is not a major issue but a little would help, any ideas would be welcomed

Thanks

in germany you could use Erzgebirge Aue. they should have a mid table finish and should have some money too i think.

Help me choose between these 4 newly promoted clubs:

Metz, Leicester, Paderborn, Eibar