What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

Team with great training and youth facilities not in england? Second division or lower preferred.

I want a league that isn't in Britain or Ireland, spent far too many seasons in England, would prefer finances to be secure but not rich so as it'll seem like cheating and would prefer a challenge, so basically they not expected to finish highly.
Finally youth/training facilities, I would like at least excellent or superb as I want to bring through HG players rather than rely on the markets but I also want them to have some potential stars prior to my management...someone like Stade Rennais

Need some help, thought I'd ask here.

Preferred League: Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, Ligue 1, Serie A

Financial information: Good sized budget to improve squad, maybe 10m-20m
Expected position: Around Europa League positions
Training/youth facilities: Anything from good to excellent

Can't find a team to do, tried loads but just can't get it going

Preferred League: Championship, Serie B, Liga Adelante, Ligue 2, 2. Bundesliga or any first division outside the big leagues (Denmark, Serbia, You know)
Financial Info: Don't really care
Expected Position: Any in the top half
Training/Youth facilities: preferably above average or higher but It's no biggie if not

Need some help, thought I'd ask here.

Preferred League: Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, Ligue 1, Serie A

Financial information: Good sized budget to improve squad, maybe 10m-20m
Expected position: Around Europa League positions
Training/youth facilities: Anything from good to excellent
Hoffenheim or Villarreal.

Using LFCMarshall summer 2014 update, including Sanchez and Suarez transfers etc.
Preferred League: Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga
Financial information:At least 15m
Expected position: Anything better than Europa League qualification
Training/youth facilities: As good as possible, at least 4.5 stars

I would have a run for it with Liverpool, expected to finish 4th, trying to see how well you can do without Suarez. Second team would have to be Arsenal, I know they're 'only' expected to finish 5th, but just the fact that you'll have Sanchez in your squad, will make up for that, plus you can easily finish top-3 or better! :D

If you are looking for a challenge try rebuilding AC Milan or even trying out Inter. Both have a lot of old players and they have good young talents as well!

Just Dont no who to be on my new save. Cant get into a save no more. i have loads of leagues loaded. So could pick from any team. Would like a long term project. Most fun iv had was with Atletico Madrid managed 5 years then took over Man United.

Would like a team where i could put my own stamp on it. Dont mind which league. Iv won the Leagues With Everton. Newcastle. Atletico Madrid. Benfica.
See alot trying to rebuild Southampton but i got board of it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Just Dont no who to be on my new save. Cant get into a save no more. i have loads of leagues loaded. So could pick from any team. Would like a long term project. Most fun iv had was with Atletico Madrid managed 5 years then took over Man United.

Would like a team where i could put my own stamp on it. Dont mind which league. Iv won the Leagues With Everton. Newcastle. Atletico Madrid. Benfica.
See alot trying to rebuild Southampton but i got board of it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Try conquering Europe as Roma once again, this time in football :)

Preferred League:top 2 British, Spanish,French or German league's
Financial information: decent
Expected position: not top 2
Training/youth facilities: Decent

Just want a fun save that I can play a couple of hours every 2 days. Something entertaining. Will play 3-5 seasons probably. Will probably change clubs after a few seasons.

Last edited:
Preferred League: Europe
Financial information: Irrelevant
Expected position: Mid table - Title winner
Training/youth facilities: Irrelevant

I'm looking for a team who have the squad to build a solid tactic, with a big target man up top and two wingers that hug the touchline and run straight forwards.

Preferably in European competition but not necessary. Only necessity is that they're in a European league.

Any help is appreciated.

(No superstar clubs)

Preferred League: Europe
Financial information: Irrelevant
Expected position: Mid table - Title winner
Training/youth facilities: Irrelevant

I'm looking for a team who have the squad to build a solid tactic, with a big target man up top and two wingers that hug the touchline and run straight forwards.

Preferably in European competition but not necessary. Only necessity is that they're in a European league.

Any help is appreciated.

(No superstar clubs)

That sounds like Swansea to me. Bony up front Dyer on the left and Routledge on the right? I had a career with Swansea it's quite fun being them try them maybe?

I appreciate the suggestion. Perhaps looking for a team with a big target man though as Bony is only 6ft and probably better on the ground. Anyone in mind?

I appreciate the suggestion. Perhaps looking for a team with a big target man though as Bony is only 6ft and probably better on the ground. Anyone in mind?
Are you criticising Bony? He was my key player when I won the cl and prem 2 years in a row as a target man/ complete forward. Absolute tank. He is amazing in the air and more than skillfully enough. Just getting defensive as a Swansea fan.
Just a warning, nobody in Swansea can cross.

Well, since it's my first save in FM14, I'd like to try a challenge :p (yeah, yeah, i noticed 14 is way more complex than 13, but screw it)

Preferred League: Europe, anywhere, except French, Spain, and Italy

Financial information: **** (big debt, tiny income is okay too)
Expected position: (I.e Winners, Mid-table etc): Mid-table
Training/youth facilities: Decent

Preferred League: Holland, Belgium, Portugal.
Financial information: Something like 10-20 m would be nice
Expected position: Top half
Training/youth facilities: Excellent / Superb / whatever I want to develop talents .